PDA

View Full Version : Whats the point or goal of this game?

purpleblue88
04-24-13, 10:28 PM
I play Fashion, Restaurant and Bakery story. In all these games you order and item and place it for costumers. You can max out a catalog or food item and get gems which goes towards special decor items.

Dragon story is different in its setup. I dont understand the ultimate goal. Breeding the dragons is cool. Is there more? What happens to a dragon if I grow it to epic. Does the game keep track of what dragons I bred.

Im level 13, I dont know what Im able to do down the road. Ive read/ seen trading, turning dragons in for gems and storing. But it seems that can only happen until level 40.

Can someone fill me in? My device is android

noir77
04-24-13, 10:35 PM
Android doesn't have trading and crafting dragons. You unlock certain dragons at higher levels, e.g. cosmic and mystic at lv 40.

I suppose the point of this game is just that, to breed all the different types of dragons you want/are available. Some of them are very difficult and there are new dragons introduced frequently so it'll be difficult to have nothing to breed for. If you level a dragon up, it changes appearance and earns more coins/hr. The game does not keep track of all the dragons you breed, only the ones you keep. Hope that helps.

peteparcon
04-24-13, 11:52 PM
Goal is to have fun.

Mine is collecting dragons.

I don't have to spend a lot of time on the game and that's a big plus.

kurebiz
04-25-13, 12:03 AM
for most people, it would be to collect as many different dragons as possible. there is an album feature which tells you what dragon you have and which dragons you don't, but unfortunately it is not available to android yet either.

hamadrys
04-25-13, 04:43 AM
If you like to decorate, you can do that on your island. The more you play, the more you can clear. You can design your island like a beautiful park instead of cramming the habitats on top of each other. Several decorations are available to you for silver coins, some others are for gold. I personally keep some of the trees/rocks/mushrooms that are meant to be cleared as they help me decorate my island.
You can play however you want. You can collect all the dragons available, or limit yourself to the ones you like. Some have islands with dozens of Unicorn dragons, some have one of each kind, it depends on the individual. The game is yours and there are a lot of options. As long as you have fun, that is what matters :)

dracenwood
04-25-13, 06:44 AM
I started out on android and had no crafting or album goals, no dawn tree etc etc etc. ( I am contemplating going back to android for many reasons actually. ). Because I did not have album goals, I just found the dragons I really liked and bred as many of them as I could. There is a habitat limit so I chose not to keep the ones I didn't care for. That frees up a lot of space for me to decorate. Most people do try to have one of each dragon and that can be tough to do. When you raise your dragons to higher levels, you can do more decorating/expanding because you'll have more silver. Also, Epic dragons no longer eat. They just sit there and look cute. There are also various goals to complete for coins etc. get some good neighbors and chat on their walls. You can add me ID: dracenwood for in game help with combos etc.