PDA

View Full Version : Gems free?

Girlszoo2
04-24-13, 07:09 PM
Does anybody knows what is the new icon that appear just today on Restaurant story that says gems free? I try to look at it and click on the icon but I just got a big and emty box. Oncr u click.it says processing but then... Nothing. I will like to know what is this abut if there is a way to earn or get free gems I want to b eable to get them. So is not fear that u post a nice big icin that make us so excited about the possibility to get gems and then do not give us the information. My phine is an android htc I hope this is no kne of the things that u post but are only good for iphones.

nmishii
04-24-13, 07:38 PM
I got the icon yesterday on my Android and did a couple of items on the list. I haven't checked since this morning, but haven't received the gems yet.

Mostly you have to buy something from the sponsors. There's a few where you don't.

cherryberry9
04-24-13, 08:43 PM
There is a long thread thread about this on bakery. An explanation to what devices that get this offer would be nice.

Girlszoo2
04-25-13, 06:12 PM
Thanks for ur coments. The true is I never could pass thorugh the big empty box that opened once I clicked in the link but today that icon is gone. Is really sad to see how teamlava play with us. I am getting.tired of their unfear offers only good for iphones or small and selected devices.