PDA

View Full Version : Finished all the new goals

ajax1964
04-27-13, 12:13 PM
Hey guys if you want to see a grown Manticore, new house/ tower etc I went nuts and finished everything. Come by and check it out if you like.

midnightmeerkat
04-27-13, 01:17 PM
Hey guys if you want to see a grown Manticore, new house/ tower etc I went nuts and finished everything. Come by and check it out if you like.

So what are you going to do for the 3 months before we get the next update? :)

ajax1964
04-27-13, 01:19 PM
Lol, yeah I know. I just got on a roll last night. I'd like to say I did it for the good of the community but.....Where's that CS anonymous thread? :)

ajax1964
04-27-13, 01:21 PM
If anyone has questions post here or my wall, been trying to get to everyone, an remember as much as I can. Frankly it's all a drunken CS blur lol

midnightmeerkat
04-27-13, 01:36 PM
:w do you have another device ..... I have an ipad and iPhone and I am going to lag a little on the iPhone

midnightmeerkat
04-27-13, 01:39 PM
What do we use the ornate blocks and beams for?

elaur
04-27-13, 02:25 PM
How many gems did you use?

I am low on money and lanterns so I'm still unlocking her. I had just used everything for upgrading and expanding! Good planning from me.

Baraze
04-27-13, 02:29 PM
How many gems did you use?

I am low on money and lanterns so I'm still unlocking her. I had just used everything for upgrading and expanding! Good planning from me.

To get to the part where you have to make the cement, beam and block took about 400-500 gems. To do the part alone where you have to cut her hair took 100 gems. I spent those happily. Because she was finally unlocked and unveiled.

elaur
04-27-13, 02:31 PM
I haven't even expanded to her!

kooky panda
04-27-13, 03:20 PM
What do we use the ornate blocks and beams for?
You will need one ornate block, one ornate beam and one magic cement to construct her tower. Note- I already had these in my inventory, but
they do not count.
You will need to craft and mix these after your get the goal to complete the goal.

midnightmeerkat
04-27-13, 03:35 PM
You will need one ornate block, one ornate beam and one magic cement to construct her tower. Note- I already had these in my inventory, but
they do not count.
You will need to craft and mix these after your get the goal to complete the goal.
Lol yeah, I have crafted 2 of each and haven't reached that goal yet... Now I'm wondering where I get to use them

maguar
04-27-13, 06:00 PM
Lol, yeah I know. I just got on a roll last night. I'd like to say I did it for the good of the community but.....Where's that CS anonymous thread? :)

We welcome you with open arms. Come in and try the food. We promise ivy didn't cook it.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39633-Castle-Story-Anonymous

knyberg
04-28-13, 01:08 AM
they do not count.

Oh... No... I've just started to craft one of each. And i'm real low on jewels...

thatgirl444
04-28-13, 01:42 AM
oHH NO...I made 2 cement thingies just to be ahead of things and they wont even count??? Ohh dear...I'm still making lanterns to expand to the princess....its going to take months...lol....but I vow to do this without using gems :)

Cesar49
04-28-13, 03:31 AM
Lol yeah, I have crafted 2 of each and haven't reached that goal yet... Now I'm wondering where I get to use them

Just my luck. Every new building I've had to wait an age with a building site while I crafted the materials (the amphitheatre took me an age!) so I decided to be ahead of the game for once and craft the materials ahead of the game .... fortunately only one of each but I had to laugh. So much for forward planning!

vchanhs
04-28-13, 04:02 AM
I think need 3 each for sabina house so even if you craft 2, you still need to craft 1 more each.

elaur
04-28-13, 05:16 AM
they do not count.

Oh no I've already made for cement and 1 each of the ornates. :(

elaur
04-28-13, 05:17 AM
Four cement

sdwombat
04-28-13, 07:01 AM
Four cement

How in the world did you manage that already? I made one magic cement (I KNOW better than to work ahead--my gamer daughter has lectured me about it many times!) but figure I'm okay since we'll need 4. So starting work on architect's paste to be ready to make the other 3 cements. I'd started making builder's paste for Wizard School upgrade, but with just about nil spellbook drop, won't need those anytime soon, hence the architect's paste. I HATE the pastes! I lose track of where I am in the process--even my beloved sticky notes don't seem to do the trick. After being maxed out on glimmerdust, I am now desperate for it again to make superglue & enchanters essence. So glad to have the Tinkers Camp to help out!

elaur
04-28-13, 07:10 AM
I made a bunch of architects paste for no reason. I was maxed out on mermaid scales (after all my complaining about having none!) and I wanted to use them in something. And I wanted to use my potion shops.

bluebird5555
04-28-13, 08:07 AM
It stinks that you can't use items already crafted on these...:(!!!