PDA

View Full Version : Treasure dragon-(IOS)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

opanugie
04-29-13, 09:21 PM
Just bought one, before i make another push wrong button an cost lots of gold, so i better buy this gorgeous dragon on my land :)

tsuki003
04-29-13, 09:23 PM
This dragon didn't go out to all iOS players I think, and it looks limited on the game guide.. option to buy it could go away just like the stables did for some people.my game guide wouldn't update for some reason until just now but you're right, it's in the limited section. Let the countdown start!

angellahg
04-29-13, 10:59 PM
Bringing this thread back on topic (though I was part of the reason it went off topic to begin with)...

This is a nice looking dragon, but I will not be buying this dragon until it's available for all platforms to support our Android/kindle brethren.

Wonder why it isnt available for purchase to kindle and android. I will probably buy it at some point..not showing as limited for me yet.

koiju
04-29-13, 11:03 PM
Back on the topic, because I just can't bear to read thru all the last pages that seem to complain and offer no advice - treasure is iOS only, available only to purchase, and only to some iOS players - is that correct? It's not in my market (have force closed an reopened - no treasure and STILL no quetzal pop up 😡)

angellahg
04-29-13, 11:04 PM
Back on the topic, because I just can't bear to read thru all the last pages that seem to complain and offer no advice - treasure is iOS only, available only to purchase, and only to some iOS players - is that correct? It's not in my market (have force closed an reopened - no treasure and STILL no quetzal pop up 😡)

Yes, purchase 800 gold ios habitat 8mil

henrylucky
04-29-13, 11:06 PM

Quetzal pop up will come 1 hrs more, since we just get 1 pop up/day now

Baraze
04-29-13, 11:08 PM
It was misleading when it's say 1gold /hr in the market when it came out

Now that is true. But I was talking about the anger of it not being breedable. The misprint of gold per day/hour is annoying.

angellahg
04-29-13, 11:10 PM
I jumped from level 36 to 94 in a couple months. So you're right. All of those waters and virtues helped big time. They give mucho xp when selling from nest.

Thanks, Baraze!

koiju
04-29-13, 11:10 PM
Thanks guys - has anyone confirmed the earning capacity of treasure? Gold? How much? No coins at all? I'm on iOS and don't have treasure in my market and don't have the gold for it anyway but am interested.
The one pop up a day is limiting, I don't have diamond so no quetzal for me but to still not have the pop up would have severely limited the time frame to get it.

angellahg
04-29-13, 11:18 PM
Thanks guys - has anyone confirmed the earning capacity of treasure? Gold? How much? No coins at all? I'm on iOS and don't have treasure in my market and don't have the gold for it anyway but am interested.
The one pop up a day is limiting, I don't have diamond so no quetzal for me but to still not have the pop up would have severely limited the time frame to get it.
If I am remembering correctly its 1/day when u buy it, at level 10 max of 5/day. I dont remember the other golds/level but can look it up.

angellahg
04-29-13, 11:20 PM
2 at 4, 4 gold at 7

angellahg
04-29-13, 11:24 PM
Now that is true. But I was talking about the anger of it not being breedable. The misprint of gold per day/hour is annoying.

I think it should be made clear in the description its buy only! People are still trying to breed it, even now.

mgaes20
04-30-13, 12:03 AM
So if I manage to get this dragon I'll have to wait 800 days in order to get back all the gold that I spent.....
So..... Unfair....

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 12:06 AM
So if I manage to get this dragon I'll have to wait 800 days in order to get back all the gold that I spent.....
So..... Unfair....

5 gold a day once it is level 10

tuskmage
04-30-13, 12:43 AM
To be fair :) I think this is a awesome dragon to have on our island, it only cost 800 gold it's not a big deal. We could easily spend as much trying to speed breeding for something. It also yield 5 gold per day so it only take about 6 months for us to breakeven. However, my question is will there still be DS in 6 months? Looks like every update lately; TL just find the way to upset their players. Or should we trust TL anymore? So far it looks like TL love to change things around like my forbidden kindergarten friends. What if we buy the dragon today, in the next week we see a timmer pops up telling us we only have 14 more day to collect our gold? Than what?? Come to this forum trying to look for answer again? And we all know what kind of answer we are going get.

mammami08
04-30-13, 01:03 AM
I didn't get the update at all? No treasur dragon in my store? But i did get the pop up about quatzel beeing limited? Anybody else? And i'm iOS

stacy_lou
04-30-13, 02:11 AM
Ooooh I soo wanted this dragon :( begining to wish I didnt change from iphone to android :(

koiju
04-30-13, 02:16 AM
I just upgraded to version 1.4 and treasure is now available to me, however my bank balance tells me it isn't - shame that is one cute baby!!

eternity2507
04-30-13, 02:20 AM
Can someone tell me is the treasure dragon like the gold cave , pays out every 22 hrs, if so the time gets 2 hrs earlier every day till it needs collecting through the night to get full value ,

kurebiz
04-30-13, 02:37 AM
I truly do not understand why android/kindle can't get this dragon. Its not related to any new feature that is not already currently in game. Would any TL staff care to explain? Or is it just "not available" and that's it?

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 02:42 AM
Can someone tell me is the treasure dragon like the gold cave , pays out every 22 hrs, if so the time gets 2 hrs earlier every day till it needs collecting through the night to get full value ,
I don't know yet (I have the egg in the nest)

angellahg
04-30-13, 02:49 AM
I also agree with you also, I just felt the criticism has strayed far from being constructive.
Back on topic, I just upgraded to version 1.4 and treasure is now available to me, however my bank balance tells me it isn't - shame that is one cute baby!!

Glad you see it now, sorry I forgot about needing to have the upgrade to see it. That happened to me too..but before treasure dragon was actually released. I feel ur pain with the bank account. I really do also want to know the gold will keep coming from it. The egg is even beautiful!

NouraMoh
04-30-13, 02:55 AM
It's one gold a day for levels 1-2-3
two gold a day for levels 4-5-6
four gold a day for levels 7-8-9
five gold a day for level 10

Ok but are these 5 gold counted towards our 20 gold a day limit ?! Or above it ?
If it is then its not worth it for me
Cause I get 16-20 gold per day already

NouraMoh
04-30-13, 02:58 AM
I also agree with you also, I just felt the criticism has strayed far from being constructive.
Back on topic, I just upgraded to version 1.4 and treasure is now available to me, however my bank balance tells me it isn't - shame that is one cute baby!!

I told you guys you need to be on version 1.4

angellahg
04-30-13, 03:19 AM
Ok but are these 5 gold counted towards our 20 gold a day limit ?! Or above it ?
If it is then its not worth it for me
Cause I get 16-20 gold per day already

Thats also a really good question, I hope I can find the answer in here. Some of the other games have sort of quick guides, would be nice to see that about this dragon since there are still outstanding questions about it. Hope thats a possibility, please. I dont think I can read through it all again :0). I dont get that much gold per day anymore since the 3 back limits my return of gold to others.

tr8on
04-30-13, 05:14 AM
1 gold per day?! Jeez.... it would take 2 and a half years to pay for itself.... not worth it. Maybe they should have made it an Ultra Rare breed like the Diamond? But nah.... this is TL. They want your money!

sollia
04-30-13, 05:24 AM
1 gold per day?! Jeez.... it would take 2 and a half years to pay for itself.... not worth it. Maybe they should have made it an Ultra Rare breed like the Diamond? But nah.... this is TL. They want your money!

The amount goes up with higher levels. At epic it's 5 gold I think.

