PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Fruit Mania Goal

sdwombat
04-26-13, 06:32 AM
I received the Baron's quest for downloading & playing Fruit Mania early this morning (around 4 CDT). I installed it, but didn't play it. Finally played my first game now, and collected my rewards in Dragon Story, but there is no longer anything from the Baron in my quest book in Castle Story. Anyone else having this problem?

sdwombat
04-26-13, 07:18 AM
Okay, out of the blue, the Baron popped up with his dialogue leading to collecting from a coin building so I got my rewards for playing.

sweetstuff525
04-26-13, 07:25 AM
Atleast you had a chance of downloading it... I got it in my games but didn't have time to download and now it dissapeared

I hope it comes back

mamareader02
04-26-13, 08:16 AM
Same here,Sweetstuff!had it when I opened games this morn,but goal went away before I had chance to download it-

sdwombat
04-26-13, 08:25 AM
You know, this happened to us with Solitaire as well.

mystoryzoozoo
04-26-13, 09:49 AM
Hopefully this one will come back. The solitaire disappeared in me too but came back a few days later.

TinksThots
04-26-13, 11:22 AM
I got the goal for Fruit Mania in all my games. I was so excited to get more "Buy one cheap thing!" gem goals, so I tried to download it, and... it wants ios 4.3 or higher. 2nd gen ipod touches won't go past 4.2.1. NOT FAIR. :mad: If you're stuck at 4.2.1 like me, don't even bother. :(

catcrack
04-26-13, 11:25 AM
IDK about that goal but thank goodness the jewel mania one is gone

(=^ェ^=)

OpeningCeremony
04-26-13, 01:07 PM
yea this happened to me with Sudoku. poof and gone. sad face

kiliarien
04-27-13, 08:56 AM
Fruit Mania disappeared for me as well - the sad thing is I was migrating my game from iPad to iPad mini (CS has got so addictive that I'm playing in breaks at work so I wanted something smaller!) and didn't do it to save complications. Now it's gone; I hope it comes back but I don't hold out a huge amount of hope because my bro-in-law has missed several rewards on Jewel Mania etc. that have been available for me. A bit glitchy it seems.

mamareader02
04-27-13, 10:55 AM
It popped up again this morn-then disappeared AGAIN!not gonna try it out till it can stay in goal box for at least a day!:(

midnightmeerkat
04-27-13, 01:44 PM
Mine has stayed on my ipad, but on my iphone but it disappeared after I had installed and started to play, so don't know if I will get the install credit or not. It still hasn't come back.

sdwombat
04-28-13, 08:01 AM
Well, I didn't think I could hate any game as much as I hated Jewel Mania, but I HATE Fruit Mania. It should've stayed disappeared as far as I am concerned :(. Don't think I need gems this bad..........

caramel114
04-28-13, 08:29 AM
Well, I didn't think I could hate any game as much as I hated Jewel Mania, but I HATE Fruit Mania. It should've stayed disappeared as far as I am concerned :(. Don't think I need gems this bad..........

Aww, that's how I felt about bubble mania. Fruit mania reminds me of destructo-match from neopets.. which I haven't played in 13 years

CottageRose
04-28-13, 08:54 AM
Totally agree. Fruit Mania and Jewel Mania have both made me frustrated and angry beyond belief. Another goal from the Baron that will sit there and mock me, because I can't complete it. The other games may have taken some time, but I was able to work through them. Not these. :(

sweetstuff525
04-28-13, 04:09 PM
Okay so since my goal dissapeared on Friday and I remember it said 4 days so tommorow monday it eould have expiredI decided what the heck let me downloaded to see if it pops up

Guess what it did but not on all my games only the ones I was able to open up that morning before the quest dissapeared

So now I recommend when you get these goal games to open each of your tl games fast don't serve food or collect anything until you open up all your games so the goal can pop up

I think tl may give like a 10 min chance to open your games before they make the goal dissapear so you won't get it in all your games ... So first open the games you really want the reward

But after the goal dissapears you can download the game and get credit for it only on the games it had popped up
Glad I was able to get it on DRagon story, bakery fashion and restaurant

mamareader02
04-28-13, 07:12 PM
Sweetstuff,you were right!downloaded it and got the pop up!and yes,only in the games it had first appeared(thank heavens CS gets opened first thing,got some gems,whoohooo!)so thank you for posting this!

sweetstuff525
04-28-13, 07:42 PM
Sweetstuff,you were right!downloaded it and got the pop up!and yes,only in the games it had first appeared(thank heavens CS gets opened first thing,got some gems,whoohooo!)so thank you for posting this!

Your welcome it's like if we had the goal but it was invisible I guess lol
It's weird

vchanhs
04-28-13, 08:09 PM
Jewel mania I am so close to the 10th island. Only 2 more and I will get the 15 gems but now the quest is gone. Fruit mania I am now stuck at last one on 5th island. Need to clear that to get my 15 gems. Just reach lvl 25 for bingo also...lol...

caramel114
04-28-13, 08:20 PM
Jewel mania I am so close to the 10th island. Only 2 more and I will get the 15 gems but now the quest is gone. Fruit mania I am now stuck at last one on 5th island. Need to clear that to get my 15 gems. Just reach lvl 25 for bingo also...lol...

Let me know when you get to level 38 in fruit mania.. It's really difficult

angela3737
04-28-13, 08:44 PM
Same issue here..for the past year all pop goal games disappear on me within 10 minutes ..I have learned to quickly open on TL games I want and then download immediately and make 1 move ..if I do that, it stays.... This time though I didn't even have enough time to open past 3 games ..when I checked to see on cs still.it was gone ..

Pop up appeared 3 days ago saying 3 days to download then disappeared within minutes ..reappeared this morning for 1 minute ..didn't even make it to DS ...and DS and castle always short on gems/ gold ...l this happened to both my iPad and itouch :(

mystoryzoozoo
05-05-13, 02:45 AM
Well, fruit mania just came back for me. Went to download straight away. 30 gems.

kooky panda
05-05-13, 09:07 AM
The promotional goals go out randomly to different games. You may receive the goal on one game, all your games or none of your games.

Also please note that for IOS players, you do not earn gems or gold by playing or downloading other games. There are other goals you can get in your game that do reward gems, but not the goals you are referring to.

If you get a goal in your games, but it disappears, trying restarting your device. If it does not come back, send an email to support@teamlava.com

As sweetstuff has stated, if you do get the goal in one game, go and open all of your games first to see if they have the same goal, before downloading the game from the app store.