PDA

View Full Version : Level 30- impossible!

04-27-13, 04:27 AM
Can anyone give me any advice on how to complete level 30? It's so hard! Thanks!

kwhales
04-27-13, 06:29 AM
Save your rainbow things to you have one left to blow away the fruit at the end. Try to get all you rats in the right side row and then it will be easier to have them fall down one opening at the end of the game. also it helps to have no fruit of a single color under your rats at the end of the game. Keep a blender full towards the end too so you can shoot away any fruit under your rats.

kellabella83
04-27-13, 07:19 AM
I've been on level 29 for so long now!! The highest I get to filling the color meter is 70% then Im out of moves. Do you have any hints on beating that level?
Thanks!!

kwhales
04-27-13, 07:23 AM
I've been on level 29 for so long now!! The highest I get to filling the color meter is 70% then Im out of moves. Do you have any hints on beating that level?
Thanks!!

Try not to let any color you need be missed. You really need them all. Try to group as many together as possible then collect them. The more you have grouped the more it fills the container. Use the mulit colored things towards the bottom of that tube thing. Blast the wood away with them. It took me a few times to get passed this level too. Level 30 is way harder.

04-27-13, 08:11 AM
Thanks! Still haven't cracked it, but I think it just takes time. It seems a stupid thing to say after I've got to level 30 but I don't really get why the fruit columns sometimes seem to slide and tumble down onto the next column, but sometimes they don't. Am I being really stupid here?

kwhales
04-27-13, 09:16 AM
No. It took me a couple weeks to figure it out and I have three games going (3 diff devices). I am really just playing this game for the game goal gold for DS. I am currently stuck on level 37, 32 and 30. I know how to get past 30, but just can't seem to on my one device.

04-27-13, 09:44 AM
I'm playing for exactly the same reason- that's why it's so frustrating! Oh we'll, at least it's something to do while I'm waiting for my new dragons to hatch. Good luck!

bobbyrae
05-07-13, 06:58 AM
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/4e511ecd4f22cd4bb6f19bd3e42355b6.jpg

What am i missing here?

I have a full blender and there are fruit which can be cleared. There is at least one more row left as well and there is the possibility for me to use one of the boosts to bring the babies down. I have got this "stuck babies" message when i have several rows and columns of fruit to clear as well.
Why is this?

bobbyrae
05-07-13, 08:41 AM
Save your rainbow things to you have one left to blow away the fruit at the end. Try to get all you rats in the right side row and then it will be easier to have them fall down one opening at the end of the game. also it helps to have no fruit of a single color under your rats at the end of the game. Keep a blender full towards the end too so you can shoot away any fruit under your rats.

I have done this, where I save the rainbow thing as well as the blender and have lined up all my babies in a row to the right so that I could just blast them at the end. But i can not seem to tell where the end is as it seems to be quite arbitrary when the "sorry babies are stuck" notice comes up. All 5 will be lined up in a row to the right, stacked one on top of the other, i will have whole blocks fruit to be cleared, a couple of rainbow coloured boosts and a full blender ready to go when all of a sudden the "babies" are stuck notice pops up. It's odd because i can always still see at least one row of fruit below the "available" fruit on the screen which would roll up if i clear the blocks of available fruit so I know it is not the end of the game.