PDA

View Full Version : Limited Diamonds?! :(

cedkugedchgd
04-29-13, 09:37 PM
so, since quetzal is limited now, does that mean we'll soon habe to say bye bye to all the other diamond hybrids like crusader, gold, angel, mercury, unicorn, anubis, dark angel and helios?

just wondering... :(

tsuki003
04-29-13, 09:46 PM
I was wondering that too...

eboats
04-29-13, 09:46 PM
Probably, its just dumb

henrylucky
04-29-13, 09:49 PM
Noooooo, I saw some posts that want Quetzal to be limited. I hope there's no more person like that!

DragonTan1
04-29-13, 10:05 PM
Noooooo, I saw some posts that want Quetzal to be limited. I hope there's no more person like that!

Does it matter? lol

henrylucky
04-29-13, 10:08 PM
Does it matter? lol

Yes, FrozenTurtle has said they make Quetzal limited because there is a feedback to make it limited!

RotomGuy
04-29-13, 10:10 PM
That's the most stupid thing I've heard! Nothing is Seasonal about Quetzal. One of the market's few "cluttered" sections is not Diamond.

DragonTan1
04-29-13, 10:16 PM
Yes, FrozenTurtle has said they make Quetzal limited because there is a feedback to make it limited!

Then TL should go into to Android Parity thread if they are finally listening to 'our' feedback... I would like to see the ''make Quetzal limited'' feedback. Nobody has suggested it, TL did it because they can.

tsuki003
04-29-13, 10:22 PM
I just got "a" diamond. How am I suppose to have any chance at the hybrids if TL starts a diamond purge?!

noir77
04-29-13, 10:25 PM
Someone in the other thread mentioned that Quetzal gold purchases must have been low. Ia,"feedback" = buying patterns, a language they most understand.

They will replace Quetzal with a new, fancy super expensive, super hard to breed green/diamond hybrid. With a hidden magic element or something.........

DragonTan1
04-29-13, 10:25 PM
I just got "a" diamond. How am I suppose to have any chance at the hybrids if TL starts a diamond purge?!

Buy gold? :p

DragonTan1
04-29-13, 10:28 PM
Someone in the other thread mentioned that Quetzal gold purchases must have been low. Ia,"feedback" = buying patterns, a language they most understand.

They will replace Quetzal with a new, fancy super expensive, super hard to breed green/diamond hybrid. With a hidden magic element or something.........

soon they will release dragons that can only be bred within 24 hours of release, then they'll take them off the market.... and said dragon will have 24+ hour fail time... just sayin' lol

RotomGuy
04-29-13, 10:29 PM

Because of "clutter", there probably won't be a replacement at all.

opanugie
04-29-13, 10:35 PM
i so sad that diamond hybrid is going to be a limited dragon, i thinks those are not seasonal dragons, why TL have to put them on limited dragon ... start from quetzal, i guess it will be continue to all diamond hybrid dragons ... i will not complete the dragon in DS, its very disappointed

tsuki003
04-29-13, 10:36 PM
Buy gold? :p
No way jose! Neverrrrrrrrrrrrr......XD no seriously, I'm not going down that road.

noir77
04-29-13, 10:36 PM
Because of "clutter", there probably won't be a replacement at all.

They're just saying that, introducing new dragons is their big money maker.

DragonTan1
04-29-13, 10:39 PM
No way jose! Neverrrrrrrrrrrrr......XD no seriously, I'm not going down that road.

Do it now or else TL will delete your Diamond dragon... tick tock tick tock lol

noir77
04-29-13, 10:43 PM
soon they will release dragons that can only be bred within 24 hours of release, then they'll take them off the market.... and said dragon will have 24+ hour fail time... just sayin' lol

Lol TL introduces a new dragon that makes coins...for 7 days only.

RotomGuy
04-29-13, 10:46 PM
Lol TL introduces a new dragon that makes coins...for 7 days only.

It has a secret colour.

DragonTan1
04-29-13, 10:49 PM
It also eats gold and rejects food...

noir77
04-29-13, 10:51 PM
It has a secret colour.
The habitat takes up 2 habitat spaces.

