PDA

View Full Version : Passion Dragon Habitat

Delforce
04-25-13, 06:42 AM
Hi, just wondering if I put my passion into storage and sell habitat will I be able to purchase the habitat again in the future?

kurebiz
04-25-13, 07:11 AM
if the habitat is not in your market, I guess it would be a no...

Delforce
04-25-13, 05:30 PM
Habitat is still in market. BUT that doesn't mean it will stay there. I need to know if it's going to be I available in the near future

DragonTan1
04-25-13, 05:37 PM
Why sell the Passion habitat? Why not pick another to sell? The Passion habitat could go without warning, and if you're expecting to find out if it will stay or go then good luck! Like TL would tell us, they keep everyting a secret..

hamadrys
04-25-13, 05:49 PM
I wouldn't risk it if I was you.

Delforce
04-25-13, 05:49 PM
Why sell the Passion habitat? Why not pick another to sell? The Passion habitat could go without warning, and if you're expecting to find out if it will stay or go then good luck! Like TL would tell us, they keep everyting a secret..

No harm in asking. Have they ever removed a habitat before? I have only been playing since February so don't know. Would rather use the space it's taking up on a different habitat, until they increase our limit.

Delforce
04-25-13, 05:50 PM
I wouldn't risk it if I was you.

Hi hamadrys :D
I shall follow ur advice as you have always been right so far :D

hamadrys
04-25-13, 05:51 PM
I don't think a limited dragon ever had its own habitat before. That's a first for everyone, I think.

kis1
04-25-13, 11:34 PM
At least You can use it for leftheart and rightheart dragons :)

Delforce
04-25-13, 11:41 PM
At least You can use it for leftheart and rightheart dragons :)

Left and right heart dragons can go into red and blue habitats. My passion was going to be put into storage. Lol

sand
04-28-13, 06:07 PM
Its probably not reasonable to expect a habitat to stay indefinitely when there's no dragon on the market who needs it. Not worth the risk. If they pull the Passion Pit from the market while your Passion is in the stables and you have no exit landing for your dragon, it will be stuck there.
If you get tech support to extract the dragon so that you can use the space, you'll likely lose your Passion because they are NOT going to give you a discontinued habitat.
If you think you may one day want to build another Pit and bring out your Passion, might as well leave it there. Put your half-hearts in it and sell one of your red rocks instead.

Delforce
04-28-13, 07:39 PM
Its probably not reasonable to expect a habitat to stay indefinitely when there's no dragon on the market who needs it. Not worth the risk. If they pull the Passion Pit from the market while your Passion is in the stables and you have no exit landing for your dragon, it will be stuck there.
If you get tech support to extract the dragon so that you can use the space, you'll likely lose your Passion because they are NOT going to give you a discontinued habitat.
If you think you may one day want to build another Pit and bring out your Passion, might as well leave it there. Put your half-hearts in it and sell one of your red rocks instead.

Have you seen my island?
I didn't think so, otherwise you wouldn't have made that last sentence.
That being said, the rest of your advice is good advice and I shall consider it when I make my decision. Thankyou :D

scottyhaha
04-28-13, 08:25 PM
I would put left,right and passion in one pit they go together, 3 dragons in a habitat. And if you need room why don't you sell or put your comment dragon in the stable. They might discontinue the habitat too. Who know what TL will do now a day. But that just me.