PDA

View Full Version : New features

legobil
04-28-13, 08:22 AM
Searching and looking here but cant find what im looking for, the forums are a mess lol.. Just updated and got tons of new features such as quests and a refined UI among other.. Wasnt prepared that the speed up button for quest hub had no confirmation for example..

Why does the Diamond Temple EXPIRE after 7 days? Does it disappear? What a waste of 300 gold if so..

What is boosted breeding? Spent 100k coins on Magic + Diamond instead of 200, got a 20 hour breed, is this related to the Diamon temple or is it a new feature?

What is Spin the Wheel? Thought the clockwork was limited and tried to breed it, and now saw somewhere here that its only from spin the wheel, I have no idea what that is, this is NOT on my device even after update, I have only read about it, how does it work?

Thanks in advance for any info :-)

RotomGuy
04-28-13, 08:24 AM
Searching and looking here but cant find what im looking for, the forums are a mess lol.. Just updated and got tons of new features such as quests and a refined UI among other.. Wasnt prepared that the speed up button for quest hub had no confirmation for example..

Why does the Diamond Temple EXPIRE after 7 days? Does it disappear? What a waste of 300 gold if so..

What is boosted breeding? Spent 100k coins on Magic + Diamond instead of 200, got a 20 hour breed, is this related to the Diamon temple or is it a new feature?

What is Spin the Wheel? Thought the clockwork was limited and tried to breed it, and now saw somewhere here that its only from spin the wheel, I have no idea what that is, this is NOT on my device even after update, I have only read about it, how does it work?

You got the quests and new market? Lucky!

And the Clockwork is limited to the wheel, it isn't actually limited, nor was it ever breedable.

roni122285
04-28-13, 08:44 AM

Ok the diamond temple, from my understanding, does not go away but remains as a decoration and I assume it's only usable for 7 days so that you cannot have a better chance of getting a diamond dragon forever, otherwise it wouldn't be ultra rare anymore.

Boosted breeding is suppose to help get improved chances of getting rarer dragons and was out in beta test before the diamond temple but is still kinda new. The 20 hour breed could be a magic dragon if you had your breeding times cut in half but could be something else if you didn't and still have the original breeding times.

Spin the wheel is supposes to give you things like food, coins, gold (from what I've seen but could be wrong there), or the clockwork dragon.

Hope this helps but I don't know if I'm right since I have a kindle no access to any of these features.

kooky panda
04-28-13, 08:52 AM
You can normally find threads on new features by doing a search from the search button at the top of the forum.

I do agree that the forum gets unorganized with members posting duplicate threads before taking the time to do a search for an existing topic.

Here are some main threads.

Outpost Quests (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48142-New-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Quests-iOS-BETA-TEST&p=569436&viewfull=1#post569436)

Spin the wheel (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47723-Spin-the-wheel!-Back-for-a-Limited-Time&highlight=spin+wheel)

Diamond Temple (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50152-New-building-diamond-temple&highlight=boosted)

Speed Breeding changes (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50150-Breed-Times-Speeding-up-gold-price-increased&highlight=speeding)