http://i39.tinypic.com/307p0uh.png
-Festive Dress 34 gems
-Care Free Purse 28,000 coins
-Strappy Sandals 26,000 coins
-Beaded Bracelet 29,000 coins

http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6722&d=1367355533

Ic3e
04-26-13, 06:58 PM
aww! that's so colorful and adorable! I hope there's a pretty catalog to go with :)

Christiana12345
04-26-13, 06:58 PM
Cool I love it!!!:D Finally spring!:D

kiranhaani
04-26-13, 08:15 PM
My gems are not updating

jojopeanut
04-26-13, 11:34 PM
Love the colors & looks like it'll be a good height like the pedestal vases from the V-day box. Height is good I can do alot with these. Really hopethat they're coins please :)

soclassymom
04-27-13, 01:50 AM
Cute if coins ...

minidemon88
04-27-13, 02:34 AM
Hoping for a new colorful display.

soclassymom
04-27-13, 03:19 AM
Hoping for a new colorful display.
Hoping for new colorful fountain

andromedablack
04-27-13, 04:01 AM
Finally a spring colorfull item! :D It was time! I hope the rest items will be as colorful and beautifull,also I hope for a new colorfull catalogue and a display!

cookietyler
04-27-13, 06:45 AM
I hope to see a spring themed makeup catalog for the counter :)

melody_nara
04-27-13, 11:02 AM
Hoping for new colorful fountain

Yes, I second that!!!!!

NikoDrake
04-27-13, 08:15 PM
Nice and colourful, will fit in with the Victorian theme and go right through till Autumn too.

jojopeanut
04-29-13, 08:31 PM
I wish they'd switch back to teasers on Monday the blog not very useful info today about new items. Just about the new Farm app & the other apps in goggle play.

CuteTali
04-29-13, 09:50 PM
Yeah, it would be nice to have teasers on Friday and Monday both, as by monday youu get soo thirsty for knowledge of what's to come that week.

jojopeanut
04-29-13, 10:05 PM
I agree with you guys a LTO fountain would be "Awesome." TL loves that word..lol

Last time before the Christmas re-release of the waterwall. Was last spring a waterwall Im sure you've seen it many boutique's.
So it's time for one :) I hope

sharbuch
04-30-13, 10:34 AM
I don't have this I wonder why.

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 10:40 AM
I don't have this I wonder why.

Because no one has it yet the update dosen't come out today till about an hour from now 11:30 or so pacific time.

minidemon88
04-30-13, 11:04 AM
Still waiting for the new update.

OpeningCeremony
04-30-13, 11:39 AM
Cinco de Mayo theme update is out!

-festive counter 4 gems
-thin festive counter 12,000 coins
-festive dressing room 40,000 coins
-stringed mini pinatas 3 gems
-festive couch 11,000 coins
-festive flowers 15 gems
-musical display 25 gems
-latin landscape wallpaper 3,500 coins
-maracas tile 1 gem

Baraze
04-30-13, 11:43 AM
The dressing room is so cute.

LCAHEARTS
04-30-13, 11:46 AM
Festive Fun catalog - 1 Hour

OpeningCeremony
04-30-13, 11:47 AM
New Catalog - Festive Fun 1 hr
http://i44.tinypic.com/dz87pk.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/307p0uh.png
-Festive Dress 34 gems
-Care Free Purse 28,000 coins
-Strappy Sandals 26,000 coins
-Beaded Bracelet 29,000 coins

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 11:51 AM
I have a feeling we may have a goal soon, just maybe with the coin items and short catalog.

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 12:13 PM
I was hoping the flowers would be coins. Oh well not intrested in much this update.

newmoonfashion
04-30-13, 12:13 PM
I have a feeling we may have a goal soon, just maybe with the coin items and short catalog.
I think you are right... Some of the coin items are for lower levels as well. I like the dress.. Too bad it's for gems. Have to see the other items up close before I know if I want them.

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 12:16 PM
Yea I'll hold off on this catalog I just don't have time for 1 hr catalogs..LOL I know that sounds strange.. I'll make some maybe while watching T.V. tonight. and so little quanity I'm happy that some players will be very pleased with this though.

minidemon88
04-30-13, 12:24 PM
But there wasn't any item locked as goal. So I doubt there will be any goal this time round. Too bad, no LTO this week.

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 12:30 PM
HAHA that bracelet almost looks like a Taco.. It's Taco Tuesday..

