PDA

View Full Version : Side games not registering

mwunsch995
04-27-13, 08:54 PM
Some of the goals listed are to play 60 solitaire games OR level ## on jewel mania...I have done both these things and they're not registering and giving me the coins. Am I doing something wrong?

CharmingRhino
04-29-13, 04:32 PM
While there is no progress indicator that tallies the number of games you play on Solitaire, the goal will definitely be completed when the correct number of games has been played - keep at it!

Please post a screenshot of what you're experiencing in Jewel Mania.

Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games.

jengif
05-03-13, 09:47 PM
I too have played 61 games of solitaire and it is still set at zero progress. I'm not sure what to do there.

jengif
05-04-13, 08:24 AM
It worked. Guess you just have to wait a bit for it.

issacawck
05-04-13, 08:31 AM
the counting is abit off. I think something wrong with the game calculator. Anyway if you put a card and restart is also consider as played a game. That should give you a quick way to completed all the goal for solitaire

ExotiCAT
05-07-13, 01:08 AM
I have a question on a similar note. I used to get a gem bonus in petshop for downloading other games or new editions of other games. I didn't get any bonus for downloading Bakery Story:Mother's Day in petshop but I received the bonus for it in all the other games. Is this something new that petshop won't get the bonus or what?