PDA

View Full Version : Can i still activate alicorn quest?

musizian
04-24-13, 01:25 PM
Hey guys, I am now at thurston quest ****ing 10 mobs each...
I am wondering if i can still do the alicorn quest. I have love shack with me..
i tried to search for answer by checking sticky guide but cant find any answer. help?

Frosty_Wench
04-24-13, 02:06 PM
Appears to be a yes. I had not yet expanded to Thurston when the V-Day update was removed, and I have now completed Thurston's Tower and have started the Thurston/Ivy chain. I have completed the Knightly Bling Bling quest and am working on updating my theater for the next quest.

I was curious about this as well as most of the information I saw said something like "as long as you've started the quest line" without really explaining what that meant.

maguar
04-24-13, 05:51 PM
I have a secondary account. I got the quest to get wings and horn after v day was pulled. I believe this was because I had the love shack.

musizian
04-24-13, 05:56 PM
thanks for the reply!!!
appreciate it!

ShortyKianna
04-24-13, 07:04 PM
I have just gotten the quest for "the mystic alicorn" but "the summon the alicorn" in the love shack says locked by goal. I've sent my knights on all quests prior to this & haven't found the horn nor the wing, and deleted the valentines edition of castle story maybe a week ago and just have the regular version. So I'm not sure on that one??? You may get the quest but what unlocks the love shack part?

CottageRose
04-24-13, 07:05 PM
Finding the horn and wing unlocks the goal. :)

ShortyKianna
04-24-13, 07:09 PM
Thanks for quick reply. I'm hoping my knights will find these items. Guess I will have to b patient, lately I haven't gotten any mistery boxes (I don't know what they're called) from quests.

cbgb2010
04-25-13, 03:26 PM
I have done every knights quest and attempting this goal for almost 2 months and still nothing :(

janeetree
06-01-13, 08:50 PM
I don't have the love shack any more can I complete the Alcorn quest?

midnightmeerkat
06-01-13, 09:17 PM

No, You need the love shack to craft the alicorn

maguar
06-02-13, 12:28 AM

Anymore . . . Do you mean you had it and sold it or you never bought it?

cry8888
06-04-13, 11:31 PM

I have the same question. Just completed the quest. Now the only thing I need to do is summon alicorn, but my love shack got lost... :(

Do you think they'd give it back? :'(

maguar
06-05-13, 03:01 AM
Have you double checked your storage to see if it's in there?

Bluebelle19
06-17-13, 02:48 AM
I have the same problem, completed quest, but i also lost the love shack, and it's not in storage! do you know if they'd bring it back???

maguar
06-17-13, 03:16 AM
I have the same problem, completed quest, but i also lost the love shack, and it's not in storage! do you know if they'd bring it back???

If you had it and now don't, email support and ask them if they can check what happened and see if you can get it back.