PDA

View Full Version : Running list of dragons not available on android

bimily
04-27-13, 02:41 PM
I'm getting tired of spending so much time unsuccessfuly trying to breed dragons, and now I find out that many dragons on this game aren't available on android devices. Can we please have a "stickied" thread list of dragons that aren't available on android? I don't want this to be a complaining thread from angry android users. I don't expect changes by TL, I'd just like to know which dragons I shouldn't waste my time on since I have an android device. Please don't bury the names in individual posts, but instead have all the names in the initial post. Thanks alot :-)

hamadrys
04-27-13, 03:00 PM
It is easy : All the craftables, album rewards and Samurai. Check the egg chart for more details :)

hamadrys
04-27-13, 03:01 PM
And Clockwork.

fagoggil
04-27-13, 03:05 PM
Since we do not have,album how do we know they are,album rewards? How do we know if they are craftable. I do know we cannot get any gem dragons except diamond.:

kwhales
04-27-13, 03:07 PM
The chart in the dragon story guide says what they are. See the colored boxes around the dragons, look at the bottom of the screen.

carlsbad69
04-27-13, 05:11 PM
This thread here has a graphic showing what Kwhales is talking about: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

bimily
04-27-13, 07:40 PM
It is easy : All the craftables, album rewards and Samurai. Check the egg chart for more details :)

I had NO CLUE what you were talking about, and then I checked the egg database and the light came on! Thank you SSSOOOO much! This makes perfect sense now and this is an easy way for me to keep track of these. The good news is thatbI haven't been trying to breed any of those dragons anyway. So I haven't been wasting my time at least. I just must be unlucky. lol Thanks again for the simple explanation.