PDA

View Full Version : Transfer food from one counter to another without losing it

Honey444
04-28-13, 03:51 AM
Can you please make it so that we can tranfer food from one counter to another without losing the food, please? There are times when I want to put food on a different counter and this isn't possible right now.

loomis317
04-28-13, 06:46 AM
I agree!!! I was coming on here to suggest the same thing.

PenguinFlop
04-28-13, 11:07 AM
Thank you for this suggestion. I will pass it along to the appropriate parties for further discussion. :D

josey12
04-28-13, 06:27 PM
Please, please, please make this happen :)

arijanian
07-03-13, 12:15 PM
Adding my two cents to this request! It would be lovely to be able to choose what counter food is served onto. At the moment, the only way to group beverages, cakes, pastries, and so on together is to laboriously store your empty counters and place a fresh one in the right place before serving new food. It's unwieldy, time-consuming, and impractical, and I would love to have an easier way to manage it.

meluffcooookie
07-06-13, 06:13 AM
I was just about to make a new thread for this! Good thing I didn't :P

This suggestion should definitely become a part of bakery story :D I don't agree with being able to choose which counter to serve it on but just that it should be movable afterwards. Right now I'm waiting for about 600 dishes on two counters and 55000 dishes on one counter to be finished so that I can remove them @_@ and then I will be able to add ones that match my new theme :)

sweetypies97
07-09-13, 12:01 AM
Thank you for considering this, it is a great idea!

SweetTreats7777
07-09-13, 02:35 PM
It would be nice if there was an option to change the counter that prepared food is on. When you double-click on prepared food now, and it gives you the option to clear the counter or keep the food, that would be a good place to have the option to switch out the counter. And if you click that option, then the menu for the counters would pop up and allow you to pick a new counter for that dish to sit on.
This would prevent having to throw out food and lose money if you want to redecorate with all new counters, especially since we have to buy new ones to complete goals.

CuteTali
07-09-13, 03:13 PM
That's a great idea, I've got food from years ago sitting on the basic counters you buy when you first start the game, would be nice to switch it out to newer nicer looking counters. Then I can buy new counters and change all counters every time I change the theme.

nky1111
07-09-13, 11:47 PM
you probably can just delete that food and it won't change anything))) the piles are NEVER to sell as long as you cook at least 1 plate more than the limit... it's a strange game

CuteTali
07-10-13, 12:01 AM
you probably can just delete that food and it won't change anything))) the piles are NEVER to sell as long as you cook at least 1 plate more than the limit... it's a strange game

Can you please explain?

Hanakimi87
07-13-13, 12:06 PM
Excellent idea. It's taking me forever to switch out my counters because so many of them have more than 300k plates remaining to sell!

TinksThots
07-13-13, 10:35 PM
Definitely a big deal - counters could play such a better role in decor, but when they have to sit there as long as they do waiting for food to sell, it puts a real damper on changing themes and matching things up, and a lot of us end up clustering them up and trying to hide them somewhere. It sucks. :(

TinksThots
07-13-13, 11:15 PM
But... that's deleting your profit! I'd have to stop cooking for weeks to get all of mine back, but it's still there, and I'm not going to just delete it, and I don't know why anyone would. Sorry, but you're never going to make that a sensible option, not to me anyway.

If you cook only long recipes for a while, you'll see progress. ;)

LightAndLove83
08-21-13, 06:34 AM
I would rather run out of food then have stockpiles of food that it takes forever to get rid of. The stockpiles are a testament to how long it takes to amass coins. TL/Storm8 is in the business to make money. This I understand, but Gems should be the focus of their profit, not coins. If one is patient enough. You will eventually amass enough coins. Gems, on the other hand, are much harder to gain, thus that is where the money is to be made. I think they need to give highly coveted deco and charge for it. Then let us earn coins easily for plain Jane items that are needed. You can catch more flies with honey. If a store sells ice cream for 3 dollars a scoop and the other for 50 cents a scoop, who do you think will win in the end? The one who cells it for 50 cents a scoop. They will attract more customers! It's simple math people. 3 dollars x 10 customers equals $30. 50 cent x 100 customer equals 50 dollars. Just sayin. It obviously takes more people to earn the extra 20 dollars but as I said, less cost equals more people who are willing to buy. So in the end, some times less is better.

kooky panda
08-21-13, 10:47 AM
Can you please make it so that we can tranfer food from one counter to another without losing the food, please? There are times when I want to put food on a different counter and this isn't possible right now.

Sorry guys but it looks like this suggestion has been ruled out.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57098-Please-new-counters&p=713299&viewfull=1#post713299

Thanks for the suggestion however this is not a feature that will be added.