PDA

View Full Version : maximum mystic maps allowed per day

jannywanny7
04-29-13, 07:03 PM
HI...Is the maximum amount of mystic maps received per day set at 20? If so, I think that should increase To at least 40 for Levels 50 and above....anyone agree? Does it even matter what we think is fair?

kurebiz
04-29-13, 07:08 PM
not really. At some point you'll be done with expansion, increasing the limit just makes it faster and later on, you'll have nothing to do. send your requests to all the neighbours so that even when you're expanding, you can still get maps.

jannywanny7
04-29-13, 08:48 PM
Thanks....guess I will have to have to learn to live with that.....not a real patient person but I can change! I am now finally retired so must learn to live in a much slower pace!!!!

Moon_Gypsy1
04-29-13, 09:07 PM
I didn't think you could get ask for any more maps until the expansion is done and you want to start another one. At least not in the android version.

kurebiz
04-29-13, 09:10 PM
I didn't think you could get ask for any more maps until the expansion is done and you want to start another one. At least not in the android version.

You can't. But I send to all my neighbours. First day I get 20, second day another 20 (from all that you've sent out on previous day) etc. So before you expand? Ask from all so when your expansion is done, you will have maybe half of the maps required

Gradma65
12-01-13, 06:13 PM

That's interesting. On IOS I can't get to the screen where you ask for maps if I'm already expanding.

LionsDragons
12-01-13, 06:59 PM
HI...Is the maximum amount of mystic maps received per day set at 20? If so, I think that should increase To at least 40 for Levels 50 and above....anyone agree? Does it even matter what we think is fair?
Yes and no. The thing to remember here (and in many other TL situations that seem unfair) is tht TL needs/wants to make money. The slower things go the more likely it is that a player will spend gold to speed it up. The more gold that's spent the more gold sales increase. And we can only buy gold using real money.

TL may do many things you don't like and many may even seem completely illogical. Such actions will usually make more sense once they're viewed through the "TL wants money" lens.