PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Add a dragon trade.

zadidoll
04-26-13, 10:58 AM
On another site that I've been a member at they allow members to trade their pets, put up for adoption if you will. This allows those with rare breeds to trade with friends who are unable to get that breed (say it was a rare LE dragon) to get it. I'd love to see a feature like this in Dragon Story. On the other site the person who wants to put up for adoption a pet has to pay XX amount of coin and the person who wants to adopt has to pay XX amount as well based on the age of the pet and abilities. The down side is if the animal is up for adoption anyone can adopt it not just a friend.

OR what about an egg trade? So long as it hasn't hatched to send a friend an egg. Sometimes I breed the same egg over and over and I hate having to sell it for 50 coin or hatch it then feed it to trade it for gems but a friend may need that particular dragon so the ability to send an egg would be nice.

Even an incubator would be nice to house eggs while we have one in the nest.

henrylucky
04-26-13, 11:03 AM
The suggestion hasn't ruled out, hope it'll come!
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47591-Dragon-Story-Ideas-and-Suggestions!

itzjulezzz
04-26-13, 01:28 PM
TL has never done anything to really irk me or not wanna play, but I HATE this idea. I want to breed all my own dragons not get reject ones from other players, there is no fun in that.

DragonTan1
04-26-13, 01:37 PM
TL has never done anything to really irk me or not wanna play, but I HATE this idea. I want to breed all my own dragons not get reject ones from other players, there is no fun in that.

This! Even if they do give us the option I will never trade.

SamKanj
04-26-13, 01:45 PM
IMHO, that's one of the worst suggestions.
Really hope that it gets ruled out.

RotomGuy
04-26-13, 01:47 PM
I'm afraid this will be locked, as there is a Suggestion thread for posting all this and it's been posted before.

As the others said, I would not like this idea.

sehana
04-26-13, 01:50 PM
Current suggestion thread :) : http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49460-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Apr-6