PDA

View Full Version : Will They Ever Come Back?

NoPonyMessesWithMe
04-29-13, 07:39 PM
Recently, TeamLava removed the Passion Dragon, will they bring it back next Valentines Day? I LOVED this dragon and sadly, it got removed before I could get it:(

[S8] Elsa
04-29-13, 08:23 PM
Aw, glad to hear that you are enjoying the special seasonal Dragons. Unfortunately, I can't tell you at this time if they'll return next year. I'll be happy to pass on to the team that these Dragons are popular and users would like a return. ^_^

henrylucky
04-29-13, 08:27 PM
Aw, glad to hear that you are enjoying the special seasonal Dragons. Unfortunately, I can't tell you at this time if they'll return next year. I'll be happy to pass on to the team that these Dragons are popular and users would like a return. ^_^

Also, I want Boo back!

henrylucky
04-29-13, 08:27 PM
It's popular too!

maximinidan
04-29-13, 08:34 PM
I'll be happy to pass on to the team that these Dragons are popular and users would like a return. ^_^

Please do PonyRoar, even though I have most of the dragons, I really think it would be nice to have the dragons come back every year. It would certainly appease a lot of people!

carlsbad69
04-29-13, 09:00 PM
Also, I want Boo back!

I wasn't playing when the halloween dragons came out, so I'd love to get a crack at them. I did get the Thanksgiving dragon though.

Suave_Spencer
04-30-13, 12:19 AM
Of course it won't. TL won't do a single thing to keep players happy, they're too greedy.

sollia
04-30-13, 03:54 AM
I don't think the game has been around long enough for there to be a precedent about seasonal dragons returning. We'll know soon though.

Personally, I'd rather have new seasonal dragons. And before you say I'm being greedy, I am missing several. But it would be more interesting for me to get new ones.

sunkalito
04-30-13, 08:58 AM
I don't think the game has been around long enough for there to be a precedent about seasonal dragons returning. We'll know soon though.

Personally, I'd rather have new seasonal dragons. And before you say I'm being greedy, I am missing several. But it would be more interesting for me to get new ones.
But then there's the room issue. Which dragons will they suddenly remove to make room for new ones, that are terribly hard to breed? This is bull.

kooky panda
04-30-13, 10:24 AM
Please continue your discussion on limited /dragons being removed on the current thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48658-Limited-Dragons&p=610114&viewfull=1#post610114)

Passion Dragon thread is here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45369-Passion-Dragon-REMOVED&highlight=passion+dragon)