PDA

View Full Version : Trading Portal Problem? Not giving Mystery Box

ltnx
04-28-13, 04:45 PM
I've traded in two Athletic dragons, which are rare and are supposed to give a small red gem, a small blue gem, and a mystery box, which shows when I confirm it for trade. However, after the trade is complete, it only gives me the small red and blue gem and does not give me a mystery box. Is anyone else having this problem?

DragonTan1
04-28-13, 04:51 PM
I haven't traded in a while, but it sounds like you need to email TL so they can fix your trading portal.

ltnx
04-28-13, 04:57 PM
I've only noticed this problem when trading Athletic dragons. I do a lot of trading because I only like to keep 1 of each type of dragon. When trading other rare dragons, the game would sometimes forget to give me the mystery box, but then it would give me the "Processing" screen and roll back my game so that I can recollect from the trading portal, with the mystery box there this time. But it does not do this for the Athletic dragons, it does not rollback and give me the mystery box so I lose out on an extra gem or whatnot.

kooky panda
04-28-13, 05:01 PM
I've traded in two Athletic dragons, which are rare and are supposed to give a small red gem, a small blue gem, and a mystery box, which shows when I confirm it for trade. However, after the trade is complete, it only gives me the small red and blue gem and does not give me a mystery box. Is anyone else having this problem?

Sometimes for your mystery box item you will get an 2 of the game gem.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=493561&viewfull=1#post493561 see post 6.
These are two different sets I have gotten for this dragon.
One small ruby ,one small sapphire ,scroll/ or one small ruby, two small sapphires