PDA

View Full Version : Royal proof or expansion?

knyberg
04-27-13, 11:02 PM
I worked my way through 99 trades and unlocked the tinker camp (yey!), and now i've got 18 more (slower now as i've gone through my magical fruit supply). I was thinking to use my trade tickets for the royal proof, but am suddenly thinking it might be more fun to expand. Now i can't decide... What have you done? And why? Please share your thoughts!

vchanhs
04-27-13, 11:58 PM
I went for the deed. Reason is I want to complete all the quests. I am not in need for expansion either and is saving my lanterns for the Sabrina expansion.

knyberg
04-28-13, 01:03 AM
Thats true, i just cant leave a quest unfinished... and i do like the thought of a new sparkly castle in my kingdom.

catcrack
04-28-13, 08:16 AM
I expanded everywhere after tinkercamp. Needed the room, only have the deed left, seeming the building only drops coins which I didn't need, put that one off for later.

(=^ェ^=)

mymummy789
04-28-13, 08:46 AM
I think I will go for the expansion after I have got my tinker camp. I have a space saved for that but will need to expand before I get the mansion. And as it isn't a timed goal, I am not in a hurry to get another building I won't have enough energy to collect from!!!!

Rickmz
04-28-13, 08:51 AM
I got the Tinker Camp and then the deed (thankfully before the update ;) ) . HOwever, what was supposed to happen after getting the deed? I did not notice ANYTHING different. Did I miss it?

CottageRose
04-28-13, 08:57 AM
Nope. There aren't any new goals for the Royal Chateau after building it, just the ability to upgrade it to a better coin building - which you may not have the energy to collect from anyway. :)

knyberg
04-28-13, 10:24 AM
If nothing happens after royal proof perhaps it can wait. I really need space. Lycky me that i still need a lot of trade tickets, so i can spend some days deciding what to do with them. Half the fun?

badger8
04-28-13, 10:51 AM
I went with the tinker camp first. Now I'm going for the Royal Chateau because it comes with Royal points and I need those for more expansions.

ajax1964
04-28-13, 12:48 PM
Yeah the royal chateau looks cool but does little. I rarely tap it