PDA

View Full Version : AARRRGGGGHHHH! Why does this happen?!

acbdghj
04-27-13, 07:05 PM
I always have neighbors that are kind of like inactive or not tipping/gifting. So, I do a neighbor sweep. Just after a few minutes deleting neighbors, they come back to me and say stuff like:
"It's okay. I understand. :(" OR
" Bye, :(. Noooooo!" OR
" Sorry, I got injured."

I CAN'T STAND IT! :mad:

ferylit
04-27-13, 07:16 PM
I always fire a warning shot. Send them a message a couple days before letting them know you're deleting inactive neighbours.

cherryberry9
04-27-13, 07:16 PM
I always have neighbors that are kind of like inactive or not tipping/gifting. So, I do a neighbor sweep. Just after a few minutes deleting neighbors, they come back to me and say stuff like:
" Sorry, I got injured."

I agree with you when they say " I got injured" or Noooo but " I understand isn't that bad.

jesslanrose
04-27-13, 07:25 PM
Don't tell them you're removing them. Most of them (depending on how many neighbors they have) might not even realize you're gone. ;)

OnCloudDivine
04-27-13, 07:46 PM
I hate it when I deleted a neighbor because they send me brownies or dragon scale, but they write back saying such nice things, and start sending me brownies and dragon scale again >.<

OnCloudDivine
04-27-13, 07:47 PM
Lol, I meant waffles and green ornament for RS, the brownies and dragon scale in BS :P

cookietyler
04-28-13, 04:22 AM
Lol I had someone who deleted me after I gifted and tipped them everyday (they were at the very top of my neighbor list). So, after they deleted me, they still continued to visit my restaurant and leave tips for a few weeks afterwards.

acbdghj
04-29-13, 11:59 AM
Lol I had someone who deleted me after I gifted and tipped them everyday (they were at the very top of my neighbor list). So, after they deleted me, they still continued to visit my restaurant and leave tips for a few weeks afterwards.

lol. unforunately, after I delete some of them and they come back, I though they would be clear. But, they didn't bother to clear their tables. so i left them alone

kylerrebmann
04-30-13, 02:58 PM
" Sorry, I got injured."

I get what your saying. This happened to me a lot of times. I cant stand it either.

MasterWolff
04-30-13, 11:32 PM
My rule of nbrs is if i see dead food for over a week or there rating is a steady 0 and i see how active there wall is and if they tip or gift me in a week to a months time. im an active daily player 4 star rating and i find the time to tip it only takes like 5-10 min a day lol

sehana
05-01-13, 10:51 AM
I have over 500 nbrs in the games I do play and I really feel bad for deleting ppl (why I have so many)... Sometimes, I accidentally delete nbrs I wanted to keep, but I guess the game can't keep up and I accidentally remove a nbr :(

AutumnHikari
05-01-13, 12:07 PM
I have a note on my wall that neighbours that are inactive or 0-2 star for over a week may be deleted since new people are always asking to be added. Kind of like a disclaimer :P But it's good to let them know beforehand too.

There was one I deleted recently who had nothing on their counters, no food cooking, and wasn't tipping, so basically inactive, for a long time. They came back to my wall and wrote []Lol! I left them some tips and went on my way.

Poliptily
05-01-13, 06:56 PM
What's wrong with saying "sorry, I got injured?" I have a friend who passed out one day and ended up in the ER for dehydration. She was out for over a week. I'm sure a lot of things got backed up at her house, including any on-line things she was doing before she fainted. Sometimes game inactivity is out of our control.

acbdghj
05-02-13, 02:51 PM
What's wrong with saying "sorry, I got injured?" I have a friend who passed out one day and ended up in the ER for dehydration. She was out for over a week. I'm sure a lot of things got backed up at her house, including any on-line things she was doing before she fainted. Sometimes game inactivity is out of our control.

The only reason why I am complaining cuz they say they are injured like evry month. which i do not think is true