OpeningCeremony
04-30-13, 12:37 PM
HAHA that bracelet almost looks like a Taco.. It's Taco Tuesday..

lol good catch!! i wonder if it was intentional? :p i already bought one dressing room to see how it looked. but i'll hold off on everything else just in case a goal pops up. i also like the dress, not sure if i want to buy it for gems.

greatday2bealive
04-30-13, 12:47 PM
This update is okay but could be better. A lot of yellow. I am glad the catalogue is short and will be easy to master, though I wish the quantity was a little bit higher.

I don't fully understand the flowers though~why are they coming out of a fishes mouth? The flowers themselves don't look real as they are composed of too many different colors. Not worth buying for gems.

I like this update much more than the last 4 though.

Maybe water type catalogue next week? Water fountain or water fall would be great.

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 12:57 PM
I like the dressing room too..Nice colors very universal I think past the holiday.

mymummy789
04-30-13, 01:04 PM
Is there some significance to this weeks update that someone could explain? Its called seasonal, but being in the UK it doesn't mean anything to me :(
I love the colours of the tables and the dressing room, but it is totally the wrong colour for my scheme at the moment. I am tempted to buy some and store them for a future revamp though!!

OpeningCeremony
04-30-13, 01:09 PM
Is there some significance to this weeks update that someone could explain? Its called seasonal, but being in the UK it doesn't mean anything to me :(
I love the colours of the tables and the dressing room, but it is totally the wrong colour for my scheme at the moment. I am tempted to buy some and store them for a future revamp though!!

the theme is for Cinco de Mayo (may 5th) which is a Mexican holiday but still celebrated in the US. many people confuse cinco de mayo with mexico's independence day (which is another day). if you look at the festive couch, it matches the colors of the Mexican flag.

mymummy789
04-30-13, 01:24 PM
the theme is for Cinco de Mayo (may 5th) which is a Mexican holiday but still celebrated in the US. many people confuse cinco de mayo with mexico's independence day (which is another day). if you look at the festive couch, it matches the colors of the Mexican flag.

thank you for the explanation :)

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 01:31 PM
The blog shows a display with a MExican lady dancer so maybe a goal reward or comes next week update.

callofcthulhu
04-30-13, 01:34 PM
Cute catalogue. Makes me want to listen to Ottmar Liebert and drink sangria. Darn it Jojo now I see the taco!

OpeningCeremony
04-30-13, 01:35 PM
thank you for the explanation :)

np! i actually don't know what cinco de mayo is really all about. something about a war? haha. but it's definitely an excuse for us americans to drink and party :)

Baraze
04-30-13, 01:59 PM
Whwre is this item? I love it!

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 02:02 PM
Whwre is this item? I love it!

I know pink and blue cacti and all..I love it too..:)

Baraze
04-30-13, 02:05 PM
I know pink and blue cacti and all..I love it too..:)

Yeah, we want it! Her dress is stunning. I'd happily throw an easter display in storage for this one.

sanya87
04-30-13, 02:11 PM
I really love this update! Almost all of the items are cute and i cant wait to see this display from picture! what is great it will not be in a box, so i hope for an LTO at least :)

Baraze
04-30-13, 02:17 PM
It has to be the LTO from next week. Unless they pull a trick like they did with the Victorian items and put it in a box.

sanya87
04-30-13, 02:46 PM
Oh i really hope they don't do another one... Not just because i was left dissapointed with victorian chest, but also cause it's been awhile that we didn't get a display with nice clothes as LTO. So hope it's that cause i really doubt they will put it as goal prize. I would like though but don't think it will happen...

StevenKevin
04-30-13, 03:18 PM
Definitely not my kind of fiesta lol

Ic3e
04-30-13, 03:29 PM
The display from the blog looks totally rockin'. Men! Omg! xD lol. Sadly their faces are covered by their sombreros... but I think it still looks totally cool.

The catalog is cute, yay 1 hour! But the dress isn't worth my gems. I wish there was something much more long and flowing (maxi dresses please!). The bag is my absolute favorite item though, it's so cute! I have yet to see the other content (my iPhone's outta batteries) but I bet their as fun and festive as the stuff I saw in the blog. Even though I'm not Mexican, Happy Cinco de Mayo!

MizCricket
04-30-13, 03:35 PM
Nice update! Very cute catalog and so happy the purse is for coins. Already put some of the tables in my shop on my tablet. Loving all the bright colors!

CuteTali
04-30-13, 04:05 PM
ugh first the victorian theme, now the mexican theme... /sigh I hate all the dark/depressing colors in both themes. Still waiting for something more classy/fashionable/sophisticated.

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 04:26 PM
Definitely not my kind of fiesta lol

HAHA but could take a siesta on the new sofa..

