PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Permit

csf2k12
04-29-13, 09:51 AM
Who else thinks that 30 Trade Tickets is too expensive for an Expansion Permit. This seems like a deliberate way for TeamLava to extend playtime on this App. All it does to me is honestly annoy me!

maj1977
04-29-13, 11:45 AM
I find that this game goes very quickly and I zoom through the goals. I like the extra work it is taking with all the new goals. I'm still working on getting the trade tickets for the royal chateau and then it's onto expansion permits. I have loads to do in the meantime. It's nice to still have goals to work on instead of sitting around for weeks just building up my supplies. I try to look at this game like a marathon rather than a sprint. Good luck on getting your trade tickets!

sdwombat
04-29-13, 12:40 PM
I find that this game goes very quickly and I zoom through the goals. I like the extra work it is taking with all the new goals. I'm still working on getting the trade tickets for the royal chateau and then it's onto expansion permits. I have loads to do in the meantime. It's nice to still have goals to work on instead of sitting around for weeks just building up my supplies. I try to look at this game like a marathon rather than a sprint. Good luck on getting your trade tickets!

Amen! (Although I would like to get another mithril so I can continue on the questline, to be honest :))

catcrack
04-29-13, 02:52 PM
The expantion permits went pretty fast, 30 was ok

vchanhs
04-29-13, 04:52 PM
I think 30 is fine. It keeps people from expanding too fast and complaining about nothing to do.

maj1977
04-29-13, 05:10 PM
Amen! (Although I would like to get another mithril so I can continue on the questline, to be honest :))

I feel really lucky because I got the fourth shard and had a couple of mithril already forged just in case they were needed at some point. I feel bad for those players that are having to rely on luck. Heard tat dark cave formations drop them sometimes.