PDA

View Full Version : Other ways of contacting neighbours?

Cesar49
04-24-13, 09:33 AM
My internet access has been down for five days and - finally having got it back - when I tried to access the internet on my iPad the wi-fi has become locked. It wasn't password protected before, so I have no idea why I now can't access it. I'm posting this because I'd really like to contact my neighbours and tell them that I am still playing, and that I'm hoping to get back to them asap. My kingdom is called Cesarville - is there any way that TL can send a message out to my neighbours?

And does anyone know how to unlock the wifi on my iPad?!:mad:

lotuskat
04-24-13, 10:16 AM
I don't think TL can send messages to your neighbors. As for a lock on your WiFi, you'll have to talk to whoever owns the WiFi network to get the password. If it's simply an issue of you accidentally turning the WiFi off, then you can go to "Settings" to turn it back on and select your WiFi network.

olcastle
04-24-13, 12:04 PM
I can put a message on your wall. What do you want me to write there?

Cesar49
04-25-13, 06:02 AM
That's a really kind offer and I might still need to ask you to do that, but at the moment I have managed to disable the security lock on the modem so I got back onto the game :) How long that will last is anyone's guess! My modem/ISP changes settings at will - at present it's my 'wireless' printer which can't communicate with it!!