PDA

View Full Version : Treasure dragon-(IOS)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

deadpixel
02-07-14, 09:08 PM
.... Also reset it AFTER you have collected
How do you reset it?

The timer to reset that midnightmeerkat is referring to is the alarm/countdown timer on your device, not the gold timer.

chalupa2030
02-07-14, 10:14 PM
The timer to reset that midnightmeerkat is referring to is the alarm/countdown timer on your device, not the gold timer.

Oh. Right. I so knew that. Kinda.:p

chalupa2030
02-08-14, 08:10 AM
We have wings!! Little pretty green ones! I adore this dragon! I have wanted him for six months ~

I think he's my favorite:) Except the Rainbow. Ok. And Just.a.few.others!

Love when they spin! And blink!

chalupa2030
03-08-14, 07:10 PM
Just sent this guy to evolve! So excited! 65K food just to get through level 9.

It was brutal!

MBerkay
03-28-14, 10:43 PM
Problem with this dragon is it costs too much and the habitat is too outrageous of a cost. the costs of things in this game aren't realistic. some of TLs other games at least have reasonable prices for things. I think they just want to force people to buy gold to line their pockets and don't care about their customers that much.

Drachenia
03-29-14, 07:56 PM
Hi Kooky Panda, when is there again to buy the Midas dragon? :rolleyes:

farmday0123
06-05-14, 10:12 AM
When it going to on sale again? Wondering !

PineapplePigeon
06-05-14, 03:25 PM
Problem with this dragon is it costs too much and the habitat is too outrageous of a cost. the costs of things in this game aren't realistic. some of TLs other games at least have reasonable prices for things. I think they just want to force people to buy gold to line their pockets and don't care about their customers that much.

Too true! It would take me months to get this much gold, and even then, it would take years of collecting gold from it to break even, let alone make a profit! If they really wanted to make more money, they should make this dragon cheaper. That way, they will be motivated to buy gold!

chalupa2030
06-05-14, 03:50 PM
When it going to on sale again? Wondering !

It will. Sooner or later! I bought all three of mine on sale. But the habitat wasn't! Lol!

MakJulos
06-05-14, 03:57 PM
I have only one goldproducing dragon, a Gilded one - it's not epic yet but still supposed to give 4 gold per day...supposed that is - it rarely does. I guess the reset of it must happen 24+ hours every day, so i have to collect gold a little later every day...and TL has not set an indicator telling when it's maxed (i guess they prefer that we get as little gold as possible from the?e dragons) so very often when i think it must hold 4 gold it's still just 3 when i click, and it resets....evil plan!

freshfunin2008
12-08-14, 11:49 AM
I understand that you should set a timer for 24 hours plus a few minutes to collect the full 5 gold when you have 1 dragon in the habitat. However, is it just me or should the collect icon not change when 5 gold is there to either 5 or max. I see the collect side and I assume it is maxed but obviously it is not. One day I must have collected just before 24 hours because I only got 4 bars in stead of 5. I waited a full 24 hours plus 15 minutes today and I got the full 5 bars. It would be nice to have the number of bars available instead of the collect icon on gold producing habitats. It can change from 2 to 3, 4, 5 etc. Instead of just saying collect.

cedkugedchgd
09-08-15, 10:06 PM
uhh, my level 10 treasure and gilded dragon hasn't given any gold in like... 10 hours or something, they used to give gold every 2 hours. is that normal?