PDA

View Full Version : i cant believe i spend 1000dollars on this game

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 12:15 PM
how much money do u spend on this game?follow up plz!!! i think im idiot!!!!!!!!!! i only played less than 2 weeks, add me as neighbor , my id : cuiandbin

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 12:20 PM
i promised myself i wont spend any money on this game right now! I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hamadrys
04-27-13, 12:22 PM
Wait ! You mean to say you spent $1,000.00 on this game in 2 weeks ???

kwhales
04-27-13, 12:25 PM
Or is that just a headline you wanted to use to catch peoples attention?

ladybugrentals
04-27-13, 12:27 PM
I am at level 86 android so much less breeding options than IOS. No crafting, storing :-( i digress.. :-)
I have spent zero money on any of the games. I am at level 99 bakery. If I cant earn the gold or breed the dragon I do without. Dont get me wrong I would LOVE to have some of the dragons but will not buy them.
I gift and visit daily storm id: ladybugrentals
I may not write on your wall but i am there :-)

aceblade
04-27-13, 12:31 PM
If you've spent $1000 on this game, I'm curious to find out what's the MOST you've paid for a game?
:O

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 12:35 PM
lol I want to check your island out xD

scottyhaha
how much money do u spend on this game?follow up plz!!! i think im idiot!!!!!!!!!! i only played less than 2 weeks, add me as neighbor , my id : cuiandbin

If you spend 1k in a game within a week or 2, u must be rich not an idiot. More power for u

aceblade
lol I want to check your island out xD

Be careful. It might lag you out. lol

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 12:37 PM
If you spend 1k in a game within a week or 2, u must be rich not an idiot. More power for u

Even if you do have the money... it's still stupid :/

sweetstuff525
04-27-13, 12:41 PM
Wow level 84 in 2 weeks

Did you speed breed? Or did you buy the dragons with gold?
Do you have the increase in breeding cost?

kwhales
04-27-13, 12:42 PM

Or in debt up to their eyeballs.

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 12:51 PM
yes, in 2 weeks, check my dragon story , add me : cuiandbin

RotomGuy
04-27-13, 12:52 PM
Or in debt up to their eyeballs.

Or not have eyeballs.

I visited your island... I really liked it for some reason.

Though why are you breeding Mask and Helios? Just incase there is a dragon with the silly combos we suggest?

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 12:52 PM
Wait ! You mean to say you spent $1,000.00 on this game in 2 weeks ???yes, in 2 weeks ,and im 84 right now , with 82 dragons

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 12:53 PM
Or not have eyeballs.

Though why are you breeding Mask and Helios? Just incase there is a dragon with the silly combos we suggest? because they have more results , over 35 maybe

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 12:54 PM
Even if you do have the money... it's still stupid :/ i know , its just a app game ,not a online game , i cant believe myself did this

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 12:57 PM
If you've spent $1000 on this game, I'm curious to find out what's the MOST you've paid for a game?
:Oi spend 50K in other online game before

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 12:59 PM
Or is that just a headline you wanted to use to catch peoples attention?no, i dont need to catch peoples attention, for what? i just want to know is there anyone else spend lot of money on this game, thats it, u can check my island , then u will know , im level 84, 82 dragons, and look the space that i had

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 01:01 PM
Wow level 84 in 2 weeks

Did you speed breed? Or did you buy the dragons with gold?
Do you have the increase in breeding cost?

yes, everything was double ,and i still speed breed, envolve, and hatch egg

scottyhaha
04-27-13, 01:01 PM
Or not have eyeballs.

Though why are you breeding Mask and Helios? Just incase there is a dragon with the silly combos we suggest?
With that combo he can get any dragon on the nest.

RotomGuy
04-27-13, 01:03 PM
With that combo he can get any dragon on the nest.

Anything Green, Saturn and Eclipse aren't possible.

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 01:04 PM
i know , its just a app game ,not a online game , i cant believe myself did this

Well you got carried away, no need to... just take your time and enjoy the game.

kis1
04-27-13, 01:06 PM
yes, everything was double ,and i still speed breed, envolve, and hatch egg

You are the very reason TL gets away with the ridiculous charges, but if you are happy playing this way then good for you...

unless of course you are being paid to post on the forum and are in fact the son of TL's CEO :)

salinho
04-27-13, 01:06 PM
i spend 50K in other online game before

...sorry to say this, but you need therapy. 50k is taking these games to huge proportions.

scottyhaha
04-27-13, 01:07 PM

Like I said you are rich spend it the way u want. A millionaire spend a 1000 here and there means nothing.

