PDA

View Full Version : Dragon story no longer opens, crashes

ravenkills13
04-27-13, 04:36 PM
I have been playing dragon story for a few months. Ive always had minor problem with the app crashing here and there, bit it would always open again without any problems. But now I can no longer get the game to open even one time. I was able to play on april 24th but ever since thurs the 25th it won't open. Just keeps crashing over and over again. I've tried at least 50 times a day. Why has my game stopped working now after all this time, not to mention the change happened over night.

Can't tell you the game version since game crashes

Running on iPod 2nd generation IOS 4.2.1
8gig with 2 gig free space.

I have dance club story and treasure story and both run perfectly fine(recently deleted treasure story)
I have already tried to restart, both ways. (help home and hold, help hold and swiped to turn off)

Please help! Any suggestions?

kooky panda
04-27-13, 06:37 PM
As new features come into the game, older devices may experience issues .

According to the update Screen (version 1.4 ) in itunes, this version requires an IOS version of 4.3 or later.

If 4.2.1 is the highest IOS version for your Ipod(you can sync to itunes to check if you can update your Ipod version) you not be able to run the game.

ravenkills13
04-29-13, 06:01 PM
I have already checked and this iPod will not update any further. They no longer release updates for this gen.

If I can just say something: this is really screwed up of team lava/storm 8, whoever. They really should have left an older version for those running older devices. Those of us on older devices and aren't rich are now stripped of the game we spent so much time and (in my case) money for gold on.

This makes me wish I never started playing. I figure I better stop playing and delete my other team lava games as well. It only a matter of time before all of them stop working and I'm pissed enough. This is a sneaky thing to do. I just wasted the last 3 months on a game that was just a tease. It shouldn't have been available for my iPod to download it in the first place.

For those of you using 3rd generation be aware that your devices are next. Dominoes affect. Give up the games and all iPods entirely or start saving money to buy the new generations as they come out because as soon as they do all older models are obsolete. This is how apple makes it's millions.

allieandgrizzle
05-04-13, 06:57 PM
I'm in the same boat with iOS 4.2.1. I can't reopen bubble mania, and I can't get fruit mania or some other games.
Is the any way to keep an older version so that I can keep playing?
If not, can I transfer over my current games to answer iPad?
Thanks

kooky panda
05-04-13, 08:07 PM
I'm in the same boat with iOS 4.2.1. I can't reopen bubble mania, and I can't get fruit mania or some other games.
Thanks

I am afraid that you will keep experiencing issues .

Good News is you can transfer all your games to your new Ipad.

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can assist you.

If you have not already set up a new storm ID on your new ipad, you can transfer yourself by in a Storm 8 game.

See post 1 on this thread for steps in how to transfer.

http://bit.ly/TTqb78

kooky panda
05-04-13, 08:16 PM
Thanks

Which IOS device do you have? See how far you can update your device. I am on Ipad 3 and current version is 6.1.4.

Once you update to 5.0, you should just be able to update right from your device.

If after updating you lose you games, just go back to itunes and redownload them.
You games are saved on Team Lavas servers.