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 04:58 PM
ugh first the victorian theme, now the mexican theme... /sigh I hate all the dark/depressing colors in both themes. Still waiting for something more classy/fashionable/sophisticated.

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/tumblr_inline_mm34ijGYyu1qz4rgp.png

Sorry I I don't find the display depressing it has bright colors. Hope you get something you like soon.

Ic3e
04-30-13, 05:06 PM

And how is the fun, bright, festive, and celebratory fashions and decorations of Cinco de Mayo dark and depressing? Since when are parties and nationwide fun depressing? Pssh, dark and depressing, puh-lease.

lelaina752
04-30-13, 05:51 PM
I love the wallpaper! I can't decide about the LTO. Did anyone get it?

OpeningCeremony
04-30-13, 06:11 PM
I love the wallpaper! I can't decide about the LTO. Did anyone get it?

41 gems for Festive Display LTO ... Hmm still debating. Looks like its 3 x 3 in size

Baraze
04-30-13, 06:50 PM
41 gems for Festive Display LTO ... Hmm still debating. Looks like its 3 x 3 in size

You have it? I checked when the updates come out but it wasnt there. Just the musical one. What's with that? Same thing happened in farm. That circular nightmare wasnt there at first, then they put it there a little later.

Baraze
04-30-13, 06:54 PM
I saw it now. 41 gems isnt bad. I will get it tomorrow hopefully. I don't see how its dark and depressing either. It's bright, three dimensional, her dress is colorful and amazing. One doesn't have to like it, but to call it something it's not...one would never be happy.

I could swear though, that I saw that couch at the flea market when visiting Houston last summer. That's all. Night ladies!

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 07:43 PM
I got it love it. Odd it showed up late better than not at all..:) I feel like a sangria Ol'e buenas nichos se?oritas. Me amor the bonita desplaza :) Se amigos

Zee_Zatara
04-30-13, 07:56 PM

How is the mexican theme dark and depressing?? This is one of the most colorful updates we've ever gotten.

Ic3e
04-30-13, 09:12 PM
I got it love it. Odd it showed up late better than not at all..:) I feel like a sangria Ol'e buenas nichos se?oritas. Me amor the bonita desplaza :) Se amigos

Guys. TL said on their blog that they'll be adding items over the next few days.

CuteTali
04-30-13, 09:17 PM
How is the mexican theme dark and depressing?? This is one of the most colorful updates we've ever gotten.

Colorful yes, but the colors don't coordinate well.

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 09:29 PM
Guys. TL said on their blog that they'll be adding items over the next few days.

Fantastico!!!! Gracious TL. Glad someone here reads the fine print..lol ;)

dalula
04-30-13, 09:45 PM

I don't see how the Mexican theme is dark and depressing... the dress in the new catalog is bright orange lol. However I preferred the Victorian theme, I don't really like their color combos in the decor. However I like the catalog a lot, the orange looks nice :)

Ic3e
04-30-13, 09:46 PM
Fantastico!!!! Gracious TL. Glad someone here reads the fine print..lol ;)

It's *Gracias. I speak a bit of Spanish.

Christiana12345
04-30-13, 09:56 PM
I want more deco inspired by the Vase, And i also love 1x2-5x5 displays. No gems, please, gem trap costed me about$50. :(

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 11:28 PM
I only wish we had floor tiles like the purple in her dress and the blue cactus.

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 11:29 PM
It's *Gracias. I speak a bit of Spanish.

Gracias Senor Ic3e.

jojopeanut
04-30-13, 11:36 PM
I can pronounce Spanish very well mucho better than spelling. I know a wee bit alot I wish to forget not nice words. So audious till minyana *tommorow*

CuteTali
04-30-13, 11:37 PM
I don't see how the Mexican theme is dark and depressing... the dress in the new catalog is bright orange lol. However I preferred the Victorian theme, I don't really like their color combos in the decor. However I like the catalog a lot, the orange looks nice :)

Oh yeah, the summery orange catalogue is alright. I was talking about the decor that's too tacky :-D

sanya87
05-01-13, 04:53 AM
i love this mexican theme, it's like we already got some summer items and for me it's nice after easter, earth and victorian items. it's also really colorfull so i understand it's not for everyone's taste. display is cute and i think i will get it tomorrow after i make some place :)

minidemon88
05-01-13, 10:09 AM
Gotta took back my words. They released a LTO last minute. =x The LTO does looks colorful and I love her skirt the most! Too bad, Mexican theme is not my cup of tea. I'll just wait for the next update then.

