PDA

View Full Version : Valentine goals

bluebellgirl68
04-28-13, 12:34 AM
I joined Castle Story just before the Valentine version ended so I got started on the Valentine story/goals and have the Love Shack. I have been able to complete the goals so far and am still getting them, Love Caravan is the latest, but am struggling to complete them as the Valentine items are no longer appearing in the usual course of collecting resources. I have some valentine trees so can get some love wood but love stone is difficult as I wind up having to craft it, likewise kissing dust ( or ask for gifts)
Am I missing something here ( I am still a newbie!) or is this just a shortcoming of this particular update ending. Any suggestions anyone?

maguar
04-28-13, 03:30 AM
In the love shack you can craft valentine plants and trees which will help with kissing dust and love wood. Unfortunately the only way to get love stone is by gifts or crafting.

bluebellgirl68
04-28-13, 03:45 AM
Thanks - I had stored my valentine flowers to make some room but I've got them back out and have received some kissing dust already. I'd better get mining normal stone to make some love stone.

Cesar49
04-28-13, 06:44 AM
I got a lot of kissing dust and other valentine stuff from my knights doing the valentine adventure. I wasn't pleased but if you're on those quests it might be worth doing.

KarenBN
05-05-13, 09:04 PM
I have been crafting walls in the Love Shack and clicking on store when I collect them, but they are not showing up in my inventory. What's the deal? I know the Valentine mode is shut down, but if you can still craft things in the Love Shack, why can't you store them? Very upset right now. I have wasted a lot of items & time crafting something I do not have access to.

midnightmeerkat
05-05-13, 09:12 PM
I have been crafting walls in the Love Shack and clicking on store when I collect them, but they are not showing up in my inventory. What's the deal? I know the Valentine mode is shut down, but if you can still craft things in the Love Shack, why can't you store them? Very upset right now. I have wasted a lot of items & time crafting something I do not have access to.

There was a "bug" which may still be there, if you force close and reopen CS it should be stored

midnightmeerkat
05-05-13, 09:16 PM
One other thing make sure you are not at your limit of walls etc. if you want the valentine ones instead of the other ones you will need to sell either walls, gates or the small towers to make room

KarenBN
05-06-13, 06:17 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. It worked! I now have all of the walls I crafted in my inventory. I need to remember that trick the next time I have trouble.