PDA

View Full Version : Andoid user.cant.get craft or spell buildings and new features

ZappyMe1
04-27-13, 10:21 AM
Hi...frusterated around level and cant get craft or spell buildings. When leveling up I keep getting add 1 red lair. I have a Samson Galaxy S2.

RotomGuy
04-27-13, 10:47 AM
Android don't have access to those buildings yet, no matter what level.

WendyJJ13
04-27-13, 10:49 AM
Yup our androids don't get none of the good stuff I bet we make more than 85% of their profit off the apps they make since we'll i have had to buy gold so much just to keep the game interesting on a every other day basis. Otherwise I'd be waiting a week just to clear a small piece of land not to mention it takes two day to expand it, and so much time to build a habitat n evolve the dragon every few feedings I'm starting to actually question my playing the game after I joined these forums

kwhales
04-27-13, 11:28 AM
Yup our androids don't get none of the good stuff I bet we make more than 85% of their profit off the apps they make since we'll i have had to buy gold so much just to keep the game interesting on a every other day basis. Otherwise I'd be waiting a week just to clear a small piece of land not to mention it takes two day to expand it, and so much time to build a habitat n evolve the dragon every few feedings I'm starting to actually question my playing the game after I joined these forums

Maybe you should be posting here instead http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49306-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-3