PDA

View Full Version : Food gone

elektraalpha
04-26-13, 06:25 AM
I put a cash register against the door before quiting and got some hundreds or so serves on counters. Now I'm back open RS and all the food is gone. Is that a bug or something?

I'm on Cinco de mayo and android.

meme1098
04-26-13, 07:46 AM
Blocking the door is not part of the design (according to mods) and will cause unexpected results. Just block off all but a few tables to restock. Then you sell but not so quickly while restocking. Good luck!

TinksThots
04-26-13, 10:48 AM
Even with the door blocked, the game still recognizes the bots buying up your food while you're offline, so when you get back on, all the food they ate during that time instantly disappears. Happens to some people but not others, and happens some times but not others, I don't think anyone knows for sure how it works. Like meme said, have just a handful of available chairs for the bots so you'll have minimal sales while you're trying to restock. Your smiley face score thing will go down, but all that means is fewer bots will visit your store, and that's what you're after for now, right? ;)

nky1111
04-26-13, 12:09 PM
it happens at midnight PST. people get VERY hungry,unable to find a 24/7 eatery. and force your door open))

SnoEternal
04-26-13, 12:26 PM
I've noticed that if you block your door with the cash register your food will still sell( I used to have to sell my food like this because selling food that way didn't give me the old coin glitch). If you block the door with an item other than the cash register for example a counter it so won't sell the food. Well at least from my experience....

SnoEternal
04-26-13, 12:27 PM
I've noticed that if you block your door with the cash register your food will still sell( I used to have to sell my food like this because selling food that way didn't give me the old coin glitch). If you block the door with an item other than the cash register for example a counter it so won't sell the food. Well at least from my experience....

Ignore the "so" typo

MasterWolff
04-30-13, 11:15 PM
Using gifted foods at at night while longer running foods cook during the night will also help out alot, but blocking the door doesent actualy stop the bots from eatting all the food but then focusing on expanding and buying appliances take care of that quickly.

goldie1363
05-02-13, 04:21 PM
If you block the door with an item other than the cash register for example a counter it so won't sell the food. Well at least from my experience....

This method also worked for me perfectly! anyone else having this issue...try it. It was quick and simple.