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 01:09 PM
You are the very reason TL gets away with the ridiculous charges, but if you are happy playing this way then good for you...

unless of course you are being paid to post on the forum and are in fact the son of TL's CEO :)

lol he is Jakestorm8! xD

kwhales
04-27-13, 01:11 PM

Why? How? Can I have some?

Mani_Sari
04-27-13, 01:12 PM
I'm almost at 1k, but not in 2 weeks lol, that's insane. :o

kwhales
04-27-13, 01:12 PM
lol he is Jakestorm8! xD

And you know this how?

kis1
04-27-13, 01:14 PM
I'm not being cynical, but I'm guessing this thread won't get locked or deleted no matter what's posted on it ...

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 01:16 PM
And you know this how?

You just ****ed it...

scottyhaha
04-27-13, 01:17 PM
Anything Green, Saturn and Eclipse aren't possible.

HElios can be atlas and diamond so it does have green and blue in it

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 01:19 PM
HElios can be atlas and diamond so it does have green and blue in it

Mythic dragons only break down into Red/Yellow, even Atlas.

kwhales
04-27-13, 01:19 PM
You just ****ed it...

You keep saying I **** things. Don't like it. You know, you could have just said…cause I'm good, or it has to be. Tons of replies. So...

kwhales
04-27-13, 01:21 PM
Here's a question.

How did you get the quest thingy if you just started 2 weeks ago? I thought they only gave them with the initial beta testing and not to newbies.

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 01:22 PM
You keep saying I **** things. Don't like it. You know, you could have just said…cause I'm good, or it has to be. Tons of replies. So...

( O_o )

Mani_Sari
04-27-13, 01:25 PM

I guess that's not a typo? 50k or 5k still a lot of money lol. Oh I like your Samurai Dragon, nice island! :D

sweetstuff525
04-27-13, 01:31 PM
I wish I had all that money but congrats

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 01:41 PM
I'm almost at 1k, but not in 2 weeks lol, that's insane. :owith your reply ,i feel great , i wanna give u a hug!!!!!!

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 01:44 PM
I guess that's not a typo? 50k or 5k still a lot of money lol. Oh I like your Samurai Dragon, nice island! :D

not 5K, 50k, im Chinese, a lot chinese people they spend over 100k,200k,300k on online game ,but they r rich than me , cant compare

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 01:45 PM
Here's a question.

How did you get the quest thingy if you just started 2 weeks ago? I thought they only gave them with the initial beta testing and not to newbies. because i speed everthing , ever craft and trade, thats why!

chiefdragon
04-27-13, 01:46 PM
I haven't spent any money on this game. I was able to buy my diamond dragon by saving all the gold gifts from my neighbors.

kwhales
04-27-13, 01:48 PM
because i speed everthing , ever craft and trade, thats why!

That really doesn't answer the question. Getting a beta testing item has nothing to do with speeding things or crafting and trading. It was released way before you joined and nobody has gotten one in quite a while. Why you?

carlsbad69
04-27-13, 01:49 PM

Ok that proves he hasn't been at it for only two weeks...even Kooky took several weeks to get everything required to craft the samurai dragon.

In order to do what they said in two weeks, they would have spent a ton of gold and sped up every single aspect of the game and virutally no time for sleep. Let's see, without a gold sale, 2900 gold is $100 (rounded up and not taking into account any potential taxes)...so by extrapolation this person would have bought 29,000 gold in two weeks. Quite possible if they have $1K to blow on entertainment like DragonStory. I think it would take even more gold than that to accomplish that level and expansion in just two weeks.

I'm sorry, I'm calling foul on this. It's pure hogwash to get more neighbors, brag about their island, and create some jealousy on the forum. I'm sorry, I'm not buying it.

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 01:49 PM
That really doesn't answer the question. Getting a beta testing item has nothing to do with speeding things or crafting and trading. It was released way before you joined and nobody has gotten one in quite a while. Why you?

lol looks like you two have something in common.

chiefdragon
04-27-13, 01:52 PM
I wish I had the money to spend on this game. I would love to buy all the dragons I'm missing.

