PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Larkspur Doesn't Give Me Purple Petals

ppine64
04-27-13, 07:41 AM
I am trying to collect purple petals and I have 6 Rocket Larkspurs and haven't collected a single purple petal from them. I get white and red. Help!!:

cheryllemon
04-27-13, 08:22 AM
I am trying to collect purple petals and I have 6 Rocket Larkspurs and haven't collected a single purple petal from them. I get white and red. Help!!:

Unfortunately it's not a guarantee you will only get the purple petals. The flowers seem to give you random petals. I had this problem with a previous goal that required the purple petals. It was very frustrating.

MiniLaura
04-27-13, 09:44 AM
Do you have a purple rocket larkspur or a pink romantic larkspur?

purple gives purple petals and pink gives red and white. (Unless things have changed. I haven't collected from flowers in forever.)

ppine64
04-27-13, 03:32 PM
They sure look purple and white. They are not all purple, but they are the only choice I have at the market. Help - I will never have enough purple petals to complete the letter challenge or create potions at this rate. The only way I am getting them now is through a rare occasion from Ivy's Hut or chopping in new territory. I have tried buying tall grass, log, etc. but after about a week I still only have less than a dozen.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

midnightmeerkat
04-27-13, 03:42 PM
They sure look purple and white. They are not all purple, but they are the only choice I have at the market. Help - I will never have enough purple petals to complete the letter challenge or create potions at this rate. The only way I am getting them now is through a rare occasion from Ivy's Hut or chopping in new territory. I have tried buying tall grass, log, etc. but after about a week I still only have less than a dozen.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
I looked at your kingdom and those you have are the romantic larkspur that give red and white petals, look in the market and buy the rocket larkspur for 500 coins, they only give purple petals

midnightmeerkat
04-27-13, 03:46 PM
When you see them side by side you will see that the ones you have are pink and white

ppine64
04-27-13, 03:59 PM
you are so right - thank you, thank you, thank you.