PDA

View Full Version : I'm Very Sad

NoPonyMessesWithMe
04-27-13, 08:01 PM
I wish you'd get more gems for your money on Bakery Story. Myy dad let me get $5 worth of gems. I was going to get for Bakery Story, until I realized, you only get 24 for $5...that's not really worth your money. But on Home Design Story, its 120 gems for $5..I wish it was like this on Bakery Story.

KuddlyBunny
04-28-13, 11:26 AM
Yes...even though Home Design Story is...ok...I still buy gems for Bakery Story, because, well lets just face it, I'm addicted!

Baraze
04-28-13, 11:58 AM
I wish you'd get more gems for your money on Bakery Story. Myy dad let me get $5 worth of gems. I was going to get for Bakery Story, until I realized, you only get 24 for $5...that's not really worth your money. But on Home Design Story, its 120 gems for $5..I wish it was like this on Bakery Story.

You get more on home design because regular items tend to cost more gems. Whereas on bakery you can spread them out more. When you clicked on them, you didnt see 24 for $4.99?

Wait until you see a 30% off sale. You can get 50 gems for 6.99. Also try to master recipe to the 2nd and 4th level and save them. You will have a bundle before you even know it!

sourlicorice5
04-28-13, 12:13 PM
I agree with Baraze. Wait until you get a sale like 30% off. That's what I try to do when I want to buy though I don't always wait but you would be better off waiting for a sale.

sls0991
04-28-13, 06:28 PM
I agree with Baraze. Wait until you get a sale like 30% off. That's what I try to do when I want to buy though I don't always wait but you would be better off waiting for a sale.

Yes, always ALWAYS wait until a 30% gem sale. The gems are not worth it otherwise, especially because of the constant gem traps. I'm not even sure I want to buy anymore gems after what just happened to me, but if I do, as I did the first time, I will wait until the 30% sale and when there are items that I want so most of my gems will be spent so I will get what I want rather than some darn gem trap item.