PDA

View Full Version : Comment System Changes

Norman
12-23-10, 02:27 PM
Only 100 comments will be stored at any given point in time. Any comments that exceed that amount will be permanently deleted automatically.

You are only able to see 100 comments at one time. Previous to the change, if you deleted newer comments you can see older comments. You will no longer be able to see those comments.

This change will help increase the quality of gameplay and reduce the strain on our servers. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding. :cool:

Unregistered
01-05-11, 06:39 PM
Thats what we want! Walls and Floors. Its terrible to have to look at everybodies pretty places and ours are so plain.

Unregistered
01-07-11, 10:24 PM
Just saying thanks to the moderators and game maker for having thus game free on the Android market. Not all android users complain, thanks again

Unregistered
01-08-11, 01:47 AM
We need more decorations and food... And also gems free !!! Please

Unregistered
01-08-11, 07:02 AM
Increase the maximum popularity to compensate for the turn overs of bigger restaurants? Right now it is stuck at 25 to 30 customers for anyone at any level. This way the player has more flexibility between money making and decorating.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 09:43 AM
thats what we want! Walls and floors. Its terrible to have to look at everybodies pretty places and ours are so plain.

yeah! I like the game and have played on my ipod for a while. But why do they not have the floor and wall options on the android devices. Really diminishes the game experience. Need to fix that soon. Just sayin...

Unregistered
01-10-11, 05:23 PM
I demand for the weekly updates I signed up for when I downloaded Bakery Story.

Unregistered
01-11-11, 03:58 AM
1. Could you please let us know something about adding the wall, windows and floors to the droid!!!!!!!!!! You might not realize this but Iphone has a free app bakery story and it?s perfect. I have noticed you have done updates on it since the release of the droid version, but nothing changed you really should be working on this issue. At least post something on here. Letting everyone who is waiting know. Isn?t that the purpose of the forum? You guys claim you listen to your consumers, are you not? If you can?t fix it just say that? Regardless let us know....Please please please....do you know how much time we put into this and we see others all decorated pretty colors and we can?t. Explain to me how this is fair? Are you listening? This forum is full of complaints and no answers to this one!!!!!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 06:00 PM
i cant believe how many droid users have complained about this issue and it still isnt fixed. i just received an update on my phone for bakery story and the whole time i sat there and watched it download i was hopin to see the option to change floors and walls, (pretty pathetic i know) and nothing, i just read that teamlava did an update to limit the amount of comments when can see.... WHO GIVES A ****! the only thing that you should be updating, teamlava, is the number one thing we have all complained about!!!!!!! give us what we want and i guarantee well all shut up!!!!!! the least you can do is give everyone a projected date to expect the update!

crazyjenn
01-13-11, 05:56 AM
I have been playing resteraunt story then started playing bakery story. Both would not let me change floors and walls. I came on here to see if maybe I was missing something. Unfortunately I found out that I'm not crazy it is impossible. Its also a let down that there are many other people with the same issue and seems as though it has been some time. Please make the game fair and update that option. I saw another strand where y'all were talking about bakery of the week how are we suppose to win somethinglike that with jacked up floors?

Unregistered
01-13-11, 06:45 AM
I saw another strand where y'all were talking about bakery of the week how are we suppose to win somethinglike that with jacked up floors?

Well, you know, if you actually had a brain to read the rules of the thread you'd clearly see that winning has nothing at all to do with what your place looks like. TeamLava choose two random numbers each week, and if your post happens to correspond with one of those two numbers, you win. It's as simple and easy and FAIR as that. Some really ugly places have won in the past - decor means nothing.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 10:22 PM
You all understand this is simply a game, correct??!!! Stop stressing over something used to relax with. If you're taking these games so seriously perhaps you should delete the app & start up a new hobby!!!!

LadyN
01-15-11, 02:07 PM
You all understand this is simply a game, correct??!!! Stop stressing over something used to relax with. If you're taking these games so seriously perhaps you should delete the app & start up a new hobby!!!!

Agree with you!!!

Unregistered
01-26-11, 01:06 PM
How about a reply to the suggestions yes no maybe or at least give us an idea of if and when we will get another update

Unregistered
01-27-11, 02:45 AM
agree with you!!!

amen brother!!!

Unregistered
01-27-11, 02:47 AM
you all understand this is simply a game, correct??!!! Stop stressing over something used to relax with. If you're taking these games so seriously perhaps you should delete the app & start up a new hobby!!!!

well said!

Unregistered
01-27-11, 02:49 AM
1. Could you please let us know something about adding the wall, windows and floors to the droid!!!!!!!!!! You might not realize this but iphone has a free app bakery story and it?s perfect. I have noticed you have done updates on it since the release of the droid version, but nothing changed you really should be working on this issue. At least post something on here. Letting everyone who is waiting know. Isn?t that the purpose of the forum? You guys claim you listen to your consumers, are you not? If you can?t fix it just say that? Regardless let us know....please please please....do you know how much time we put into this and we see others all decorated pretty colors and we can?t. Explain to me how this is fair? Are you listening? This forum is full of complaints and no answers to this one!!!!!

get an iphone!!

Unregistered
02-05-11, 06:46 AM
1. Could you please let us know something about adding the wall, windows and floors to the droid!!!!!!!!!! You might not realize this but Iphone has a free app bakery story and it?s perfect. I have noticed you have done updates on it since the release of the droid version, but nothing changed you really should be working on this issue. At least post something on here. Letting everyone who is waiting know. Isn?t that the purpose of the forum? You guys claim you listen to your consumers, are you not? If you can?t fix it just say that? Regardless let us know....Please please please....do you know how much time we put into this and we see others all decorated pretty colors and we can?t. Explain to me how this is fair? Are you listening? This forum is full of complaints and no answers to this one!!!!!

Okay I have the Captivate (android), and you can change the wall and floor designs. All you have to do is click on the design icon (paint brush) and have enough coins. It is going to be okay...you doubt have to freak out anymore!