But yes, it would take a long time to just break even.

cquinn32
04-30-13, 05:29 AM
Ok you've tricked me again TL. Yesterday your treasure dragon popped up in my market and I thought hey a dragon that gives gold, very interesting so I checked it out and the info said that it would give me 1 gold an hour. So I bought your dragon yesterday. Now today when I wake up to check my game I figured I'd check it again and now today it's tells me it only gives 1 gold a day lol I'm really getting sick of this TL! I should have know that was to good to be true.

NouraMoh
04-30-13, 06:47 AM
Please do not start up duplicate threads. Please continue this on the current Treasure Dragon thread.

Please note: While you can only send out three gold per day, you can receive unlimited anounts of gold per day from your neighbors.

You can only receive 20 requested items per day.(maps, goal requests, etc.)

Ok Kooky let me get this straight
So you're saying I can get more than 20 gold per day from my neighbours ?!!!
Cause at some point the game tells us " This player has reached the maximum amount of gold...

Please clarify this
Thank you

scottyhaha
04-30-13, 07:27 AM
Ok you've tricked me again TL. Yesterday your treasure dragon popped up in my market and I thought hey a dragon that gives gold, very interesting so I checked it out and the info said that it would give me 1 gold an hour. So I bought your dragon yesterday. Now today when I wake up to check my game I figured I'd check it again and now today it's tells me it only gives 1 gold a day lol I'm really getting sick of this TL! I should have know that was to good to be true.
TL really needs to stop doing this to ppl, just like infinity now it's not be display

mikeclit
04-30-13, 07:28 AM
Does anyone have a picture of how the TD accumulates gold? Similar to the Treasure cave or?

knj00
04-30-13, 08:41 AM
Does anyone have a picture of how the TD accumulates gold? Similar to the Treasure cave or?

I don't think it is similar to the Treasure Cave. I have collected 3 gold from it already. I guess it's timed based on the lvl, mine is at lvl 9 (4gold/day) so evey so often I will see it say I have one gold available. It will keep adding the gold until it gets to five then it would stop until you collect, just like coins in a habitat I guess.

Although, I am watching the next time I collect I could swear when I collected last it didn't add it to my count... I guess will seee next time.

Also, can everyone with an album see its info there? When I press on it in the album it will not popup with the info, it does nothing.O_o The rest act normal just the TD does this.

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 09:16 AM
I don't think it is similar to the Treasure Cave. I have collected 3 gold from it already. I guess it's timed based on the lvl, mine is at lvl 9 (4gold/day) so evey so often I will see it say I have one gold available. It will keep adding the gold until it gets to five then it would stop until you collect, just like coins in a habitat I guess.

Although, I am watching the next time I collect I could swear when I collected last it didn't add it to my count... I guess will seee next time.

Also, can everyone with an album see its info there? When I press on it in the album it will not popup with the info, it does nothing.O_o The rest act normal just the TD does this.

I don't have TD but I can see the infomation.

bzrtnom
04-30-13, 09:40 AM
i using ios..but i havent get this dragon..why ?

kis1
04-30-13, 09:42 AM
i using ios..but i havent get this dragon..why ?

Have you updated to the latest version?

cquinn32
04-30-13, 10:09 AM
Now it will only take me a little more than 2 years to make back my investment lol what a joke!

Baraze
04-30-13, 10:10 AM
Now it will only take me a little more than 2 years to make back my investment lol what a joke!

Everyone keeps recycling the Same line. Does anyone get a dragon and never feed it? IF you feed it, especially to epic it will drop five gold per day. Gosh!

Mani_Sari
04-30-13, 10:17 AM

That all depends on how you collect and if the dragon is in epic form. 5 gold/day, 30-31 days in a month 150/155 gold, so roughly around 6 months, but still a long time lol.

cquinn32
04-30-13, 10:18 AM
I've yet to hatch mine. Has anyone feed theirs to epic yet? How much food does it take? Or does it gold too

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 10:27 AM
I've yet to hatch mine. Has anyone feed theirs to epic yet? How much food does it take? Or does it gold too

Can you write down how much food it eats at each level and post back here? I wonder if it eats more than the Cosmic dragons...

kooky panda
04-30-13, 10:33 AM
Ok Kooky let me get this straight
So you're saying I can get more than 20 gold per day from my neighbours ?!!!
Cause at some point the game tells us " This player has reached the maximum amount of gold...

Please clarify this
Thank you

You will see this message when you try to send a neighbor gold after you have already sent out your three gold per day.
You should be able to get unlimited gold from neighbors.

If you have gotten more than 20 in one day, you must have alot of loyal neighbors.. lol

kooky panda
04-30-13, 10:38 AM
can everyone with an album see its info there? When I press on it in the album it will not popup with the info, it does nothing.O_o The rest act normal just the TD does this.
My information pops up in my album, but I have not purchased this dragon yet .
Is anyone else that purchased this dragon having issues with your album?

cquinn32
04-30-13, 10:40 AM
Can you write down how much food it eats at each level and post back here? I wonder if it eats more than the Cosmic dragons...

Will do, but I still have at least a day of collecting coins before I can even buy the habitat. There must be someone who has already done this.

knj00
04-30-13, 10:43 AM
Will do, but I still have at least a day of collecting coins before I can even buy the habitat. There must be someone who has already done this.

Food cost are same as Cosmic.

lvl. 1) 25 x5=125
lvl. 2) 50 x5=250
lvl. 3) 125 x5=625
lvl. 4) 300x5=1,500
lvl. 5) 750 x5=3,750
lvl. 6) 1,250 x5=6,250
lvl. 7) 3,000 x5=15,000
lvl. 8) 7,000 x5=35,000
lvl. 9) 12,500 x5=62,500
125,000 total

[S8] Elsa
04-30-13, 11:36 AM

If you feel that your count isn't increasing when you collect, you can email support@teamlava.com and ask Support to verify it. ^_^

The Treasure Dragon not having an info window in the Dragon Album is by design. Users can only have one Treasure Dragon per account. Since Dragons can be purchased from the Dragon Album, to enforce the cap on the amount of Treasure Dragons you can have, that option isn't available. However, if you don't have the Dragon, the option will be available. You can still view the info through other avenues.

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 01:15 PM
Food cost are same as Cosmic.

lvl. 1) 25 x5=125
lvl. 2) 50 x5=250
lvl. 3) 125 x5=625
lvl. 4) 300x5=1,500
lvl. 5) 750 x5=3,750
lvl. 6) 1,250 x5=6,250
lvl. 7) 3,000 x5=15,000
lvl. 8) 7,000 x5=35,000
lvl. 9) 12,500 x5=62,500
125,000 total

Thanks! Nice to see it doesn't eat gold lol

megaloos
04-30-13, 01:18 PM
I didn't get the update at all? No treasur dragon in my store? But i did get the pop up about quatzel beeing limited? Anybody else? And i'm iOS

Same for me. iOS, iPad 4, level 90. No treasure dragon offered to me; no diamond achieved yet; lost out on Easter; BUT I do have the pop up limiting quetzal ( which I cannot now get, along with any future diamond hybrids that go limited)! My feedback? This game has ceased being an enjoyable one and its time on my iPad is limited as well.

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 01:20 PM
Same for me. iOS, iPad 4, level 90. No treasure dragon offered to me; no diamond achieved yet; lost out on Easter; BUT I do have the pop up limiting quetzal ( which I cannot now get, along with any future diamond hybrids that go limited)! My feedback? This game has ceased being an enjoyable one and its time on my iPad is limited as well.

Have you got the latest update from the App Store? .... You should be using version 1.4

megaloos
04-30-13, 01:27 PM
Have you got the latest update from the App Store? .... You should be using version 1.4

I currently am 1:1 gold to time in breeding, etc. if I update, won't the gold cost double? What are the chances of breed time doubling? Can TL be trusted in this regard?

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 01:40 PM
I currently am 1:1 gold to time in breeding, etc. if I update, won't the gold cost double? What are the chances of breed time doubling? Can TL be trusted in this regard?

