PDA

View Full Version : Specific building limits

nitocris
04-26-13, 05:59 PM
Is there building limits for specific buildings or is there only TYPE LIMITS.

I.e. recently (with the help of mods here) I realised that Farms/Taverns were interchangeable in terms of filling out the available slots (limits) for that TYPE of building.

1. Is this also the case for Mines/Milss, i.e. Currently I have 2 mines and 2 Mills, if I sell the two mills, will I be able to get 4 mines?

2. What was the building limit for LOVE SPIRES back in valentine patch. I'm not talking about LANTERN spires.

maguar
04-26-13, 06:04 PM
Resource buildings are limited to two of each type. So selling mills will not allow you to build more mines.

Craft buildings are limited to two of each type except the love shack and tinkers camp which is limited to 1 each.

Town and royal buildings are limited at a group level not a specific building level. Love Spires are royal buildings so they fall under the royal building limit.

nitocris
04-26-13, 08:01 PM
So you could build as many of the limited edition "love spires" as you can make within your Group Level Limit?

nitocris
04-26-13, 08:03 PM
Also whats the formula for the Level Limit.

maguar
04-26-13, 10:12 PM
So you could build as many of the limited edition "love spires" as you can make within your Group Level Limit?

Correct

Also whats the formula for the Level Limit.

Had been tracking the limits/level but they increased them all. Don't know if anyone has actually worked out a formula

wassupbaby
04-26-13, 11:29 PM
I'm at lv 30 and i have 26 royal buildings. But in profile it always says only 24.