PDA

View Full Version : Cannot move buildings to newly cleared land.

firstborndragon
04-28-13, 06:58 AM
I just started clearing the highest mountain area in my game. But when I went to move a building from the main starting area to the new zone, the game refused to let me, it just dropped the building at the edge of the cliff, and woun't move it up.

My only option seems to be to work with what I built where it is, which I don't really want to do.

roni122285
04-28-13, 07:30 AM
You should be able to get it there. Try moving the habitat as close as possible then try to move your finger to the space you want the habitat and hold your finger there for a few seconds before letting go .... it should just kinds pop up there while you're holding finger still. At least that's what has worked for some people.

PenguinFlop
04-28-13, 11:07 AM
It takes a little bit of patience. If you aren't able to move the item anymore, please try uninstalling the application and reinstalling it. Let me know if you are able to move the item after this. If so, please try slowly moving the item to the edge of the island it's on right now and then slowly move your finger from the item to new island you are trying to move the item to.