The breed/gold cost changes were pushed so updating does not effect it. Mine stayed the same after updating to 1.4

nbella1414
04-30-13, 02:33 PM
I understand that everyone got upset with the misinformation. That's understandable. But this is still a cool dragon aside from the 8 million coin habitat. There's no other feature on the game that gives us anything at all and the dragon is a heck of a lot cheaper than any of the other super rares. While I am completely against the recent changes in this game, I can't really complain about TD. It's pretty and we actually get SOMETHING out of it.

cquinn32
04-30-13, 02:37 PM
Ok TL I see that you are apologizing for misleading us in making us think this dragon produces more gold than it does which is fine hey your right everyone makes mistakes. Now this is where you lose me cause I don't know what world your living in but out here in the real world even if a company or business makes a mistake it is not at the cost of the costumer the business should make it right. I bought a product from you only to find out it doesn't do what you said. Sound like a refund should be in order. Just sayin

angellahg
04-30-13, 02:42 PM
People posted that the treasure dragon is limited..it doesnt say limited in my market but neither does eclipse. Is it limited?

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 02:46 PM
Ok TL I see that you are apologizing for misleading us in making us think this dragon produces more gold than it does which is fine hey your right everyone makes mistakes. Now this is where you lose me cause I don't know what world your living in but out here in the real world even if a company or business makes a mistake it is not at the cost of the costumer the business should make it right. I bought a product from you only to find out it doesn't do what you said. Sound like a refund should be in order. Just sayin
And take your TD away?.... I personally would keep the TD (as I have bought one knowing that it gives a max of 5 gold a day)

But I do think it would be fair if they gave you the option to relinquish the TD and get a refund

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 02:47 PM
People posted that the treasure dragon is limited..it doesnt say limited in my market but neither does eclipse. Is it limited?

Where does it say limited? What post?

angellahg
04-30-13, 02:50 PM
Where does it say limited? What post?

I honestly dont know, I read that last night..

NouraMoh
04-30-13, 02:50 PM
You will see this message when you try to send a neighbor gold after you have already sent out your three gold per day.
You should be able to get unlimited gold from neighbors.

If you have gotten more than 20 in one day, you must have alot of loyal neighbors.. lol

I really do :)
Thanks for responding Kooky
I'm gonna test this out tomorrow

DragonTan1
04-30-13, 02:53 PM

I said TD looks limited, but it looks that way in the game guide... or special? I think it's special like clockwork. Also not everyone got TD in their market, so it could leave our market and go on the ones who didn't get the option to buy it just like he wheel, stables etc.

TL doesn't tell us these thngs so I'm just pointing it out for those who are not sure if the want to buy it or not.

angellahg
04-30-13, 02:56 PM
my game guide wouldn't update for some reason until just now but you're right, it's in the limited section. Let the countdown start!

Heres one of them, maybe they meant featured..just checking. That wasnt the only time it was mentioned.

midnightmeerkat
I honestly dont know, I read that last night..

Might be a case of chinese whispers, someone posting that it is "probably" going to be limited like the stable, wheel etc, and then .................

angellahg
I said TD looks limited, but it looks that way in the game guide... or special? I think it's special like clockwork. Also not everyone got TD in their market, so it could leave our market and go on the ones who didn't get the option to buy it just like he wheel, stables etc.

TL doesn't tell us these thngs so I'm just pointing it out for those who are not sure if the want to buy it or not.

Wasnt referencing u :0)

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 02:58 PM

I think that the people on iOS who don't have it in their market have not upgraded to 1.4. I believe that to get TD you need to upgrade to 1.4

angellahg
04-30-13, 03:00 PM
Might be a case of chinese whispers, someone posting that it is "probably" going to be limited like the stable, wheel etc, and then .................

Thats probably the case, just figured i would ask and be sure.

midnightmeerkat
04-30-13, 03:44 PM

See this post. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50807-Bait-and-Switch-(regarding-Treasure-Dragon-1-gold-per-hour)

Contact support for help with this issue

cquinn32
04-30-13, 04:45 PM
See this post. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50807-Bait-and-Switch-(regarding-Treasure-Dragon-1-gold-per-hour)

Contact support for help with this issue

Thank you for showing me this

elwood99
04-30-13, 05:02 PM
You needto update to the latest ds version to see treasure. All the info will be in the marketplace

angellahg
04-30-13, 05:07 PM
Thanks for putting all the information on the first page, so much easier!!

sunkalito
05-01-13, 05:36 AM
Or it could be made breedable, but it would earn very little coins, like 1,000 in epic.

Baraze
05-01-13, 05:47 AM
Or it could be made breedable, but it would earn very little coins, like 1,000 in epic.

I am wary of the fact that this could be a possibility later, when someone is in a bad mood and just needs to press two keys and make it happen.

sunkalito
05-01-13, 06:03 AM
I am wary of the fact that this could be a possibility later, when someone is in a bad mood and just needs to press two keys and make it happen.

LOL. Yeah. But hopefully they won't do it, because whoever does buy the dragon buys for it exclusivity.

Dior0
05-01-13, 06:52 AM
I hope androids get it and it could be bread

megaloos
05-01-13, 07:26 AM
I think that the people on iOS who don't have it in their market have not upgraded to 1.4. I believe that to get TD you need to upgrade to 1.4

Correct. I didn't get notice of the td until after I updated last night.

sunkalito
05-01-13, 08:35 AM

Yum, bread :)

lotsahelp
05-01-13, 09:43 AM
I truly do not understand why android/kindle can't get this dragon. Its not related to any new feature that is not already currently in game. Would any TL staff care to explain? Or is it just "not available" and that's it?

Agreed!

Baraze
05-01-13, 12:13 PM

If they ever think of making this thing breedable, especially after so many bought it, there would be a net riot. It's just like the treasure cave. Some things, being "exclusive" won't be attainable for everyone.

OpeningCeremony
05-01-13, 12:21 PM
If they ever think of making this thing breedable, especially after so many bought it, there would be a net riot. It's just like the treasure cave. Some things, being "exclusive" won't be attainable for everyone.

well back in my gold buying days i was excited to buy some new valentine's day decor. (lakeside castle and dragon carriage) and then weeks later it's available to craft in the spell shop for a couple of gemstones. i was pretty annoyed by that. while i doubt they would make the treasure dragon breedable, i wouldn't put it past them either. just never know these days, so i am just very careful in spending gold.

[S8] Elsa
05-01-13, 12:30 PM
Please remember to stay on topic. :)

athena238
05-01-13, 01:26 PM
I need help, i have treasure dragon to level 4 but did not receive gold, if i put it in the evolution temple will it still give me the gold for level 4 while evolving. Thank you awaiting for an answer

Baraze
05-01-13, 03:00 PM
I need help, i have treasure dragon to level 4 but did not receive gold, if i put it in the evolution temple will it still give me the gold for level 4 while evolving. Thank you awaiting for an answer

Did you collect your gold from it already today? If not you should be able to get it still. But what do I know, I don't have it yet!

NouraMoh
05-01-13, 04:28 PM
So many players are leaving!!
A neighbour of mine said she lost 200 neighbours!!!

Back to topic, Pony :)
I haven't updated my DS to 1.4 so I don't have TD in my market
And I can't see it or it's habitat on my neighbours islands either!
When I visit I see an empty space where the habitat should be
So weird!!!

iaweforfun
05-01-13, 04:37 PM
Bought the dragon. 5 a day at level 10. I need 2 more million coins for another habitat and 150 more gold for another one.

NouraMoh
05-01-13, 04:38 PM
Bought the dragon. 5 a day at level 10. I need 2 more million coins for another habitat and 150 more gold for another one.

You can buy more than 1 TD ?!!