kiwyro
05-01-13, 11:21 AM
♥♥♥♥love this mexican theme ♥♥♥♥..
The couch looks more like italian since it doesnt have the eagle like the mexican flag but still happy with it...the display and dressing room are very colorfull ,playful and fun..love 'em ...
And of course some ppl are not gonna like it n its understandable cause were all different with differens thoughts
but for me..im very glad tl make a lil space for mexican culture .. Mostly because im mexican. :)

danit_h
05-01-13, 11:40 AM
i dont like it... the display is not fit for a store... i want pretty girls in bikini or more hollywood stuff like the display we got with the dress and paparazzi.. things that says fashion and not some mexican display or victorian look... pls give us something good next update:)

jojopeanut
05-01-13, 11:55 AM
Yes I hope we get something floor display wise also small to go with the colorsful display. The instrument table just isn't my thing and the flower vase is cute but not worth the gems for me to buy I would want at least 4 and that would be 60 gems. SO no go for me the couch is ok and cheap, but dosen't go with the display color. Please TL give us something bright and for coins to match this display, in floor display tabs. Also still would love love, love more back lite floor tiles in different colors.

greatday2bealive
05-01-13, 12:39 PM
i dont like it... the display is not fit for a store... i want pretty girls in bikini or more hollywood stuff like the display we got with the dress and paparazzi.. things that says fashion and not some mexican display or victorian look... pls give us something good next update:)

I like the display and think it is fine. Just last week in Mall of America there were Chinese people singing and dancing. I like that the display has men (wish faces were more visible though), provides music for the customers, and I love that it includes diversity : ). Likely I won't buy the display bcs I am not a fan of the dress, but overall it's a step in the right direction.

sharbuch
05-01-13, 06:45 PM
Well I won't be getting any of these they are all gems don't like this update at all.

jojopeanut
05-01-13, 11:34 PM
Thought I would share one of my ideas with you. If you got the display and have any of the lighted Christmas racks they work well with it..lol I'm going to use them makes it "festive". And actually they don't look that out of place. With the theme.

lelaina752
05-02-13, 04:02 AM
i love this mexican theme, it's like we already got some summer items and for me it's nice after easter, earth and victorian items. it's also really colorfull so i understand it's not for everyone's taste. display is cute and i think i will get it tomorrow after i make some place :)

I agree. I wasn't sure at first, but the more I look at the display, the more I like it. I think I am going to get it too. It doesn't really fit with my decor, but I'll figure it out. :)

ariesblu
05-02-13, 07:20 PM
A lot of cute options this week.

Christiana12345
05-02-13, 10:15 PM
Just saying that I love how long the catalogue is. Summer=catching up with 1-3 hour catalogues. Working blocks my way of getting small hour catalogues. :)

Gems!!! When is there a pretty display that does not cost gems???!!!! I'm sick of buying gems. There should be a shopping gem spree where everyone can use how much gems they want in a few hours..…FOR FREE..

Yeah like that's gonna happen.....:)

ladym7
05-03-13, 01:45 AM
L
Just saying that I love how long the catalogue is. Summer=catching up with 1-3 hour catalogues. Working blocks my way of getting small hour catalogues. :)

Gems!!! When is there a pretty display that does not cost gems???!!!! I'm sick of buying gems. There should be a shopping gem spree where everyone can use how much gems they want in a few hours..…FOR FREE..

Yeah like that's gonna happen.....:)

Haha that's a cute idea :) I think they should give out 50 gems to each person and it'll make us all very happy :) LOL like that's gonna happen either :p

jojopeanut
05-04-13, 12:05 PM
Im hoping with tommorow being the holiday we might get another surprise today from TL for the theme. Sense next update will be for Mothers Day.

meme1098
05-04-13, 03:55 PM
Holiday? What holiday is tomorrow?
Mothers Day is on the 12th.

jojopeanut
05-04-13, 04:54 PM
Tommorow is Cenco Damio Mexican holiday hence this theme. Update 5 or the 5th is Cenco in Spanish sure I spelled it wrong though..lol

Uno 1... Dos 2... Trias 3.. Quatro 4....Cenco 5

meme1098
05-04-13, 05:36 PM
Ah..yes. That's right. Totally forgot about that one.

Ic3e
05-04-13, 06:04 PM
Tommorow is Cenco Damio Mexican holiday hence this theme. Update 5 or the 5th is Cenco in Spanish sure I spelled it wrong though..lol

Uno 1... Dos 2... Trias 3.. Quatro 4....Cenco 5

Cinco. I'm pretty sure thats how you spell it.