PDA

View Full Version : Official Information

kis1
04-27-13, 06:43 AM
This is a fair question to ask...

Why is it that there are detailed posts and stickied threads regarding the spin the wheel and dragon quests which explain how they work yet no official stickied thread information regarding features that cost players gold?

There should be the similar official information threads for features like the Dragon stable and diamond temple when they were introduced so that players could know how they worked and the limitations of them before they bought them only to be disappointed with their limitations, and further gold costs to enhance.

Time and time again the forum is filled with disappointed players who spent money and gold on something without even knowing the limitations and unknown added costs to what they were buying.

Players should be told that Diamond temple was only going to last 7 days before it would take more gold, and that the stable would only hold one dragon and would cost considerably more to hold another dragon and that dragons had to be placed in a habit before you could stable it.

TinksThots
04-27-13, 07:32 AM
and that the stable would only hold one dragon and would cost considerably more to hold another dragon and that dragons had to be placed in a habit before you could stable it.

Seriously?! Well now I KNOW I don't want one! :(

kwhales
04-27-13, 07:46 AM
I actually think they (TL) should inform people about item limitations..before they are purchased. It just doesn't seem right to not let us know beforehand. I know there is a buyer beware clause with in app purchases, but in real life, if you buy something and the seller knows its limitations and doesn't give the purchaser the right to investigate first, there is ways out of the deal and get your money back. If TL would let us know about these items before they are purchased, then the purchaser would have no right to complain. But now, they really do.

sweetstuff525
04-27-13, 08:13 AM
Most of the time the player are the ones who inform us... It's rare for tl to do it

Which they should... But when they do they do it in the thread but it's hard to find the response since you would have to read page after page

It would be nice if tl's responses concerning these features would be be on first post

kis1
04-27-13, 08:19 AM
TL should be proud of ANY new feature and be more than willing to post a descriptive thread informing the players of just how great it is...

however the very fact that they choose not to post information about features that cost us gold can ONLY mean that the feature is not so great and not worth advertising to us - they simple want us to spend money buying gold to purchase the feature only then to find that is just not worth it :(

That's grossly unfair and needs looking into, cos I am sure in this day and age there must be some regulation regarding how you treat customers and consumer rights regardless of whether is it a "free" game or any other Internet business...

kis1
04-27-13, 08:24 AM
Most of the time the player are the ones who inform us... It's rare for tl to do it

Which they should... But when they do they do it in the thread but it's hard to find the response since you would have to read page after page

It would be nice if tl's responses concerning these features would be be on first post

The THREAD regarding any new feature should be started by TL not by it just appearing on someone's game and the person enquiring "what's this" on the forum to find a vague response by a moderator 10 pages in explaining that they aren't sure what it is...

kooky panda
04-27-13, 02:22 PM
Closing thread due to numerous posts that had to be removed for Forum rule violations.

If you have any further questions on how the forum is run , you can file a forum dispute and discuss this with a community manager.