PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story should be faster

DukeB
04-27-13, 10:15 AM
Hey, guys. I played this game on my first phone and enjoyed it for some odd reason. When I bought my new phone, I started playing again as a different account. I'm still not sure how or if you can, log into other accounts. That seems odd to me. I found my other restaurant hehe. Anyways, I play this game and some of the things seem too tedious to me. For example, when gifiting food to your friends, there should be a Gift All tab so you don't have to scroll through the list and highlight each person. Also, a Tip All tab would be nice. Once you get to 50+ neighbors to expand your restaurant, going to all your neighbor's restaurants to tip turns into a lot of work/time. And if I could suggest one more thing, sorting food by time would be AWESOME! Whether food is Lunch/Dessert/Dinner is irrelevant but sorting food by amount of time it takes to cook would be a lot better. I like to play this game around my day and what I have going on, searching for the foods to cook through 15 pages of recipes is annoying. This isn't so much a complaint cause I will keep playing the game regardless, but just some thoughts that would make the game faster and more enjoyable in my opinion. Thanks!