PDA

View Full Version : Update- Ornate Beam & Block?

omniBliss
04-25-13, 12:45 PM
Hmmm...what is this going to be used for?

I'm going to start loading up on the Ornate Beams & Blocks now. Seems like when you NEED certain items to complete a goal, you no longer get them as often.

(Happy I just completed the trade a got my Tinker Camp today. Came at a good time):cool:

ID: omniBliss

maguar
04-25-13, 02:54 PM
If I had to guess I would say they'll be for Sabine's house

vchanhs
04-25-13, 07:48 PM
I hope that we don't need too many of the new blocks. It takes 21 jewels to craft one and I don't even have enough for upgrading my buildings.

Baraze
04-25-13, 08:03 PM
I have an abundance of jewels so this works for me.

freesiawoods
04-25-13, 09:26 PM
Very expensive. Hope the new building is beautiful as well as useful not just decorative.

midnightmeerkat
04-25-13, 09:31 PM
I have an abundance of jewels so this works for me.

I did have heaps .... But they're gone now. :(

bowlfullofcherries
04-25-13, 09:35 PM
I'm doing the same, omnibiss!

Sabrina Fair is a heroine and water sprite from a poem- I wonder if this princess can pass muster?

Baraze
04-25-13, 10:28 PM
I did have heaps .... But they're gone now. :(

I spoke too soon. Mines are gone too. Wherever did they go! I literally just had about 90. Now Im trying to craft some. I can't mine any rocks because I need the energy for food, the kitchen and workshops. Jeez!

omniBliss
04-26-13, 09:11 PM
Im not even close to unlocking Sabrina but, Today I crafted 1 ornate beam, block, and the [new] magic cement. I might do another set of each, just in case.

This Tinker Camp is the best thing smokin right now. Glad I got it instead of the Chateau deed first, ha!

mamareader02
04-26-13, 09:37 PM
You're going to have a goal to make one each-and previous ones DON'T count

omniBliss
04-26-13, 09:56 PM

Oh noooo! Really?? That sux o_O

Thats new. After about level 17 I've been crafting things that were locked or I knew was coming (from looking at blog posts). What was in my inventory was accepted and i passed the goal with no prob.

I hope what you say is untrue. Those items take for everrrr.

maguar
04-26-13, 09:57 PM

Thanks so much for the heads up in that one.

omniBliss
04-27-13, 08:02 AM
@mamareader02 is right....

I stumbled upon this

FYI, do not build/bake/harvest before the goal actually asks it. I did in advance thinking that they will be used in a goal in the near future and don't want to let my buildings sitting idel. However, my productions in the inventory were not counted unless I did it thru the way how goal lead it. Good luck, guys!

:(

cheryllemon
04-27-13, 08:19 AM
I already started crafting these so I am prepared for whatever goal that requires them. The blocks are very pretty!

Wollstonecraft
04-30-13, 04:23 PM
Any word from any one on how many of each of these we will actually need?

bowlfullofcherries
04-30-13, 04:30 PM
Those dang blocks are where all my living wood went to... *mumble grumble*...

Dabag posted supply information in the Goals (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals/page30) thread, post #296.

*Dabag, it was 'damage' this time. No lie. Lol.