RotomGuy
04-29-13, 10:53 PM
The habitat takes up 2 habitat spaces.

And can only be bought with 2900 Gold and is Limited but not seasonal.

henrylucky
04-29-13, 10:56 PM
And can only be bought with 2900 Gold and is Limited but not seasonal.

No habitat increase or new island

noir77
04-29-13, 11:01 PM
henry! you destroyed it! LOL

Baraze
04-29-13, 11:11 PM

Where did she say that? That's one phony respond ive ever heard on here. Why not bring some Lt's back? Why not give an extension of time for them? Why not do this, that or another? They keep getting worse and worse.

DragonTan1
04-29-13, 11:17 PM

lmao!!

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-29-13, 11:37 PM

Yes, and it will be the treasure dragons brother or sister.

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-29-13, 11:41 PM
Where did she say that? That's one phony respond ive ever heard on here. Why not bring some Lt's back? Why not give an extension of time for them? Why not do this, that or another? They keep getting worse and worse.

Here, page 23 http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33511-Quetzal-Dragon-NOW-LIMITED&p=614463&viewfull=1#post614463

henrylucky
04-30-13, 12:10 AM

Lol!!!

erxi9
04-30-13, 12:17 AM

Wow... unbelievable!!!!

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 01:03 AM
Wow... unbelievable!!!!

What is unbelievable? That henry believes it or that people want Quetzal removed? lol

stoogehunter
04-30-13, 01:53 AM
This is ridiculous. I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game, and I feel ripped off.
First the fiasco with the diamond temple: I spend 150 buying it (as I'm having trouble getting my diamond hybrids),
Only to find out AFTER I've bought it, that its limited?! Oh what's that? I can recharge it? For 300 gold! DOUBLE what I paid for it in the first place! And it didn't help at all, I haven't gotten any diamond hybrids since I bought it! I paid 800 gold for the treasure dragon thinking that it gave one gold an hour. That's what it says in the marketplace! Only to find out that once I've finished feeding it a ridiculous amount of food, that it only gives a max of 5 a day?!
And now this. Removing diamond hybrids from the game? What a joke! Why remove an ultra rare?

kurebiz
04-30-13, 02:29 AM
This is ridiculous. I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game, and I feel ripped off.
First the fiasco with the diamond temple: I spend 150 buying it (as I'm having trouble getting my diamond hybrids),
Only to find out AFTER I've bought it, that its limited?! Oh what's that? I can recharge it? For 300 gold! DOUBLE what I paid for it in the first place! And it didn't help at all, I haven't gotten any diamond hybrids since I bought it! I paid 800 gold for the treasure dragon thinking that it gave one gold an hour. That's what it says in the marketplace! Only to find out that once I've finished feeding it a ridiculous amount of food, that it only gives a max of 5 a day?!

No offense, 5 a day is better than not being able to get any..

stoogehunter
04-30-13, 02:38 AM
No offense, 5 a day is better than not being able to get any..

It's not really about the amount of gold it gives. It's about the fact that TL lied to us with the description of the dragon in the first place.

noir77
04-30-13, 02:42 AM
It's not really about the amount of gold it gives. It's about the fact that TL lied to us with the description of the dragon in the first place.

Agreed. And honestly I don't think the TD is a dragon that is "economical" or an "investment". People who buy it buy gold regularly anyway, much more than 5/day. It's more a "happiness" and "novelty" thing to be gained from it. When people are mislead about it, the happiness is leeched away. Such a stupid mistake. And with no apology or an option for refund.

serith87
04-30-13, 02:55 AM
... When people are mislead about it, the happiness is leeched away. Such a stupid mistake. And with no apology or an option for refund.

A refund option, even with a time limit, would be awesome. Especially since no effort seems to be given to descriptions.

Clear, thorough descriptions or not--refunds should be offered on gold buys.

NouraMoh
04-30-13, 03:03 AM
I see no reason at all for making Diamond hybrids limited!!
What's next ?! Making Pink/Black and Light hybrids limited too ?!

Total mess!

maguar
04-30-13, 03:21 AM
Hi all, please note that there is already a thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48658-Limited-Dragons) on limited dragons.