PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen Crafting Problem or Bug

mackbolan
04-25-13, 04:24 PM
I have made it to the Discriminating Tastes goal, but the Cake and Chocolate recipes remain locked. I have closed and restarted the game to no avail.

njmbakery
04-25-13, 10:51 PM
I have made it to the bake me a cake goal and the game doesn't recognize the ice creams I have in my inventory. Anyone else having this problem?

Dabag
04-26-13, 12:15 AM
just finished these goals,
all the recipes were started from the Goal Listing when the goal first appreared,
had none in my inventory before hand.

it is possible that these must be made when the goal appears
( we had to wait for the goal in BS & RS for it to count)

maguar
04-26-13, 01:28 AM
I have made it to the Discriminating Tastes goal, but the Cake and Chocolate recipes remain locked. I have closed and restarted the game to no avail.

Still catching up on everything but have you completed the the cuckoo for cocoa goal and the ones that come after it? I think they'll unlock that way.

I have made it to the bake me a cake goal and the game doesn't recognize the ice creams I have in my inventory. Anyone else having this problem?

Haven't got to that but if the goal is telling you to make it it won't recognise previous ones. If it was just have or give then it would recognise ones in your inventory from before the goal.

liliputlane
04-26-13, 03:13 AM
Having a problem. Chocolate Cake slices, the goal is locked in the kitchen. I have the strawberries. Anyone else have same issue?

kooky panda
04-26-13, 07:55 AM
Having a problem. Chocolate Cake slices, the goal is locked in the kitchen. I have the strawberries. Anyone else have same issue?
You will need to complete the cuckoo for cocoa goal to unlock the cake receipe.