PDA

View Full Version : Cant gift nbrs back

mystoryzoozoo
04-28-13, 07:23 AM
In my list of neighbours who have gifted, more than half of the list can't be gifted back. the gift "button" which is dulled out says i have already gifted them that day (definitely have not).

Tried visiting but still no gift icon. Even tried looking for them from my neighbours list but then I can find them at all! Not had this problem previously. Played since November and this is recent thing. Tried closing games and reinstalling but has not helped.

catcrack
04-28-13, 08:12 AM
I've also be seeing this with the new update. A neighbor gifts me, the I can't gift them back. Before, going to your neighbor list would have the gift button available, but now those neighbors don't even show up on the list as neighbors as if the have gifted and dropped you as a neighbor when they haven't dropped you. Some sort of sync error, force quiting doesn't help either.

(=^ェ^=)

catcrack
04-28-13, 07:56 PM
Turns out I still had the VD version, ditched that and installed the normal ver, we shall see if that works better.

(=^ェ^=)

mystoryzoozoo
04-29-13, 04:26 AM
I've tried both versions, but have problem on both. Now using most recent version (1.1.4).

dragonlord196
04-29-13, 07:16 AM
Users of Dragon Story are also seeing this issue since last week...another piece of the puzzle for Team Lava?

catcrack
04-29-13, 09:34 AM
I've tried both versions, but have problem on both. Now using most recent version (1.1.4).Yes, that's what I'm seeing also

kooky panda
04-29-13, 10:36 AM
Maguar has reported this issue.

Can everyone post what device you play on?
Be specific- like IPad 1,2, 3...etc.

I am on Iphone 5, playing the regular game, version 1.1.4

mystoryzoozoo
04-29-13, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=kooky panda;613508]Maguar has reported this issue.

Can everyone post what device you play on?
Be specific- like IPad 1,2, 3...etc.

I am on Iphone 5, playing the regular game, version 1.1.4[/QUOTE

iPad 2 regular version 1.1.4

(& ID of kingdom with issue redlorry not mystoryzoozoo) should you need to know.

catcrack
04-29-13, 02:50 PM
iPhone5, regular current version of CS & IOS

bbarra
04-30-13, 04:28 PM
I can't gift either. I have ipad VD edition. What update? Can't find an update.

PikaSquirrel
04-30-13, 04:33 PM
How many days have you not been able to gift for?

bbarra
04-30-13, 04:36 PM
I can't gift either. I have ipad VD edition. What update? Can't find an update.

Found and updated so on regular version but the 2 players I need to gift are still grey. Guess they will just have to think I'm a jerk who doesn't honor returning the favor...sigh��

kooky panda
04-30-13, 06:19 PM
Found and updated so on regular version but the 2 players I need to gift are still grey. Guess they will just have to think I'm a jerk who doesn't honor returning the favor...sigh��
You can only send three gifts out per day, so once you send out your three gifts, all the rest of your neighbors gift buttons will be greyed out.

dstew1973
04-30-13, 08:12 PM
You can only send three gifts out per day, so once you send out your three gifts, all the rest of your neighbors gift buttons will be greyed out.

Yes and it's been like this since the beginning of the game. I think players get confused and just go down their nbr list gifting everyone and thinking its going to all of their nbrs. I've had a couple nbrs get angry at me for not gifting them.

mystoryzoozoo
05-01-13, 07:28 AM
When I gift my three nbr for the day the whole news feed list dissappears, always has done. They would be dormant in nbrs after i sent 3 list but being unable to gift certain nbr before I've sent out my daily 3 is new. I'm not confused.

It began morning of 25th. 1 week now.

mystoryzoozoo
05-04-13, 12:45 AM
I visit other kingdoms from newsfeed and posts, but I have noticed that when they move from there place in neighbours list, not all are appearing the end of the list. stormie does and the ones I can gift do. Not sure where the other ones go? Would reducing the number of neighbours I have help?

bbarra
05-19-13, 02:35 AM
I have the same gifting problem...only gifted 1 person then the gift back button went grey on everyone. I'm on ipad2, urgent version.

bbarra
05-19-13, 04:09 AM
I have the same gifting problem...only gifted 1 person then the gift back button went grey on everyone. I'm on ipad2, urgent version.
Never mind...restarted game and is fine now.

bbarra
05-19-13, 02:40 PM
It's happening again. I haven't gifted anyone today. Went in and picked a neighbor to gift, hit accept button then the neighbor disappeared from the list and I can't gift him.

bbarra
05-25-13, 04:16 AM
Yesterday I accepted a gift from a neighbor and when I went to gift back it was greyed out. Ok...I might have lost count. Today I forced closed CS, got the new day accept coins pop up, went to gift back that neighbor and it is still greyed out. It's the only one doing that. Do you know of a possible reason why I can't return the gift?

mystoryzoozoo
05-25-13, 04:48 AM
Yesterday I accepted a gift from a neighbor and when I went to gift back it was greyed out. Ok...I might have lost count. Today I forced closed CS, got the new day accept coins pop up, went to gift back that neighbor and it is still greyed out. It's the only one doing that. Do you know of a possible reason why I can't return the gift?

If you are going by gift list check they are still your nbr. By nbr list, or by noting if you get bonus when you visit fir the first time.

bbarra
05-25-13, 07:52 AM
That was it, not neighbors any longer. Guess they will eventually drop off the list. Thanks!

bbarra
05-26-13, 10:19 AM
I've also noticed that for the last 3 days I've only been able to send 2 gifts instead of 3. I wish the pop up error would tell you wheat her you have sent max gifts or you neighbor has received max gifts instead of combining them. Leaves you wondering if you should try the next neighbor or not.