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 01:52 PM
Ok that proves he hasn't been at it for only two weeks...even Kooky took several weeks to get everything required to craft the samurai dragon.

In order to do what they said in two weeks, they would have spent a ton of gold and sped up every single aspect of the game and virutally no time for sleep. Let's see, without a gold sale, 2900 gold is $100 (rounded up and not taking into account any potential taxes)...so by extrapolation this person would have bought 29,000 gold in two weeks. Quite possible if they have $1K to blow on entertainment like DragonStory. I think it would take even more gold than that to accomplish that level and expansion in just two weeks.

I'm sorry, I'm calling foul on this. It's pure hogwash to get more neighbors, brag about their island, and create some jealousy on the forum. I'm sorry, I'm not buying it.

You can buy the Samurai craft items... cost a lot of gold though.

RotomGuy
04-27-13, 01:56 PM
You can buy the Samurai craft items... cost a lot of gold though.

Or you can speed up the questing.

sweetstuff525
04-27-13, 01:58 PM
Plus it's easy to level up with the large farm

carlsbad69
04-27-13, 02:00 PM
Well if someone wants to give me $1000 worth of gold...I'll happily take it and see how far I can get in two weeks.

sweetstuff525
04-27-13, 02:03 PM
Well if someone wants to give me $1000 worth of gold...I'll happily take it and see how far I can get in two weeks.

Lol I'd be happy with 1,000 dollars and trust me I won't throw it away in a game

kwhales
04-27-13, 02:03 PM
lol looks like you two have something in common.

Umm, huh? Don't know what you have running around in that head of yours, but care to explain?

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 02:11 PM
Or you can speed up the questing.

Yes that's true.

missjulieb
04-27-13, 02:12 PM
This is nothing to brag about at all, spending 1k on a game regardless of length of time is ridiculous and spending 50k is completely insane!!! I don't care how much money someone has, it's just not normal!!!! Not to sound rude here but you must have very little going on in your life to be blowing serious money into a game that doesn't reward you back! There are people out there starving and just 1k would go such a long way and would be way more rewarding than buying poxy dragons on a game!!!

I can't see what fun or pleasure can be had by buying your way into a game, the whole idea of these kind of games is to take your time and be excited when you get a dragon you have been trying so hard to get. I will spend around ?10 a month on both this and castle story, used mainly to speed up, although after buying the diamond dragon booster I'm done spending money on either games as it was never made clear that it would only last 7 days, they tricked us all with that, but it's a lesson that I have now learnt!

I think you need to get out more or like I said, get involved in charity if you have that kind of cash, that would be way more rewarding than this!

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-27-13, 02:18 PM
This is nothing to brag about at all, spending 1k on a game regardless of length of time is ridiculous and spending 50k is completely insane!!! I don't care how much money someone has, it's just not normal!!!! Not to sound rude here but you must have very little going on in your life to be blowing serious money into a game that doesn't reward you back! There are people out there starving and just 1k would go such a long way and would be way more rewarding than buying poxy dragons on a game!!!

I can't see what fun or pleasure can be had by buying your way into a game, the whole idea of these kind of games is to take your time and be excited when you get a dragon you have been trying so hard to get. I will spend around ?10 a month on both this and castle story, used mainly to speed up, although after buying the diamond dragon booster I'm done spending money on either games as it was never made clear that it would only last 7 days, they tricked us all with that, but it's a lesson that I have now learnt!

I think you need to get out more or like I said, get involved in charity if you have that kind of cash, that would be way more rewarding than this!

Wow.
Assume much?
How do you know he/she isn't already involved in several charities?

kwhales
04-27-13, 02:21 PM

If I had money to blow, yeah, I'd spend some here. I wouldn't buy things but speed, yep sure would. Ok maybe i'd by clockwork. 50K, probably not. but since i don't have that kind of money, i will never really know how much i'd use on games.

I am not saying its too nuts, unless you can't afford it, just wow. Still like to know about the quest portal though. (DragonTan need not respond).

kms899
04-27-13, 02:22 PM
Here's a question.

How did you get the quest thingy if you just started 2 weeks ago? I thought they only gave them with the initial beta testing and not to newbies.

