PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated and Need help completing buildings

BradleyL
04-26-13, 06:18 PM
Is there any explanation why when after all required materials are procured to finish buildings the window telling you that all four tasks are complete the build tab remains closed. This is happening to me in the theater and Ivy's hut. Ivy's hut is even more frustrating because the goals for gathering materials changes constantly. One hour 40 glimmer dust another hour super glue or something else and no glimmer dust. What is going on? As far as losing gems so easily...I agree this needs fixed because it is not fair and really inhibits one's ability to play.

vchanhs
04-26-13, 06:31 PM
As long as you see a few coins as one of the requirements, it's a display bug. Force close it to get rid of it and take note of the real requirements. Once you have enough of the real requirements, you can complete it no matter what is on the display. Do note that force closing will only temporary fix the problem so write down the requirements somewhere.

dng1234
04-26-13, 06:37 PM
Is there any explanation why when after all required materials are procured to finish buildings the window telling you that all four tasks are complete the build tab remains closed. This is happening to me in the theater and Ivy's hut. Ivy's hut is even more frustrating because the goals for gathering materials changes constantly. One hour 40 glimmer dust another hour super glue or something else and no glimmer dust. What is going on? As far as losing gems so easily...I agree this needs fixed because it is not fair and really inhibits one's ability to play.

There has been a glitch that's happening when showing building requirements. Make sure you're playing on the original castle story and not the valentines edition. (The new update is meant to be played on the original.) If you're on that version then you need to restart the app after clearing it from your running apps list. (Double click your home button, hold down on the CS app until it shakes, and then hit the minus button.) Reopen the app after doing that and the correct requirements should show up. If you still have issues after that you might need to send a report to TL.

maguar
04-26-13, 07:08 PM
You can also check out this spread sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE) to see what the requirements really are.

catcrack
04-26-13, 07:09 PM
You've obviously have never had to build a real building. The changing quantities and amounts are parallel with reality.

(=^ェ^=)

vchanhs
04-26-13, 07:34 PM
You've obviously have never had to build a real building. The changing quantities and amounts are parallel with reality.

(=^ェ^=)

Lol...That only happens with poor planning which is why so many projects burst budget.

fitfunsparkle
04-26-13, 08:43 PM
you've obviously have never had to build a real building. The changing quantities and amounts are parallel with reality.

(=^ェ^=)

lol !!