PDA

View Full Version : where did my dragons go?

cibifayte
04-25-13, 05:20 PM
Today I went into dragon story and all of my dragons are gone! when I select a habitat it shows that there are no dragons. I have version 1.0.5.4.2 what happened?

DragonTan1
04-25-13, 05:27 PM
I just sent you a invite and all I see is a Fire dragon... what level were you? You're now level 9

cibifayte
04-25-13, 05:30 PM
I was and still am level 9 I bought a fire dragon egg a few minutes ago to see if the dragon would dissapear

kwhales
04-25-13, 05:34 PM
What dragons are missing?

Also, uninstall your game then reinstall it. See if your dragons reappear.

cibifayte
04-25-13, 05:38 PM
I had an adult fire, forest, and air dragon. I also had a life and fairy dragon that were almost adults. And I had a baby four leaf dragon (don't know if that's what its called) Also I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game more than once

DragonTan1
04-25-13, 05:44 PM
I had an adult fire, forest, and air dragon. I also had a life and fairy dragon that were almost adults. And I had a baby four leaf dragon (don't know if that's what its called) Also I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game more than once

Looks like you'll have to send an email to Teamlava so they can see where your dragons went.... Ae you sure nobody played on your game and sold them?

cibifayte
04-25-13, 05:47 PM
Yes I'm sure no one else played it. If they did sell them then I wouldve had more coins. Well then I guess ill have to email now. D:

kooky panda
04-25-13, 05:52 PM
Today I went into dragon story and all of my dragons are gone! when I select a habitat it shows that there are no dragons. I have version 1.0.5.4.2 what happened?
You are playing on an outdated version of the game. I believe this is the New Dawn game.
You need to be on one the following versions:

Regular game version 1.0.7.3 or (EDIT) should be version 1.0.7.4.
Spring version 1.0.7.3.

Try one of these to see if your dragons show up.

cibifayte
04-25-13, 05:55 PM
The problem started in the regular version. I tried the spring version but it was the same problem.

jrodt333
04-25-13, 05:58 PM
There isn't a chance someone sold your dragons is there? It seems it's more than a glitch if others can't see them either.

cibifayte
04-25-13, 06:01 PM
For the regular version it says I have version 1.0.7.4 so does that mean I have to update? If so then how do I update?

kooky panda
04-25-13, 06:43 PM
For the regular version it says I have version 1.0.7.4 so does that mean I have to update? If so then how do I update?

Sorry I had a typo- You do have the current version for the regular game.
If you are still missing your dragons, you will need to send an email to support so they can check your game.

06hunter
04-25-13, 07:00 PM

If you are playing on Kindle fire or other android device you are out of luck. There is some kind of bug that causes the habitats and dragons to disappear. I have been fighting with Teamlava since October and they won't do anything about it. I have uninstalled and re-installed it and cleared the cache over an over and it still does it and I'm playing on the updated version of the game. I have no problem with the game on my iPad.

Ziggle5
04-26-13, 04:29 AM
Has this happened to many people? Is there another thread on it?