Sharaea
05-01-13, 04:44 PM
Dear TeamLava...

It is very discouraging that android users can't have the special goodies that Ios users can have. When are these going to ba available to android users?

1cherryblossom
05-01-13, 05:19 PM

The first post on this thread says only 1 per account. Is it still available in your market?

midnightmeerkat
05-01-13, 05:45 PM

In habitats it should say limit reached, mine does

nbella1414
05-01-13, 10:38 PM
I finally got him into the habitat. And immediately into the evolution temple. I wanted to look at him for awhile but I want my gold.

At least when you drop 8 mill on the habitat it's instantly done and I didn't have to wait for that too.

His name is Hark and I think he's adorable. :)

nbella1414
05-01-13, 10:47 PM
If you have one... When you look in the market it says Limit Reached on TD. You also can't click on the details in the album.

Oliver118
05-01-13, 11:21 PM
800 gold?!!! At this point six million coins would have been good! And I've only got one gold bar! Better start gifting more out, in the hope that my neighbors will gift me back! I hope there's no gifting restrictions like there are in Castle story!

angellahg
05-01-13, 11:32 PM
800 gold?!!! At this point six million coins would have been good! And I've only got one gold bar! Better start gifting more out, in the hope that my neighbors will gift me back! I hope there's no gifting restrictions like there are in Castle story!

U can only gift 3 gold per day

topherocious
05-02-13, 04:27 AM
How long does it take to collect gold? I bought mine last night and it's been 10hrs and not a single bar of gold has been produced.

midnightmeerkat
05-02-13, 04:55 AM
How long does it take to collect gold? I bought mine last night and it's been 10hrs and not a single bar of gold has been produced.

Maybe it's 24 hours after hatching..... ??

Mine was hatched 14 hours ago, since then it's been evolving, I haven't received any gold yet.

topherocious
05-02-13, 01:40 PM
Maybe it's 24 hours after hatching..... ??

Mine was hatched 14 hours ago, since then it's been evolving, I haven't received any gold yet.

It finally produced 1 gold after 16hrs. It's suppose to bring 4 gold/day yet of it takes it 16hrs to just make 1?

midnightmeerkat
05-02-13, 02:28 PM
It finally produced 1 gold after 16hrs. It's suppose to bring 4 gold/day yet of it takes it 16hrs to just make 1?

There is probably a delay based on how long the TD has been at the evolved level... I would expect to get the 4 gold it would need to have been at level 7 for a day or close to it

nbella1414
05-02-13, 03:21 PM
Mines level 6 now and I haven't gotten any gold yet. If I don't see some bars dropping any minute someone is giving me a 800 gold and 8 million coin refund.

DragonTan1
05-02-13, 03:29 PM
Mines level 6 now and I haven't gotten any gold yet. If I don't see some bars dropping any minute someone is giving me a 800 gold and 8 million coin refund.

TL don't do refunds lol ...best to email TL so they can fix it.

sehana
05-02-13, 03:45 PM

I also haven't seen it drop gold :/ (also lvl 6)

midnightmeerkat
05-02-13, 04:04 PM
Teamlava,

I have had TD for a day, most of the time evolving..... Does the dragon earn gold when it is in the temple?

nbella1414
05-02-13, 04:05 PM
That's ridiculous. Mine is about to go back into evolution to level 7 and no gold??? Come on. I paid cash for this.

midnightmeerkat
05-02-13, 04:08 PM
That's ridiculous. Mine is about to go back into evolution to level 7 and no gold??? Come on. I paid cash for this.

I know ....... mine is at level 9 and I want to put him in to get to level 10 but if he does not earn gold in the temple I will hold off for a while but yeah paid 800 gold and no payout yet. Grrrrrr!!

sunkalito
05-02-13, 04:09 PM
Seems like there is a glitch that needs to be corrected.

kwhales
05-02-13, 04:27 PM
Shouldn't everyone who bought one and has it out of the nest have at least 2 golds by now? I'd keep track of my gold count and see if and when the dragon starts giving gold, the gold is retroactive, cause if its not...

topherocious
05-02-13, 04:27 PM
Mines level 9 and I've only gotten 1g in almost 24hrs. I'm not gonna feed him to 10 if he's glitchy right now.

midnightmeerkat
05-02-13, 04:31 PM
Mines level 9 and I've only gotten 1g in almost 24hrs. I'm not gonna feed him to 10 if he's glitchy right now.

I've received no gold. *grumpy*

riniocha1
05-02-13, 04:47 PM
I'm waiting the moment Bling give me gold, he's level 7 for while now. I don't receive any gold from him from the start... Please TL explain how this gold giving machine work?

nbella1414
05-02-13, 05:02 PM
Mine came out of the nest last night. Not one gold bar. Someone needs to tell us what the problem is already. It didn't take 24 hours to take my 800 gold. It doesn't need to take this long to start giving back either.

topherocious
05-02-13, 05:09 PM
TL should at least pop in and explain what might/could be happening.

Please?

nbella1414
05-02-13, 05:40 PM
Yes wouldn't that be so nice.

infinitelove19
05-02-13, 09:25 PM
Do remember that even if you are at level 7-9 & in the 4 gold/day bracket, that you would get one gold every 6 hours, so if you're mostly evolving the dragon you probably will see little to no gold, just like we don't earn coins while a dragon evolves.

Mine is finally up to level 10 & I look forward to gaining gold back, even if it is a little slow.

figuresk8er88
05-02-13, 09:44 PM
don't understand what's the point of buying this for earning gold, unless you already had 800 gold sitting around. i mean even at epic, it takes 160 days to just break even... but if you really wanted the dragon, then yes, i guess it would probably be worth it since in 6 months' time you would've got it for free! of course, minus the 6 mil coins you spent on the habitat... seems like a lose-lose situation to me

midnightmeerkat
05-02-13, 11:29 PM
don't understand what's the point of buying this for earning gold, unless you already had 800 gold sitting around. i mean even at epic, it takes 160 days to just break even... but if you really wanted the dragon, then yes, i guess it would probably be worth it since in 6 months' time you would've got it for free! of course, minus the 6 mil coins you spent on the habitat... seems like a lose-lose situation to me

I have 25 mill coins sitting around after buying the habitat, the dragon is cute and it will eventually pay for itself, after that it will still earn gold (I will be very happy with buying it when there is actually gold in the habitat)

nbella1414
05-02-13, 11:53 PM
Have you gotten any gold yet? :/

topherocious
05-03-13, 03:18 AM
Got another bar this morning. Still haven't got 4 in a days time.

midnightmeerkat
05-03-13, 03:20 AM
Got another bar this morning. Still haven't got 4 in a days time.

If there is a problem with the gold you should email support@teamlava.com

midnightmeerkat
05-03-13, 03:21 AM
Have you gotten any gold yet? :/

No, have you?

topherocious
05-03-13, 03:32 AM
If there is a problem with the gold you should email support@teamlava.com

I sent one in. I'll let you know if they say anything.

midnightmeerkat
05-03-13, 03:33 AM
I sent one in. I'll let you know if they say anything.

Me too....

kooky panda
05-03-13, 05:19 AM
TL should at least pop in and explain what might/could be happening.

Please?

Hi
I have reported over that there seems to be some issues with the dragon not giving gold.
Anyone having this issue can you post on this thread?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51019-Where-s-my-Gold&p=618801&viewfull=1#post618801

salinho
05-03-13, 05:27 AM
I probably would of bought the extra 400 to buy this thing, if one speed breed glitch didn't wipe out 400 of my Gold -.-

Did they look into this issue for you?

kittycountess
05-03-13, 02:34 PM
How come I'm on IOS and haven't received this update?

Baraze
05-03-13, 02:39 PM

If you haven't upgraded the latest version of dragon, you won't.

