PDA

View Full Version : A question about Easy Appliances

DukeB
04-27-13, 05:37 PM
Hey, guys. I have a question about the easy appliances. Does it give you less "points" towards that food if you use an easy appliance versus a normal one? I know it saves time by skipping the prep tapping but each time you tap to prepare, it drops a star and a chef's hat. Does this mean you are earning less "points" on said food for skipping the prep tapping? Thanks!

nmishii
04-27-13, 06:35 PM
Its the same. It takes 83 times to master the recipe on either the regular or easy appliances. Ignore comparing the chef's hat - at one time the easy appliance wasn't showing all the points but that was a display problem as internally it was counting them. I don't know if that was fixed.

sirenshadow
05-17-13, 02:53 PM
Do the easy appliances have the same recipes as their original non-easy appliance? Is there another reason to have an easy appliance other than being able to skip the prep tapping for each recipe??

TinksThots
05-17-13, 03:31 PM
Yes, all the same recipes, and yes, all the extra tapping is the reason, and YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE how much you'll come to appreciate the difference, especially when you start getting more and more appliances! (imagine a few dozen extra exclamation points on that) ^_^

nky1111
05-18-13, 04:52 AM
it's also easy to get gemtrapped (complete all the foods instantly))))
only the basic appliances can be easy. and only 18 total. so that leaves 10-12 basic (if you use 6-8 special).
and how many of them require loading at the same time. The grill recipes have different times so it's down to just 6-8 extra taps... and alot of coins and parts wasted

6-8 extra taps are just nothing compared to gifting 80 neighbors))))

TinksThots
05-18-13, 08:37 AM
it's also easy to get gemtrapped (complete all the foods instantly))))
only the basic appliances can be easy. and only 18 total. so that leaves 10-12 basic (if you use 6-8 special).
and how many of them require loading at the same time. The grill recipes have different times so it's down to just 6-8 extra taps... and alot of coins and parts wasted

6-8 extra taps are just nothing compared to gifting 80 neighbors))))
I usually try to use all the same appliance to master faster, and I'm working on basic recipes right now anyway, so they're handy to me at the moment, and I have enough to fill all my slots (at 15 right now). I can't complete all instantly, I spend my gems as I earn them, and my total to complete is always higher than how many gems I have. I also enjoy the building aspect of the game too. To each their own I guess, I love my easies! ^_^