PDA

View Full Version : Help with a Goal - botanist

Texacoya
04-28-13, 11:03 AM
To reach this goal, I am supposed to provide a number of different plants. It says I can grow or buy. However, 4 of them are not an option to buy. I've tried growing them a bunch of times, but they will not drop. What do I do to reach the goal and move on? I'm getting frustrated. Thank you

goldensed
04-28-13, 11:14 AM
Sorry but you have to keep on growing them. It took me weeks to finally meet the goal and I have lots of repeats of certain ones. It is one of the frustrating goals. Some go quickly, and then there's ones like this.

vednir
04-28-13, 11:48 AM
Keep growing the plants in the Love Shack. The fluttermush rings are actually very useful as they behave like normal mushroom rings but instead of spawning glimmer trolls spawn lovecupines. So instead of a 7 health monster you spawn a 3 health monster that is more likely to give you back at least as much energy as it took to defeat. Also the lovecupines will drop rat tails which you can then use for their ivy's hot sauce for the Explore the Dark Caves adventure or more importantly for the Shiny Baubles exchange.

Texacoya
04-28-13, 12:09 PM
Thank you both for responding. I thought I was doing something wrong �� I will keep trying to grow what I need. Have a great day! ��

elaur
04-28-13, 01:01 PM
I love the flutter mush rings!! I am trying to grow more but I've gotten 1 to about 15 plants since the love shack switched over. I've completed the goal. It took me about 35 plants.

Texacoya
04-28-13, 02:30 PM
The mushrings are great, but I keep getting the "can't hold anymore mushrooms" message. There are not enough recipies using mushrooms. The only reward I mostly get are the coins. I'd like if I could get more blue glimmerdust along with coins.

lotuskat
04-29-13, 09:42 AM
The mushrings are great, but I keep getting the "can't hold anymore mushrooms" message. There are not enough recipies using mushrooms. The only reward I mostly get are the coins. I'd like if I could get more blue glimmerdust along with coins.

Once you get the Royal Exchange, you'll need quite a few to conduct a trade with Ivy's Sister (15 Living Wood, 30 Mushrooms, 15 Rat Tails). In the mean time, keep cooking pasta for the knights!