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-03-13, 02:40 PM

You have to purchase the treasure dragon with gold.
Is the dragon in your market?

midnightmeerkat
05-03-13, 02:53 PM

You have to download the current version (1.4) from the App Store to be able to buy the TD

nbella1414
05-03-13, 03:03 PM
Evolving mine to 7 now. Still haven't gotten a single bar of gold. Whenever it gets figured out the gold needs to be retroactive too.

midnightmeerkat
05-03-13, 03:19 PM
Evolving mine to 7 now. Still haven't gotten a single bar of gold. Whenever it gets figured out the gold needs to be retroactive too.

I don't think you get any gold while evolving....... The same as you don't get coins from the other dragons while they are evolving

NouraMoh
05-03-13, 04:01 PM

Me too!
Not one single bar of gold from my dragon!
It's now level 7 and I'm still waiting :/

piggiesss
05-03-13, 06:06 PM
Hi
I have reported over that there seems to be some issues with the dragon not giving gold.
Anyone having this issue can you post on this thread?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51019-Where-s-my-Gold&p=618801&viewfull=1#post618801

i'm at lev 8 and it says 4 gold a day but i only got one >.<

midnightmeerkat
05-03-13, 06:43 PM
Kooky, can we confirm collection info and put it on the 1st page, like

1) no gold given when the dragon is in the evolution temple
2) for level 1-3 a gold given after 24 hours, level 4-6 a gold given after 12 hours, level 7-9 a gold given after 6 hours, level 10 a gold given after 4.8 hours

I was told that we should let the treasure dragon fully charge it's collection so that we can get maximum gold daily. I guess that means we should collect at the same time each day.

HenryLucky1
05-03-13, 06:46 PM
Kooky, can we confirm collection info and put it on the 1st page, like

1) no gold given when the dragon is in the evolution temple
2) for level 1-3 a gold given after 24 hours, level 4-6 a gold given after 12 hours, level 7-9 a gold given after 6 hours, level 10 a gold given after 4.8 hours

I was told that we should let the treasure dragon fully charge it's collection so that we can get maximum gold daily. I guess that means we should collect at the same time each day.

Yes, you're true... I thought same thing:)

DragonTan1
05-03-13, 06:51 PM
Yes, you're true... I thought same thing:)

Did you get one?

nbella1414
05-03-13, 10:14 PM
Umm ya so my little gold giving machine is now level 8. I've waited 6 hours tonight and still not one GOLD!!! I officially want my money back. What a ripoff. Seriously. I should have gotten at least 3 by now. And nothing.

midnightmeerkat
05-03-13, 11:08 PM
Umm ya so my little gold giving machine is now level 8. I've waited 6 hours tonight and still not one GOLD!!! I officially want my money back. What a ripoff. Seriously. I should have gotten at least 3 by now. And nothing.
How long since he came out of the evolution temple?

HenryLucky1
05-03-13, 11:16 PM
Did you get one?

No, I'm Android. But, I always learn all new features... easy for me to learn something, I'm smart :p

nbella1414
05-04-13, 12:26 AM
How long since he came out of the evolution temple?

This time... Almost 9 hours. I'm at 4 a day. I really just don't get it. How much have you gotten so far?

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 12:35 AM
I collected 1 gold 6.5 hours ago and I now have 1 gold in the habitat which I will leave there

nbella1414
05-04-13, 12:37 AM
Well I'm glad yours is working properly. :) how long did it take after your last evolution before you got the first one?

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 12:52 AM
I think kooky wants us to use this thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51019-Where-s-my-Gold/page2

I will put my answer there

mikeclit
05-04-13, 12:01 PM
It would cool to have some sort of timer for this.

turff55
05-04-13, 12:12 PM
mine level 8 out from evolve 23 hours already and collect only 1 gold when he is suppose to give 4 gold a day

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 12:20 PM
mine level 8 out from evolve 23 hours already and collect only 1 gold when he is suppose to give 4 gold a day

For collection issues post in this thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51019-Where-s-my-Gold

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 12:24 PM
It would cool to have some sort of timer for this.

Yes thats a good idea!

turff55
05-04-13, 12:58 PM
my TD is at level 8 out from the evolve 23 hours already and he gave me only 1 gold 10 hours ago and he is suppose to give 4 gold a day

midnightmeerkat
05-04-13, 01:10 PM
my TD is at level 8 out from the evolve 23 hours already and he gave me only 1 gold 10 hours ago and he is suppose to give 4 gold a day

Email support@teamlava.com

tuskmage
05-05-13, 01:34 PM
My Treasure Dragon work as advertising :) My Treasure Dragon is at level 10. I empty out the treasure habitat at 9:00AM yesterday for 3 gold & I left it untouch until 9:00AM this morning I got 5 gold. Hope that help.

midnightmeerkat
05-06-13, 12:36 PM
My Treasure Dragon work as advertising :) My Treasure Dragon is at level 10. I empty out the treasure habitat at 9:00AM yesterday for 3 gold & I left it untouch until 9:00AM this morning I got 5 gold. Hope that help.

Mine is working good too, it's level 10 .... Leave it for a day and get 5 gold

treibs8
05-06-13, 01:01 PM
i think you should be able to craft it with diamond breeds. thatd be really cool!

maxnono
05-06-13, 03:59 PM
Wow beautiful dragon!

faitheeee
05-09-13, 05:19 PM
Bought it 4 days ago have not collected any gold have evolved to level 6. .... Can any one help .... I've sent a. Email to team lava and they suggested I check the forums.... If any one can help me I would really appreciate it ty xilander ....my ID is faitheeee

kwhales
05-09-13, 05:24 PM
Bought it 4 days ago have not collected any gold have evolved to level 6. .... Can any one help .... I've sent a. Email to team lava and they suggested I check the forums.... If any one can help me I would really appreciate it ty xilander ....my ID is faitheeee

This is where everyone with the dragon and no gold is posting http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51019-Where-s-my-Gold

You can read and see what they are doing.

HenryLucky1
05-09-13, 05:25 PM

If you evolve it, you won't collect any gold. Let it on the habitat and wait 24 hours for Max gold

MariaVamp
05-11-13, 12:55 PM
I hope TL WILL NOT make this dragon breed-able or by craft since are ppl that have already bought it

hamadrys
05-11-13, 02:55 PM
I would love Android users to get the possibility to buy it.

aceblade
05-12-13, 07:28 AM
Any chance the daily gold output of this dragon could be increased from 5gold a day to 10gold a day?
One gold to reflect each level the dragon has achieved?
I ask because I think it would be a more rewarding dragon for current players as well as an enticing buy for players who are sitting on the fence.

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 07:31 AM
Any chance the daily gold output of this dragon could be increased from 5gold a day to 10gold a day?
I ask because I think it would be a more rewarding dragon for current players as well as an enticing buy for players who are sitting on the fence.

That would definitely entice me enough to buy it when I reach 800 Gold.

funnyrandomness5112
05-12-13, 08:43 AM
That would definitely entice me enough to buy it when I reach 800 Gold.

I would do that too but that would require me to save gold, which (For me) is REALLY Hard.

verrana
05-12-13, 05:50 PM
Is there issues with the treasure dragon with collecting? I have mine at lvl 7 atm, I'm supposed to get 4 gold per day, when the dragon was ready to be collected I only received 2 gold instead of 4 like the information says. Ohh Storm8 ID: verrana

NouraMoh
05-12-13, 06:14 PM
You have to wait 24 hours to get 4 gold
That "collect" sign doesn't mean it's full, it just mean there's SOME gold to collect

I want to report to all players, that after days of collecting and carefully calculating my gold, I'm happy to announce that the 5 gold is NOT counted towards our daily 20 gold limit :)

I wish I could buy another one!

