PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Gold Sending Problem!

snuggy95
04-25-13, 03:45 AM
Dear TeamLava, I downloaded the new version 1.4 upgrade and it doesn't allow me to send gold back to people that send me their gold. The game automatically picks who the gold should be sent to and not who I want to send the gold to. I think it's unfair because it does not allow me to return the favor. Please fix this problem. Thanks.

kooky panda
04-25-13, 05:36 AM
If you check all your neighbors, the game will randomly pick the three neighbors to send the gold to.
If you are sending from your neighbors list, make that only the three neighbors you want to send gold to is checked.

snuggy95
04-25-13, 10:28 AM
Ok thanks for the reply!

sassymilo
04-26-13, 07:38 AM
I am having the exact same issue, except I have also noticed that many of my favorite neighbors that often gift me are no longer listed in my neighbor list. So I cannot gift then from there either. When I go visit them I still get the neighbor bonus and can play with 6 of their dragons, but there isn't an option to gift them even if I haven't gifted anyone yet that day. Help! ��

snuggy95
04-26-13, 07:59 PM
Yeah I'm having the same problem. One of my neighbors is not on the list!

knj00
07-05-13, 10:02 AM
Yeah I'm having the same problem. One of my neighbors is not on the list!

I see this a lot. I go to my neighbors list and several of my neighbors are not listed but I go to their island and I get the neighbor popup... It seems to be different neighbors at different times.

I have been looking around and can not find the thread I want about gifting problems. So this one will do I guess.

In my news it shows eveyone who has been gifting me but I can not gift most of them back.. It will only give me the option to gift a limited few. I have not already gifted these people in the last 24 to 48hrs so I know it is not that. I had about 10 people this morning grayed out that I couldn't gift I know they have not got the 20 limit either. Why can I not gift these people? It's like the game is selecting who I can gift, what's up?

knj00
07-06-13, 07:22 AM
I see this a lot. I go to my neighbors list and several of my neighbors are not listed but I go to their island and I get the neighbor popup... It seems to be different neighbors at different times.

I have been looking around and can not find the thread I want about gifting problems. So this one will do I guess.

In my news it shows eveyone who has been gifting me but I can not gift most of them back.. It will only give me the option to gift a limited few. I have not already gifted these people in the last 24 to 48hrs so I know it is not that. I had about 10 people this morning grayed out that I couldn't gift I know they have not got the 20 limit either. Why can I not gift these people? It's like the game is selecting who I can gift, what's up?

So, I guess I should start a new thread to get an answer for this?????

jambajr
08-06-13, 05:39 AM
I am having the exact same issue, except I have also noticed that many of my favorite neighbors that often gift me are no longer listed in my neighbor list. So I cannot gift then from there either. When I go visit them I still get the neighbor bonus and can play with 6 of their dragons, but there isn't an option to gift them even if I haven't gifted anyone yet that day. Help! ��

This sounds like my problem too. My meighbor has gone missing. I am on Kindle Fire and noticed the issue after I got the most recent update of Dragon Story. I have a separate post on this called "missing neighbors since Kindle Fire update."

The only way I have been able to fix the problem is to visit the neighbor (if they just sent you gold or visited you or posted on your wall), and then ask the neighbor to delete you youand re-invite you. Leave them your storm8 id. I asked 2 of my neighbors to do this, and I was able to send them gold after that. ( I did not get a new neighbor request from them, but the gift button was available to me & they were back on my neighbors list.)

jambajr
08-06-13, 05:40 AM
Sorry for the typos.

knj00
08-28-13, 09:51 AM

Info on why this happens if anyone could PLEASE....