You have a better chance if you are a newbie, one of my account is at level 28 now, been at the game for just over a month and i've had the quest, spin wheel and arena, the quest being there as soon as I installed DS, i've also install DS on 3 of my friends ipod and iphone, they all have the same.

kms899
04-27-13, 02:24 PM
I've only spent USD 77 in less than one month, only purchased the clockwork and passion.

missjulieb
04-27-13, 02:28 PM
Wow.
Assume much?
How do you know he/she isn't already involved in several charities?

You're right, I don't know but what I do know is that in my opinion this is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a game that gives you nothing back and there are far more worthy things to spend this kind of money on. I can only assume that if he/she thinks this is a great way to spend money then charity isn't on their mind!

cuiandbin
04-27-13, 02:30 PM
That really doesn't answer the question. Getting a beta testing item has nothing to do with speeding things or crafting and trading. It was released way before you joined and nobody has gotten one in quite a while. Why you? i bought samurai dragon from store, thats ez!

kwhales
04-27-13, 02:34 PM
i bought samurai dragon from store, thats ez!

and the portal came along as a bonus??? WOW

missjulieb
04-27-13, 02:35 PM
If I had money to blow, yeah, I'd spend some here. I wouldn't buy things but speed, yep sure would. Ok maybe i'd by clockwork. 50K, probably not. but since i don't have that kind of money, i will never really know how much i'd use on games.

I am not saying its too nuts, unless you can't afford it, just wow. Still like to know about the quest portal though. (DragonTan need not respond).

There is nothing wrong with spending some cash if you can afford it of course. Maybe I'm just taken back that anyone would want to spend this kind of money on a game. I could afford to spend ?10 a month on two games, I can actually afford more than that but to me and I would like to think most people, think that this game isn't my life, it has no impact on my day to day life, yeah I love to get a dragon I've been trying to get for awhile but on the grand scale of things it isn't important really, whereas saving to buy a house is, my job is, my boyfriends is, my friends are. I play this game on my lunch breaks, when I'm bored and like tonight, when I'm ill.

Obviously this game is far more important to other people, but to me this is just crazy!!!!

kwhales
04-27-13, 02:36 PM
You have a better chance if you are a newbie, one of my account is at level 28 now, been at the game for just over a month and i've had the quest, spin wheel and arena, the quest being there as soon as I installed DS, i've also install DS on 3 of my friends ipod and iphone, they all have the same.

That's great. But a month ago the quest was newer and making its beta rounds. 2 weeks ago, not so much. but they said they bought the dragon, so the quest portal may have been part of the deal.

RotomGuy
04-27-13, 02:36 PM
i bought samurai dragon from store, thats ez!

and the portal came along as a bonus??? WOW

You need the Quest Platform for the Samurai to be in the market, so no, the Quest Platform was already there.

kwhales
04-27-13, 02:37 PM
You need the Quest Platform for the Samurai to be in the market, so no, the Quest Platform was already there.

Ok. So, I am still wondering, still confused. (DragonTan need not respond).

DragonTan1
04-27-13, 02:40 PM

I know people who just downloaded the game and have the quest... level 14 I think it unlocks? lol so the new guys get it but we can't.

kwhales
04-27-13, 02:42 PM
I know people who just downloaded the game and have the quest... level 14 I think it unlocks? lol so the new guys get it but we can't.

Well, that's just not fair. Oh and DragonTan, I don't **** things, I devour them. So...

RotomGuy
04-27-13, 03:15 PM

I think they gave it to 10% of people... So every 10 people that get the game, 1 has the Quest.

hamadrys
04-27-13, 03:16 PM
Very entertaining thread. This one sure knows how to amuse the crowds :D

fagoggil
04-27-13, 03:23 PM

the game is set up to be very very addictive. It would be easy to keep spending money to see what you have then clear the way for another. I have no way to put money on it good thing! I was saving gold for a second nest but was trying for mythic and spent it all to speed breeding and hatching. I do spend all my free,time playing even with TV on so that is just as bad! In same boat no judgement here.

kooky panda
04-27-13, 03:32 PM
Closing thread since it has now gone off topic.

There is a current thread on spending money for the game here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42533-Do-you-buy-gold&p=572643&viewfull=1#post572643)