Oliver118
05-12-13, 10:20 PM
If TL has got us a way to earn gold through a dragon, the least they could do is make it cost coins, even if it's a stupendously expensive price of 6M coins, like the Cosmic Expanse and Mythic maze.

1cherryblossom
05-12-13, 11:28 PM

That's a really good suggestion! I would definitely jump at the offer.

verrana
05-13-13, 03:40 PM
I have waited the full 24 hours, but instead of getting 4gold I got 2 gold. I kind of figured it would be 24 hours since it says 4 gold a day on info.

topherocious
05-13-13, 03:50 PM
I get 4g a day. You have to wait a full 24hrs. Some calculated the math a few pages back by how much per hrs give you a bar of gold. For 4g/day it's 1 bar every 6hrs.

midnightmeerkat
05-13-13, 04:24 PM
I have waited the full 24 hours, but instead of getting 4gold I got 2 gold. I kind of figured it would be 24 hours since it says 4 gold a day on info.

Mine is working perfectly. Are you sure that half way through you didn't click on it when you were collecting from all your other habitats.... I have done that before. (I have moved mine away from everything else)

spectacular2nv
05-13-13, 09:51 PM

Hi, i had the same issue after i bought the dragon. my dragon was at lvl 10 and wasnt giving me that 5 gold like it was suppose to, but i reported it to TL support@teamlava.com and they fixed it the "known issue".

scottyhaha
05-15-13, 06:33 PM
Wish they an put a number on the gold bar that tell you how much we are collecting

midnightmeerkat
05-15-13, 11:13 PM
Wish they an put a number on the gold bar that tell you how much we are collecting

Yeah... They need to change that

NouraMoh
05-16-13, 05:30 AM
Actually when you see "collect" and press it, it does show +2 or +3 floating away in the air!! I just noticed this yesterday :)

scottyhaha
05-16-13, 06:38 AM
Actually when you see "collect" and press it, it does show +2 or +3 floating away in the air!! I just noticed this yesterday :)

I meant b4 we collect, it should have a number on the bar

NouraMoh
05-16-13, 07:16 AM
I meant b4 we collect, it should have a number on the bar

Yes I think you're right
That would be better to avoid any confusion :)

sharbuch
05-16-13, 05:31 PM
Android can't buy this I thought we could

carlsbad69
05-16-13, 05:36 PM
Android can't buy this I thought we could

Nope and considering all the other dragons Android has to buy because they can't craft...You'd think they'd allow this one in there too as it's purchase only on iOS also. Completely silly that it's not available for everyone.

Candy3030
05-21-13, 05:57 PM
Please note that the Treasure Dragon can not be bred or crafted.
The Dragon can only be bought from the Market for 800 Gold.
It is not available on Android or Kindle.
There's currently no timer/limit, but you can only have a maximum of 1 per account.

Ok! Im confused now!!!! Arent we only allowed 1 per account??? This person has 2 in there nests???

http://i.imgur.com/80vKMfK.png

This is not photoshoped! It is a nbr that I visited ... I only cropped the pic so that the person would not get bothered with 1 million questions!

What the heck is going on TL?

midnightmeerkat
05-21-13, 06:16 PM
Ok! Im confused now!!!! Arent we only allowed 1 per account??? This person has 2 in there nests???

http://i.imgur.com/80vKMfK.png

This is not photoshoped! It is a nbr that I visited ... I only cropped the pic so that the person would not get bothered with 1 million questions!

What the heck is going on TL?

I know that if you have 1 in the nest if you go to album you can buy a second egg (and probably a third one as well if you have a nest for it) but you can only have 1 habitat so unless you only want it for decoration it is a waste of 800 gold... You will never be able to hatch the 2nd egg and you will lose the use of the nest, so it's more gold lost.

Candy3030
05-21-13, 06:30 PM
I know that if you have 1 in the nest if you go to album you can buy a second egg (and probably a third one as well if you have a nest for it) but you can only have 1 habitat so unless you only want it for decoration it is a waste of 800 gold... You will never be able to hatch the 2nd egg and you will lose the use of the nest, so it's more gold lost.

Ohhh shoot! Thanks for the info ;)

jakycam
05-21-13, 06:35 PM
Yep!!! That makes alot of sense!! Thanks for your input.. Clears things up perfectly!

midnightmeerkat
05-21-13, 07:38 PM
Ohhh shoot! Thanks for the info ;)

Yep!!! That makes alot of sense!! Thanks for your input.. Clears things up perfectly!

Also it is only like that until you hatch the TD, once the first is hatched you can not buy another one through the album (not sure if its still like that but that was how it was a couple of weeks ago when I bought my TD)

mikeclit
05-27-13, 03:23 PM
Finally collected my first 100 gold from this guy. :)

scottyhaha
05-27-13, 03:27 PM
Finally collected my first 100 gold from this guy. :)

700 more to go

DragonmasterC99
06-18-13, 06:32 PM
I have a picture of the egg and habitat, I'll upload it soon.... it's buy (800 gold) or breed.
Habitat hold one dragon and 5 gold, It makes 5 gold a day.

I think having a treasure dragon that makes gold is a great idea, but 800 gold-really? What about those who cant afford to buy gold with real money? And bringing a treasure dragon to epic form with thousads if pieces of food and 800 gold to buy isnt really fair if it only gets 5 gold a day.

lunarbunny
06-19-13, 12:58 PM
Just got my TD to level 9. I know none of the time counts for evolving, but I got it out of evolution den at 11pm last night, to receive all four gold do I have to wait until tonight to collect? Because the collect icon is above the hab now, but I don't think it's all in there. And if I collect early what happens to the remainder?

aceblade
06-19-13, 01:24 PM
What's that? Treasure Dragon is on sale for 500 gold? Yes please... make this happen.
;)

vanessa0914
06-27-13, 07:32 AM
I bought it today, it say 1gold per day, but why I don't have gold?

scottyhaha
06-27-13, 07:38 AM
You have to wait for 24 hours to get the max gold. I wait for 24 hours and 1 min to be sure

zhynabella
06-28-13, 11:03 AM
Hello, i do not know what version you have to buy more than one treasure but i purchased mine and it says limit reached...?

zhynabella
06-28-13, 11:03 AM
Hubby got me the treasure today and I am ecstatic! Is evolving to level 7 right now ;):)

vanessa0914
07-02-13, 03:38 AM
i already evolve it to lv 10 , but Why i only got 1 gold per day????

HenryLucky1
07-02-13, 03:42 AM

Do you mean 1 gold/24 hours?
if Yes, you can email support, support@teamlava.com

midnightmeerkat
07-02-13, 04:15 AM
How long has it been evolved to level 10?... You need to wait the full 24 hours to get 5 gold... Also if you have it's habitat next to other habitats it is easy to collect without realising it, I have my TD away from everything else.
It will not produce any gold if it is healing, evolving etc.... I have a timer on my iphone set to go off after 24 hours, after I collect I reset the timer.

midnightmeerkat
07-02-13, 04:20 AM
Hello, i do not know what version you have to buy more than one treasure but i purchased mine and it says limit reached...?

When i wrote that there was a bug that might be fixed now .. If you had an unhatched TD it would not be counted and it was possible to purchase another one through the album, once the egg was hatched the album it would then say limit reached

vanessa0914
07-03-13, 09:55 PM
How long has it been evolved to level 10?... You need to wait the full 24 hours to get 5 gold... Also if you have it's habitat next to other habitats it is easy to collect without realising it, I have my TD away from everything else.
It will not produce any gold if it is healing, evolving etc.... I have a timer on my iphone set to go off after 24 hours, after I collect I reset the timer.
My TD already evolve to lv 10and not healing , just on the habitat , sometime it will remind me " 1 gold on the habitat top" but sometime I need to pass the dragon and pass to collect the gold, how about u? Is it like that?

