PDA

View Full Version : running 4.1 ios, update crashes

flouny
04-26-13, 10:35 PM
I am running 4.1 on my ios. I have a second gen itouch. the new updates on RS and BS have meant the apps are crashing every minute. It takes about two minutes to load, when i get into the game within one minute it's crashing.

I have searched online and the current ios version i am running is the highest it's going to get.

So does this mean i can't play RS or BS anymore? I don't feel like buying a new ipod just to play these two games. Yet when i try to run the older versions it's crashing.

Funny how the game lags for me, yet the moment [I] accidentally spent a gem for cooking something that was going to be done in 15 mins it did not lag :(

cookietyler
04-27-13, 06:35 AM
The bakery story version that I'm using on iOS is 1.6.8 - there was a recent update the past week or so which has fixed a few issues. With the update I'm not experiencing a lag like I was before. Also, what version of bakery story are you playing? The regular version (non holiday) is the most up to date.

flouny
04-27-13, 08:48 AM
The bakery story version that I'm using on iOS is 1.6.8 - there was a recent update the past week or so which has fixed a few issues. With the update I'm not experiencing a lag like I was before. Also, what version of bakery story are you playing? The regular version (non holiday) is the most up to date.

i go to the app store, find bakery and i go to 'update' and i get a msg telling me i need a higher ios :(