PDA

View Full Version : Increase in inventory?

Skreags
04-26-13, 10:23 AM
My inventory shows 100 silver and 109 jewels. What's that about?! Thought 99 was max.
I attached photo just to see if it'd work haha

maguar
04-26-13, 07:04 PM
You can go over if people gift them, you don't accept straight away, you max and then accept them. If you get them as goal rewards youll go over. Also if you do feed the baron you go over. I'm assuming that trade with bella Donna might be the same.

Skreags
04-29-13, 09:19 AM
You can go over if people gift them, you don't accept straight away, you max and then accept them. If you get them as goal rewards youll go over. Also if you do feed the baron you go over. I'm assuming that trade with bella Donna might be the same.

Thanks Magur! You explain things so clearly, I appreciate it :)

Gardienn
05-07-13, 06:21 PM
Oooooooo... I had thought I wouldn't get any I accepted from gifts if I was already maxed. Cool beans. Thanks, Maguar!

Oliver118
05-08-13, 10:37 PM
Oooooooo... I had thought I wouldn't get any I accepted from gifts if I was already maxed. Cool beans. Thanks, Maguar!

Grrr, I'm level 16 and cocoa beans are locked until Level 24, so I'll never get the Sweet Feast ready, which means I won't be able to do the new adventure, which means I won't be able to get very far in the Sabina questline until I'm level 24, and even then I'll have to wait until level 27 to complete Sabina's house because of the ornate stuff (unless I skip with gems I don'thave!