PDA

View Full Version : Reset phone, lose game?

Ars_magica
04-25-13, 05:10 AM
Hello.

I'm a Dragon story player and would like to reset my phone due to some issues it's been having.

But I do not wish to lose my progress in Dragon Story, and I don't know if I'll be able to use my Storm8 ID when I download it again.

Has anyone done this, reset their smartphones but getting their game back?

Thank you. And apologies if this is not the right thread to post, I couldn't find anything related.

kwhales
04-25-13, 05:19 AM
You will not lose your progress. Your came is stored on TL's server.

kms899
04-25-13, 05:21 AM
Just reset your phone and install the game as usual, the game will install with all your game data.

Ars_magica
04-25-13, 05:48 AM
Awesome guys! Thank you very much!

awesomekate2
04-25-13, 06:32 AM
How can I transfer my dragons to another ipod

kms899
04-25-13, 09:40 AM
you mean transfer the whole game, there is a thread on this .

kooky panda
04-25-13, 11:10 AM
Hello.

I'm a Dragon story player and would like to reset my phone due to some issues it's been having.

But I do not wish to lose my progress in Dragon Story, and I don't know if I'll be able to use my Storm8 ID when I download it again.

Has anyone done this, reset their smartphones but getting their game back?

Thank you. And apologies if this is not the right thread to post, I couldn't find anything related.

If you end up losing your game after reset, just go back to the market and redownload it. Your games are saved on Team Lavas servers under your storm ID.

How can I transfer my dragons to another ipod
I already responded in your thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50508-New-iPad&p=609095&viewfull=1#post609095)