PDA

View Full Version : How many weeks?

djeyefly
04-26-13, 12:05 PM
I wonder how many weeks (months) it will take me to save 6 million for a habitat for my mythic dragon? No room to put it down as I need to save 900,000 for tree removal. Oops I too busy trying to raise food to raise any money. 500,000 food for a hybrid dragon? Come on and get real.

DragonTan1
04-26-13, 12:12 PM
It depends on how much you make.... What dragons you have... For most people, 6 million is nothing. If you don't want to save up then you can sell it, if you're close to 6 million just wait.

aceblade
04-26-13, 12:19 PM
If you've been spending most of your coins on food, you need to take a break from that.
Make sure your habitats are maxed out with dragons and collect from them as often as you can. You'll reach the 6mill goal in no time.
:)

RotomGuy
04-26-13, 12:21 PM
I had two million coins at the release of the Cosmic and have been saving since. 200,000 coins away. It really depends on what dragons you have,

nikisdragoneyrie
04-26-13, 02:06 PM
I'm currently at level 36, and have stopped farming and clearing altogether (with the occasional exception). This has made it possible for me to collect around $500,000 a day, providing that I can check in every couple of hours to collect. That means it should take me about 12 days to get to 6mil from nothing. Fortunately, I had more than nothing :)

After hearing about the high cost of Mythic and Cosmic habitats, I'm trying to save up now. I also wanted to slow my leveling up so that I hopefully will be able to get a couple others that I've been trying for before the pool becomes more crowded (I'm looking at you Honeybee and Peacock!).

RotomGuy
04-26-13, 02:40 PM
I think these new mini "luxury" elements will all have the 6 mil habitats... After the Cosmic Diamond I think another new type will be added...

DragonTan1
04-26-13, 03:02 PM
I think these new mini "luxury" elements will all have the 6 mil habitats... After the Cosmic Diamond I think another new type will be added...

I don't think there will be a Cosmic/Diamond because Eclipse is the special one... I' d like there to be one so I hope I'm wrong. :p

sollia
04-26-13, 03:20 PM
It really depends on how much you can collect in a day. Dragon level, play frequency, number of dragons, those all contribute.

I'm level 94 but I still have trouble saving up because I just keep making food.

If you're making a lot of food, stop for now.

Just try to check in more often, you'll see a difference.

kurebiz
04-26-13, 06:18 PM
You can try to breed other colours first, like the pink and night hybrids instead of rushing for those that needs the 6m habitats.

henrylucky
04-26-13, 09:25 PM
If I'm serious in collecting coins, maybe just 4 - 7 days.

Sphinx08
04-26-13, 10:05 PM
The new habitats are bank busters. What's really bugging me is the high amounts of food to feed these new hybrids. I mean...yikes.

koiju
04-27-13, 03:54 AM
I reckon it takes me about 5 or so days, I had about a mill was bout to clear one of those 990k moldy bolders, when bam cosmic in the nest. I'm just shy of 3mill now and I reckon tues or weds I'll have enough. I still grow crops - 2 farms of scaly pears and four firapples periodically during the day and elite leeks overnight so I have an acceptable level of apples coming in. I did the same thing with my mythic hab and then jut went on a clearing binge, for three days till this started! Sadly the mythic hab is still empty!!
I'm level nearly 60, no diamond, hardly any epics

metalsubzero
04-27-13, 05:34 AM
Bred the cosmic on it's first 3 days of release.. And I had only slightly over 1 mil.. Had to sell that one.. Took me slightly more den a week to get to 5.5m.. Still 500k shy.. My mythic egg's been sitting on my nest for 2 days now.. Lucky Im breeding red+yellow for Easter now.. All I get are 12 hrs breeding time, so my 2nd nest will always be in sync with the breeding time.. Reckon I'd get it tmr..

Usually plant buffbeets throughout the day.. Only pumpwings before I go to bed.. If Im lazy to plant buffbeets, I would plant firapples.. On android, so food isnt dat much of a problem yet..

On level 46, only have 5 super rares, a couple of black and pink hybrids, and only 20 odd habitats.. No diamond yet.. So 600-800k would be my max income per day..