PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the warning

Lipuro
04-25-13, 03:02 AM
When you breed dragons there is a one tap to finish breeding. Spent 20 gold on a breed I wanted to wait for on accident. Seriously when will you stop deceiving your customers team lava? I really don't care anymore I've been a player nearly since it came out and it's just gone downhill. When my final expansion is finished I am deleting the app. Seriously I've had enough.

Goodbye.
Lipuro

dragnzMomma
04-25-13, 03:48 AM
Thanks a lot TL! You have made an "enhancement" that ensures we will accidentally spend our gold not just on breeding but also on hatching and harvesting. Those of us who have been playing for months are accustomed to clicking the button to see how long a breeding will take or how much longer an egg has on the nest so you slipped in a "feature" that with one click and no ARE YOU SURE confirmation, wipes away our thoughtfully saved gold. You did this with the explicit purpose of making sure that we us up our gold so we are forced to buy. Id rather pay $4.99 for this game than have you try to scam me into buying gold. I have already accidentally done this three times and have sucked through 45 gold. REMOVE THIS or ADD A CONFIRMATION before taking gold!!!!

NouraMoh
04-25-13, 03:54 AM
That's why I haven't updated on my main account!
I updated an account that I use only to send myself gold to get the feel of this update first!
I agree with you guys, looks like an enhancement but it's a gold trap in reality

Did anybody even asked for this silly enhancement ?! Why don't you guys in TL work on the things that we DO want for a change ?!
Ugh!

kooky panda
04-25-13, 05:34 AM
You can continue you discussions on the current thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50431-Dragon-IOS-Version-1.4-StopWatch-Clock&highlight=stopwatch)