Oliver118
07-03-13, 10:38 PM
My TD already evolve to lv 10and not healing , just on the habitat , sometime it will remind me " 1 gold on the habitat top" but sometime I need to pass the dragon and pass to collect the gold, how about u? Is it like that?

Haven't yet got TD, no 800 gold to buy it, so far only got 3 gold:(

cedkugedchgd
07-13-13, 01:55 PM
ok i have a little question.

my treasure is now level 8 which means 4 gold per day. i bought him about 7 hours ago and he just produced 1 gold. so what happens when i collect this one gold bar? does the timer reset to 24 hours then or does it just go on counting?

aceblade
07-13-13, 02:05 PM
Every time I see this thread resurrected I think there's a Treasure Dragon sale.
:(

scottyhaha
07-13-13, 02:31 PM
ok i have a little question.

my treasure is now level 8 which means 4 gold per day. i bought him about 7 hours ago and he just produced 1 gold. so what happens when i collect this one gold bar? does the timer reset to 24 hours then or does it just go on counting?

If you collect at 10 am your next collect will be at 10:01 am to make sure it's 24hr. If you collect between 24 hr you will not get all your gold

cedkugedchgd
07-13-13, 02:46 PM
alright thanks, mate.

dseudr
07-13-13, 11:49 PM
Quick question: if I get a treasure dragon and transfer over to android, will it still give me gold??

scottyhaha
07-14-13, 03:24 AM
Quick question: if I get a treasure dragon and transfer over to android, will it still give me gold??

No.....

zhynabella
07-17-13, 01:39 PM
I propose a timer for this dragon.

I sometimes think I got the elapsed time in between each delivered gold by counting my way,
then it changes or I don't receive the full amount within the 24 hrs. My treasure is level 8.

kms899
07-17-13, 07:17 PM
I have a question, if I don't collect the gold during 24rs, lets say 1 gold, will the gold accumulate to 2 gold after 48hrs, and so on, or will i just lose the chance to collect it.

kahlanM
09-05-13, 08:12 PM
I bought the treasure dragon but I cannot buy the habitat. What level is the habitat available? I am at level 53.

dapplefur
09-05-13, 10:55 PM
I bought the treasure dragon but I cannot buy the habitat. What level is the habitat available? I am at level 53.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58086-Treasure-Trove-removed-while-my-Midas-eggs-were-on-my-nests-Dragon-Story&p=732193#post732193

kooky panda
09-06-13, 03:35 PM

It will be back soon, see the thread that dapplefur provided for more information.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58086-Treasure-Trove-removed-while-my-Midas-eggs-were-on-my-nests-Dragon-Story&p=732193#post732193

mystique28
09-06-13, 09:56 PM
Will the treasure dragon and its habitat ever be available in android?

sehana
09-20-13, 11:13 AM
Hints at Treasure being removed. (don't have an 'Official' Timer yet.)
Treasure Timer: http://goo.gl/bwk0FI

[S8] Elsa
09-20-13, 11:49 AM

The Treasure Dragon isn't being removed. :)

darkglacier
09-20-13, 11:51 AM
The Treasure Dragon isn't being removed. :)

Treasure is showing as limited in my market. Is that a mistake, then? Thanks for clarifying.

darkglacier
09-20-13, 11:56 AM
Treasure is showing as limited in my market. Is that a mistake, then? Thanks for clarifying.

Never mind, I just noticed your other thread. So I'm guessing this means the PRICE is for a limited time, not the dragon? The dragon will still be available but the price will go up soon, correct?

[S8] Elsa
09-20-13, 11:57 AM
Never mind, I just noticed your other thread. So I'm guessing this means the PRICE is for a limited time, not the dragon? The dragon will still be available but the price will go up soon, correct?

Yes, this is correct.

sehana
09-20-13, 12:07 PM
Never mind, I just noticed your other thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58803-Treasure-Dragon-Limited-Time-Introductory-Price!). So I'm guessing this means the PRICE is for a limited time, not the dragon? The dragon will still be available but the price will go up soon, correct?

Yes, this is correct.

-Ah ok, thank you for clarifying

- Disregard

DragonMaster128z
02-04-14, 12:17 PM
Guys This Dragon is now on sale for 800 gold for a Limited Time! :)

chalupa2030
02-04-14, 01:52 PM
Guys This Dragon is now on sale for 800 gold for a Limited Time! :)

What??? Really?

chalupa2030
02-04-14, 02:01 PM
It is!

Omg....wonder how long? This has my name all over it:)

Once I see a gold sale!

kooky panda
02-04-14, 02:38 PM
Pop up stated from today until Friday.

igames4me
02-04-14, 02:46 PM
Why not on sale for 300 gold?

chalupa2030
02-04-14, 03:32 PM
Pop up stated from today until Friday.

I never got a pop up! But thank you!

marcatwolf
02-04-14, 03:35 PM
Can you buy more than one?

belbar22
02-04-14, 03:56 PM
Can you buy more than one?

No, unfortunately not. You are only allowed one of each gold giving dragon.

drakoshka89
02-04-14, 06:40 PM
Just have bought it. Happy as a clam :o

rsusko
02-04-14, 07:36 PM
Oh, I would have gotten this if it was 300 as well :( 800 just takes too long to pay for itself for me...

AzHadz
02-04-14, 10:45 PM
I was excited for a minute because I got a notification on my android tablet about the treasure dragon being on sale and thought, "awesome! Treasure dragon is now available for android!!" Then I started the app and found out it lied :( very disappointed!!! If its not svsilsblenon android, I should get get notifications about it!! Stop teasing android players and put out a proper update!!! Its been almost 18 months now!!!!!

AzHadz
02-04-14, 10:46 PM
Sorry, can't type...if its not available....I shouldn't get notifications!!!

chalupa2030
02-04-14, 10:49 PM
I was excited for a minute because I got a notification on my android tablet about the treasure dragon being on sale and thought, "awesome! Treasure dragon is now available for android!!" Then I started the app and found out it lied :( very disappointed!!! If its not svsilsblenon android, I should get get notifications about it!! Stop teasing android players and put out a proper update!!! Its been almost 18 months now!!!!!

So....to recap...you got a pop up stating the Treasure was on sale to a device that does not have this option? That's messed up.

And ~

I never even got a pop up! And it's available on ipad.

Go figure.

chalupa2030
02-04-14, 10:50 PM
Sorry, can't type...if its not available....I shouldn't get notifications!!!

Ya think?

So sorry this happened to you!

DK_Hara
02-04-14, 11:05 PM
Thank you for return. Treasure -*-

chalupa2030
02-05-14, 01:07 AM
I never got a pop up! But thank you!

Now I got my pop up!

jus7_me89
02-05-14, 04:21 AM
i have 1100 gold saved for buying a diamond dragon but i think i will use 800 bars for getting my 2nd gold-giving dragon ( i also have Gilded ). I also have enough coins to buy a 2nd Treasure Terrance... this is a really good offer...hmm..need some more time to think about this.

lavanyadhir
02-05-14, 05:34 AM

yes! i too was soooo pleasantly surprised by the pop up that treasure dragon has come on sale on my SAMSUNG GALAXY S3.. android!!!! but on going through the list of dragons and habitats , i found it was a bad joke played on us android users :-(

yayacupcake
02-05-14, 08:18 AM
yes! i too was soooo pleasantly surprised by the pop up that treasure dragon has come on sale on my SAMSUNG GALAXY S3.. android!!!! but on going through the list of dragons and habitats , i found it was a bad joke played on us android users :-(

Yup I did the exact same thing. I saw the pop-up and thought "hold the phone.... is this some stealth update?" then I remember we're Android and they probably just didn't think about us like normal and lo and behold no habitat and dragon... yup, par for the course.

