PDA

View Full Version : Comment System Changes

Norman
12-23-10, 02:28 PM
Only 100 comments will be stored at any given point in time. Any comments that exceed that amount will be permanently deleted automatically.

You are only able to see 100 comments at one time. Previous to the change, if you deleted newer comments you can see older comments. You will no longer be able to see those comments.

This change will help increase the quality of gameplay and reduce the strain on our servers. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding. :cool:

Unregistered
12-23-10, 04:47 PM
Only 100 comments will be stored at any given point in time. Any comments that exceed that amount will be permanently deleted automatically.

You are only able to see 100 comments at one time. Previous to the change, if you deleted newer comments you can see older comments. You will no longer be able to see those comments.

This change will help increase the quality of gameplay and reduce the strain on our servers. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding. :cool:

Hey Norman, I think it's an excellent idea, I'm sick and tired of spending the time to delete them all and if it helps the server overload I'm all for it!

Gardener
12-25-10, 09:25 AM
Thanks Norman for posting on the thread, Re: Missing messages! Too bad your post here was after we started to experience problems!
FYI; Would be most helpful if info was gotten out before changes were made! It would lessen the panic many felt!

Happy Holidays!