PDA

View Full Version : Food disappearing help

Ladypollo
04-24-13, 10:30 AM
No matter what I do my food disappears off my counters I took all the advice TL gave me but to no avail, unblocked my door ,moved register to opposite end of room from door and made longer path for customers to walk to get to register ZILCH!! More often now ALL my food is gone when I login to game . Does anyone have this problem or any other ideas to cure this I love this game but loosing patience and coins. HELP HELP

Leilani_nz
04-24-13, 05:58 PM
Hey i had this problem too & couldnt figure out why my food was disappearing whilst the doors were blocked. What eventually worked for me is that i have two doors..i just stored one, then randomly placed it somewhere in my restaurant then stored the other door & pretty much just switched the doors around. Not sure if it'll work for u but did for me & so when it happened the second time, i repeated the same process & it worked.

goldie1363
04-29-13, 02:33 PM
I was having the same exact problem!! food gone whenever I came back to the game. Very frustrating! another poster suggested putting something in front of my door to block the bots...and NOT the register! it was like they were buying the food thru the closed door. Well I did as suggested...low and behold it stopped!! I just put a chair there and now works just fine. Try it...maybe it will help. sure can't hurt. :-)

mylovely2
04-29-13, 04:14 PM
My food keeps disappearing! What do I do? I Don't want to uninstall but, i'm sure thinking of it.

nky1111
04-30-13, 06:37 AM
place your obstacle 1 SQUARE FROM THE DOOR. not at the door.

alternatively, decrease your happiness by decreasing the number of seats
ensure you have low happiness when you close the game.

bobbyrae
04-30-13, 09:25 AM
This is a known problem with these games which, unfortunately, affects some players. If you are blocking your door at all, then your food will sell off during the time the door is blocked. Instead, try blocking access to seating by your customers like this:

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/image.jpg

But make sure your customers can access the "cashier"/ hostess. You can also give customers some access to chairs and tables, like this:

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/af1a3a4bcb8b257efd7af3d96e6a68ed.jpg
You can play around with it and make the customer access area much bigger or smaller depending on how much food you want to sell or not sell as the case may be.

Some people cut off one section of their restaurant or bakery so that their customers have no access to it. Your heart (customer satisfaction) rating will go down, but your food will sell more slowly.
I hope it works for you.

puppynox
05-01-13, 10:51 AM
Seriously, I'm not trying to be snarky, but why in the world would this bother you? The whole point is to make money so you can decorate and expand, right? Running out of food accomplishes that, in that you made the money off the items you cooked, rather than having your potential profit locked up in food that hasnt' yet sold.

And when you get to higher levels, you're going to have way more food than you can sell anyway. So for now, try cooking all the low-time recipes until you master them. That will help keep food on your counters throughout the day. Use gifts at night to keep food on counters longer. When you have empty counters in the morning, start the cycle all over. I guarantee by level 35-45, you will have plenty of food to get you through the night.