Roxie_
02-05-14, 01:08 PM
Little question, sorry if it's already been asked. I've got the habitat and already have a gilded dragon. Since the gold capacity is only 5 for the habitat, what happens when I have two dragons in there that produce 5 gold each 24 hours. Should I be collecting every 12 hours to get my 10 gold a day or should I buy another habitat?

Mani_Sari
02-05-14, 01:17 PM
Little question, sorry if it's already been asked. I've got the habitat and already have a gilded dragon. Since the gold capacity is only 5 for the habitat, what happens when I have two dragons in there that produce 5 gold each 24 hours. Should I be collecting every 12 hours to get my 10 gold a day or should I buy another habitat?

Yup every 12 hours you need to collect. Unless you don't want to do that or cant, and if you have room with 8M coins to spare, go buy another Terrance.

lorentw
02-05-14, 03:58 PM

I had 2 gold giving level 7 in one habitat, they would give 1 bar every 3 hours, if I waited 12 I had 4 so every 12 I took my 4 , since I couldn't resist this one I now have 2 habitats and my treasure is hatching

chalupa2030
02-05-14, 09:13 PM
I did it!! I have wanted this drag for six months! Beautiful egg!12247

DragonMaster128z
02-05-14, 09:15 PM
I did it!! I have wanted this drag for six months! Beautiful egg!12247

Hey if you don have a hab for that and you have that extra gold, I would invest in another nest! It's really helpful!!!

chalupa2030
02-05-14, 09:47 PM
Hey if you don have a hab for that and you have that extra gold, I would invest in another nest! It's really helpful!!!

Really? I do have the hab for it. I could not save 8 million again. Once was enough. But you think two nests are a good thing?

deadpixel
02-05-14, 10:12 PM

You'd do best with another habitat.

It takes an epic level, gold producing dragon 24 hours to give you 5 gold, that's 1 every 4 hours 48 mins so in 12 hours you'd only have 4 gold. Collecting the gold causes the gold producing counter to reset, so after another 12 hours, you'd only get another 4 gold, making your total 8 gold over a 24 hour period. Housing each of these dragons in their own habitat allows you to maximize the amount of gold you collect over a 24 hour period.

I bought the earlier versions of the habitat that allows for 10 gold and so only collect once every 24 hours from the two dragons housed in them.

asyran2012
02-05-14, 11:35 PM
Really? I do have the hab for it. I could not save 8 million again. Once was enough. But you think two nests are a good thing?

It's very recommended if you ask me ;)

Roxie_
02-06-14, 01:30 AM
Alright guys, thanks for the response! Guess I'm gonna be saving my money for the next few days. Collecting 10 gold a day will be worth it!

esperia77
02-06-14, 06:06 AM
i have 1100 gold saved for buying a diamond dragon but i think i will use 800 bars for getting my 2nd gold-giving dragon ( i also have Gilded ). I also have enough coins to buy a 2nd Treasure Terrance... this is a really good offer...hmm..need some more time to think about this.

I'm in the exact same position and still undecided. I badly want a diamond that I'm incapable of breed and the golds is necessary for it. I'm almost there (1.250 gold) and spending 800 golds for treasure would mean postpone the acquisition of diamond in the market.
So this is my dilemma:

Buy a treasure today hoping for my fairy and wizard to give me a diamond soon or wait and keep collecting gold to buy a diamond counting on a future sale of a giving gold dragon?

DragonMaster128z
02-06-14, 07:09 AM

Two Nests are the best things you could invest in. Thats my opinion. I think i'm going to start saving gold so I can get a 3rd nest. 1 down 499 to go.

Roxie_
02-06-14, 07:23 AM
I'm in the exact same position and still undecided. I badly want a diamond that I'm incapable of breed and the golds is necessary for it. I'm almost there (1.250 gold) and spending 800 golds for treasure would mean postpone the acquisition of diamond in the market.
So this is my dilemma:

Buy a treasure today hoping for my fairy and wizard to give me a diamond soon or wait and keep collecting gold to buy a diamond counting on a future sale of a giving gold dragon?

Same with me, I also need the gold to buy a diamond I've been having no luck with breading my dragons. I think I'm going to buy the treasure dragon. It would take longer to get your diamond dragon, but once you do you'll still be able to get 10 gold a day. Sounds nice to me. I'm giving myself a few more hours to ponder before I make a final decision. Good luck with yours!

jus7_me89
02-06-14, 09:09 AM
So this is my dilemma:

I bought the Treasure dragon. I hope this is a good decision and i won't regret it later. I have to wait for my diamond a little longer but having 2 treasure dragons is not a bad idea because i will get 10 gold bars / day + the ones from my nbrs. 800 gold bars is a decent price for a dragon like this ( could be better..a 500 golds is the best price imo )

chalupa2030
02-06-14, 10:58 AM
I can't see this dragon going on sale again for a long time. Get it now at 800 gold. I now have three! Keep trying for your diamond ~ you'll get it.:)

chalupa2030
02-06-14, 11:00 AM
Two Nests are the best things you could invest in. Thats my opinion. I think i'm going to start saving gold so I can get a 3rd nest. 1 down 499 to go.

I will keep this in mind! Thank you!

chalupa2030
02-06-14, 11:02 AM
It's very recommended if you ask me ;)

Well ~ thank you!

dedelennons
02-06-14, 03:21 PM
How does collecting gold works, so i have to wait 24 hours to collect 5 gold at epic? so when i collect when the collect flag cames up and i collect my 2 gold the timer reset from that point again? or it will just continue to the 24 hrs timer? im little confused

deadpixel
02-06-14, 11:27 PM
How does collecting gold works, so i have to wait 24 hours to collect 5 gold at epic? so when i collect when the collect flag cames up and i collect my 2 gold the timer reset from that point again? or it will just continue to the 24 hrs timer? im little confused

The timer resets every time you make a collection, so if you're even 1 second short of the 14 hrs and 24 mins required to collect 3 gold, then you'll only get 2 and you'd end up wasting 4 hrs 47 mins and 59 secs because the timer resets to zero from the time of collection.

Your best bet would be to decide on a time you find most suitable for you to do a daily collection, (look at the clock on your gaming device), say you start at 12 noon, and then add 2 mins to that time each day for your daily collection; meaning the first collection is at 12 noon, the next at 12:02, the one after at 12:04 and so on... The reason for the addition of the 2 minutes each day is to help you avoid missing the time by a couple of seconds.

chewytwix
02-07-14, 05:13 AM
When does this offer expire today? What time? I need just a few more gold! Come on neighbors!

midnightmeerkat
02-07-14, 12:56 PM
The timer resets every time you make a collection, so if you're even 1 second short of the 14 hrs and 24 mins required to collect 3 gold, then you'll only get 2 and you'd end up wasting 4 hrs 47 mins and 59 secs because the timer resets to zero from the time of collection.

Your best bet would be to decide on a time you find most suitable for you to do a daily collection, (look at the clock on your gaming device), say you start at 12 noon, and then add 2 mins to that time each day for your daily collection; meaning the first collection is at 12 noon, the next at 12:02, the one after at 12:04 and so on... The reason for the addition of the 2 minutes each day is to help you avoid missing the time by a couple of seconds.

You can also set a timer on your device for 24 hours and then collect AFTER it goes off.... Also reset it AFTER you have collected

chalupa2030
02-07-14, 05:10 PM
.... Also reset it AFTER you have collected

How do you reset it?

picklylily
02-07-14, 06:10 PM
I thought this dragon is still on sale? How come it's not anymore? :/

matchbox222
02-07-14, 07:06 PM
Hope it goes on sale again so I can get it

chalupa2030
02-07-14, 08:32 PM